• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc UK ADHD medication shortage

Much difference in the standard codeine tech? I had read that some people struggled with paramol to get a good result. Does your solution filter clear or is it cloudy?

No difference.

Paramol is always cloudy just because of some of the stuff they put in the pills. Make sure there's a massive pile of goop on top of the thing you're filtering with and you should be golden.

I think if you abuse any drug you risk mental illness. The important word is abuse. High dose weed can be dissociative and even psychedelic.

I kinda think you really had to work at it to get yourself really out there previously. Oil preparations and high grade make it a lot easier.

I'm sure I'd be mentally ill pretty quick if I drank a bottle of 200 proof spirit everyday.

You might have mild brain damage from that much alcohol over the course of years, but not permanent schizophrenia. (Source: I have drank that much, or almost that much, for extended periods multiple times over the past few years)

I don't think it's ever really been thought to 'cause' schizophrenia, but it's clear that it can, in really extremely rare scenarions, cause latent issues to surface.

all medicines have side effects though

cba to go into into it right now, but cannabis has a much more impressive safety profile than many many drugs that are licensed medicines

People have used it for millennia. Millions use it regularly worldwide. . Where are all the people who have become scizophrenic after using? It's just a scare tactic, nonsense pretty much. Masive threat to bigpharma on many levels too, so the agenda you have swallowed is helpful for them
Yes mate anyone who has scepticism about the safety of cannabis, especially the modern stuff, is a BIG PHARMA SHEEPLE

Cannabis legalisation is of no risk to big pharma, they will just sell it. They have multiple products containing THC and CBD already (CBD is almost definitely fine, THC is the one that is potentially problematic)

There are lots of cases of heavy cannabis users committing really weird fucked up acts of violence. Obviously, correlation isn't causation, and it could be that people who are already mentally ill are more likely to smoke cannabis, But it's something that should be looked into, and nobody really seems to want to look into it.

If you're trying to improve the public perception of drug use, pushing the one that potentially gives you lifelong schizophrenia doesn't seem like the best move. Crack and heroin don't even do that, for example.

You might have mild brain damage from that much alcohol over the course of years, but not permanent schizophrenia. (Source: I have drank that much, or almost that much, for extended periods multiple times over the past few years)
Nah, man. You couldn't drink straight alcohol everyday with only minor brain damage.

You might have drunk the equivalent in total at a lower strength. You weren't drinking pure ethanol were you?

Yes mate anyone who has scepticism about the safety of cannabis, especially the modern stuff, is a BIG PHARMA SHEEPLE

Cannabis legalisation is of no risk to big pharma, they will just sell it. They have multiple products containing THC and CBD already (CBD is almost definitely fine, THC is the one that is potentially problematic)

There are lots of cases of heavy cannabis users committing really weird fucked up acts of violence. Obviously, correlation isn't causation, and it could be that people who are already mentally ill are more likely to smoke cannabis, But it's something that should be looked into, and nobody really seems to want to look into it.

If you're trying to improve the public perception of drug use, pushing the one that potentially gives you lifelong schizophrenia doesn't seem like the best move. Crack and heroin don't even do that, for example.
I thought that it was debunked that there is no clear link between cannabis and schizophrenia... But that like any substance, if you already have a mental health diagnosis it must be avoided...

Also what are those people in the Carribbean called Rastafari? Where weed is part of their daily existence, it would be interesting to see if there is a higher incidence of mental health amongst the population..

No difference.

Paramol is always cloudy just because of some of the stuff they put in the pills. Make sure there's a massive pile of goop on top of the thing you're filtering with and you should be golden.
Nice one, cheers.

I usually do a big batch and evaporate n recrystallise the codeine. Might not be worth it with DHC due to lower weight involved. You ever do that?

Nah, man. You couldn't drink straight alcohol everyday with only minor brain damage.

You might have drunk the equivalent in total at a lower strength. You weren't drinking pure ethanol were you?

I don't think it makes a difference with alcohol. 10 litres of 10% should be the same as 1 litre of 100%, unless there's something I'm unaware of.

It's not like cannabis where there's multiple different drugs in it, and the new stuff has a way heavier percentage of THC compared to CBD etc

Nice one, cheers.

I usually do a big batch and evaporate n recrystallise the codeine. Might not be worth it with DHC due to lower weight involved. You ever do that?
I have a naturally high tolerance to opioids so I always do more than 32 pills. Never tried with low doses.

I don't do DHC often enough to compare how strong a paramol CWE is compared to the equivalent dose in straight DHC pills. It'll definitely be weaker as some is lost in the extraction, but whether it's 5%, or 20%, I have no idea.

I thought that it was debunked that there is no clear link between cannabis and schizophrenia... But that like any substance, if you already have a mental health diagnosis it must be avoided...

Also what are those people in the Carribbean called Rastafari? Where weed is part of their daily existence, it would be interesting to see if there is a higher incidence of mental health amongst the population..

No idea. Jamaica has a high level of violent crime but that could be down to 100 other reasons.

Bob Marley wasn't smoking 20% THC skunk. I have no idea if the guys these days are, I don't know much about Rastas.

No idea. Jamaica has a high level of violent crime but that could be down to 100 other reasons.

Bob Marley wasn't smoking 20% THC skunk. I have no idea if the guys these days are, I don't know much about Rastas.
Skunk is a disrespect to weed IMO. No I don't think bob was smoking that stuff either.

I think you may die before developing any mental health from daily decade long consumption of a bottle or two of straight up spirits

I don't think it makes a difference with alcohol. 10 litres of 10% should be the same as 1 litre of 100%, unless there's something I'm unaware of.

It's not like cannabis where there's multiple different drugs in it, and the new stuff has a way heavier percentage of THC compared to CBD etc
I think it does as it affects how quickly your blood alcohol rises. Drinking higher concentration will lead to higher BAC more quickly and more brain damage more quickly. I could be wrong though.

I think it does as it affects how quickly your blood alcohol rises. Drinking higher concentration will lead to higher BAC more quickly and more brain damage more quickly. I could be wrong though.
I think you are correct because if you are drinking 5 bottles of 5% 300ml larger that cannot be seen as 1500ml of 25%

It might make a difference because you can simply get the higher ABV stuff down your throat quicker

(This becomes a lot less of an issue when you've been drinking pints for years though, trust me)

It might make a difference because you can simply get the higher ABV stuff down your throat quicker

(This becomes a lot less of an issue when you've been drinking pints for years though, trust me)
Aye, perhaps. I still think higher concentration is more toxic total units aside.

But aye, weed is good. Generally I prefer a more balanced strain myself. But once you reach a certain tolerance you need stronger plant materials.

So what I meant is for example you get the alcohol free beer some have 0.5% a can, some have 0.05% a can.

So if you drink 10 0.05 cans, it wouldn't equate to one can can of 0.5%

Am I making sense 🤔😂
Like I had this concern once, as I'm tapering benzos and abstaining from alc. at a Xmas get together I had about a dozen of 0.05 cans of alcohol free, the next day I was thinking did I just drink 0.6 abv 😂

So what I meant is for example you get the alcohol free beer some have 0.5% a can, some have 0.05% a can.

So if you drink 10 0.05 cans, it wouldn't equate to one can can of 0.5%

Am I making sense 🤔😂
Yeah thats right

But you said

"5 bottles of 5% 300ml larger that cannot be seen as 1500ml of 25%"

The amount of liquid is the same but the abv is different, so obviously there's a difference there