• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Cocaine "standard gram"

Oh god I can't look anymore. You are killing me. I moved to fucking sticksville, 140 miles away from my 6 cocaine servants on speed dial to well.. get away from them and my habit. I now spend a lot of time being consumed with cravings, longings and want. There really is no point buying within a 40 odd mile radius even if you can get hold of someone as it's just a mixture of lido,bicarb,mixed rcs and utter shite...but still ..I dream of decent flake off the block and my favourite old one legged dealer and his minion...........:?

Matt´s stuff looks decent.

I wouldn´t buy off anyone who didn´t gie me exactly the weight they said they were going to give me these days.

So glad I fell out of favour with coke at an early age, I find it so dull.. I get the social side of it but as far as buzzes go its seriously lacking to me, even the best stuff.

Ive paid the top dollar before admnd while it's leaps and bounds above the usual crap im always left scratching my head wondering why the hell I spent so much money on it for so little return.. each to their own and all that.

I've only had good stuff once and yeah while it was a nice buzz it was nowhere near what it's made out to be, definetly not worth the price. The advantage I guess is that it doesn't leave you feeling too shitty afterwards, unlike MDMA or mephedrone.

I don't give a fuck about Tulusia?? but to be fair it seemed that she was being pretty sound, doing someone a favour for no profit herself by sorting someone some ching. What the papers did was a horrible thing to do to a person when as it seems she was just being sound.

Na, fuck that. I get where you're coming from but really what she did was stick her mate right in it getting him to sell shit to some cunt she doesn't even know. She's a fuckwit of the highest order and it's only the reporters utter shadiness that stopped Mike GLC from getting jailed for something that was her fucking fault.

He's a stupid cunt as well right enough but if your mate tells you their mate is sound then you tend to trust that.

You're right about it being a horrible thing for the papers to do though. The reporter looks like the worst cunt in the story to me.

Why don't you people buy a set of scales? The cost fuck all and slip into your back pocket. Unless you are scoring in a pub, or on the street there is no reason not to set them up and weigh your drugs. Even my weed dealer weighs it and bags it in front if me.

If someone tells me it's £100/g and it weighs .8 I'd say sweet, and pay the chav £80

Back when we were doing lots of cocaine that was like £30/40 a g (years ago, it wasn't terrible. Not like it is now anyway) no-one would complain and no dealer would entertain a complaint unless it was under .7

Folk would even try to get business by giving it "My grams are .9" haha. Fuck knows why that was ok. It wasn't ok if it was more expensive than normal, or if it was any other drug really.

Last edited:
I gave up with local dealers a long time ago. Even £80 stuff was 'good' at best. Recently found a couple of decent sources elsewhere for about £95 a gram (and comes in pretty much 0.95-1g) - lovely stuff good 40min buzz off 75mg.

Only problem is new job is in a fairly closed environment and Monday morning sniffles in the summer aren't good

Last edited:
...a "standard gram" which is 800mg.
the reason we have agreed standards is so that we have a common anchor for comparative evaluations.

a 'standard' gram is not 800mg. it's 1000mg. it's always 1000mg. if your cheap-ass dealer is selling you 800mg of anything, you're not getting a gram.

alasdair

^ Plus the fact that in the UK you'll be lucky to get 200mg of cocaine in your 'gram' of 'cocaine', amongst the paracetamol, levamisole, lidocaine, benzocaine, caffeine, RC stimulants, <absolutely anything whitish in colour>. It's beyond a joke really.

the quality of the gram is a separate discussion.

alasdair

Just got some off the brick stuff for £40/g. All in one solid rock. Weighed in at 0.8 so basically a full gram. Should be a sweet night!