• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

U.S. and Canadian Customs give go ahead on Research Chems.

His lab wasn't exactly sanitary fropm what I remem,ber reading anyway... but those asshoels who squashed his poor lil peyote's... Boo to them and their mothers!

illusion25 said:
it seems the US government will prosecute you if importing research chemicals in large amounts...but at the same time it seems the DEA has bigger things to worry about.

you'de be surprised
it's all a numbers game for the pigs, they would rather have a hundred little fish over a big dealer anyday....

why did they have them doing it in the first place

he might have been doing it for personal knowledge and public knowledge.
he had to work with authority in order to obtain the licence.

then he wrote TIHKAL and PIHKAL to share the knowledge. he wasnt doing it for the government, if he was he would have kept his findings secret with them

they would rather have a hundred little fish over a big dealer anyday....
i agree

Except when it comes to their big budget hearings when they execute a couple of (possibly staged--or at least strategically timed) big pops. In this case a big money seizure as well as a large cocaine bust in the last couple weeks.

The dog has to show he can fetch...

DemonSeed said:
This RC shoudl site should go done. I didn't got any by batch, but I would be pissed to get 2ce instead of 2ct2. I sent an email to one of a canadian seller, who seem to the scammer:

Nicolas,

Thank you for your email.

We are looking into this issue. It does not affect our recent 2ct2
batch. Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee any particular
level of quality.

Sales

---Original Message---
Name: demonseed Sent: Tue, Mar 20, 2007 12:55:13
Hello there,

Is you 2ct2 the real deal? Some batchs from a canadian supplier were
tested as 2ce lately. I want to buy 99% pure 2ct2. Is your product is
the real deal? And the price just rised... I don't mean to be rude
asking this. If your 2ct2 is 2ce, I will buy methylone instead. That
is why am asking.

Thanks and a good day

demonseed

wow, there is no way an email like that and questions of those sorts would fly with the vendors Iv used.

"oh, ok then I guess I'll just get methylone instead" WTF? and then you sign it as demonseed... if it works I guess.

but you do seem to be indicating that you are taking them for personal use in email like that, if you want 2ct2, then there should be a reason for it, if you want methylone there should be a reson for that, but giving up on one for the other, doesnt sound like anything but taking for recreational reaons to me.

one more but, I know of canadian suppliers who absolutely dont give a fuck and will tell you in an email that it will "make you trip balls" and these people I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw them.

^^you know why you're buying them and the vendor knows why they're selling them to you.. why lie?

I'm pretty sure shulgin's license got taken away because they came to his house and he had all these other various drugs, or "samples," that people had sent him, lying around.

That is what I read somewhere anyways

sn0wburt0n said:
^^you know why you're buying them and the vendor knows why they're selling them to you.. why lie?
there si more then one reaon to aquire some of these chemical.