• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

U.S. and Canadian Customs give go ahead on Research Chems.

cognosis

Bluelighter
Okay, so I was surfing the web and found an site, whose link I don't know if I should post as I might get yeleld at for sources

but there was a page that had this on it:

For various reasons, many countries run into issues regarding research chemicals. Most recently in August 2006 the US/Canadian customs did testing and concluded research chemicals were safe and declared them an open market. This was one of the issues that were widely discussed and they also allowed many held back Canadian pharmaceuticals to be legally distributed to Americans in need of cheaper (sometimes better) medicine and research materials.
More recently, in Dec. 2006 Canadian Customs held and tested large amounts of research chemicals. They also concluded the same positive results, keeping research chemicals an open market in Canada as well. Though these major delays may have irritated many Americans and world citizens waiting on medicine and research materials from Canada, in the long run makes it better to resolve issues positively.
As many know, it was the FBI that first found interest in working with these research chemicals in the 90's. Due to the obvious benefits of synthesizing certain research chemicals for, education, medicine, and other purposes, the California FBI decided to invest heavily in already existing research materials and try to synthesize their "most advanced" state. Dr. Alexander Shulgin (contracted by FBI) was chosen to head the research. He is a pioneer in advancing these materials to the point of where they are today. As his reports are widely available on the internet. Creating over 50 different types from the same basic chemical structures, he wrote 2 extensive books: PHiKAL and TIHKAL. They are truly some of the most advanced research chemicals to be synthesized to date. The FBI took definate interest in continuing developement and the rest was history.
Recently Canada has grown to be the leader in the industry. Although very popular among special interest researchers, the various industries of Europe, US, & Canada (medicine, education, research, intelligence) found many useful applications also, and are continuing research on them today. Some of the newest governmental research is more underground than before, as the already existing research materials are kept an open market in most countries and are used by industry. The best synthesis hasn't even been invented yet, but it's sure to be as exciting as the ones available now. Finding the appropriate avenue of approach is the job of the independent researcher now though. The possibilities are endless when working with materials like these.
For more information on this topic search GOOGLE. Keywords: Dr. Shulgin, PIHKAL, TIHKAL

~Isn't this a really good thing in terms of legal status of RCs in North America at least? Does anyone know anything about this? Is this true? Does anyone have any additional information?

It seems like a very positive thing (if, true). The same Canadian vendor that has gained notoriety for mixing up 2C-E and 2C-T-2 mentioned on many occasions that they had to have their shipments tested by Health Canada and seem to operate completely within the current laws. At first I didn't really believe it, but it seems to fit with what you posted above.

Makes me almost want to start a company =D

Last edited:
I don't think vendors speak for the us gov. who if I my hazard a guess aren't exactly thrilled with things like 2c-t-7 or anything else not sold by pharma. customs doesn't decide whats safe, they just listen carefully and I.D. anything of interest.

Canadian customs was forced to send the chemicals through to a certain chemical company because
a.) their papers were in order.
b.) nothing they ever imported was specifically (or in most cases unspecifically) controlled, making them completely legal.

However, I'm not sure as to whether or not this certain company meets the legal specifications of being a chemical resaler in Canada. I'm pretty sure that they don't.

The US of course does not support mass importation of psychedelic research chemicals and does go after individuals or groups who do this. Usually, the small fish are skimmed over. As WebTryp has shown us, it's completely illegal to indiscriminately resell these chemicals in the US.

In the future, my guess is that either the attitude regarding prohibition will change, or interpol will start stepping in to control the open sale of such unscheduled drugs between international borders.

Since when did Shulgin work for the FBI... or for that matter, since when did the FBI give a crap about nonscheduled chemicals themselves? That's the DEA's job, the FBI has more important things to worry about.

Last edited:
smells like teen spirit...

oh, Sasha worked for DEA, FBI and several other LEs.

^^yup, he was a beloved psychochemical consultant

This RC shoudl site should go done. I didn't got any by batch, but I would be pissed to get 2ce instead of 2ct2. I sent an email to one of a canadian seller, who seem to the scammer:

Nicolas,

Thank you for your email.

We are looking into this issue. It does not affect our recent 2ct2
batch. Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee any particular
level of quality.

Sales

---Original Message---
Name: demonseed Sent: Tue, Mar 20, 2007 12:55:13
Hello there,

Is you 2ct2 the real deal? Some batchs from a canadian supplier were
tested as 2ce lately. I want to buy 99% pure 2ct2. Is your product is
the real deal? And the price just rised... I don't mean to be rude
asking this. If your 2ct2 is 2ce, I will buy methylone instead. That
is why am asking.

Thanks and a good day

demonseed

DemonSeed said:
I sent an email to one of a canadian seller, who seem to the scammer:
[Pointless comments removed after warning]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee any particular
level of quality.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it seems the US government will prosecute you if importing research chemicals in large amounts...but at the same time it seems the DEA has bigger things to worry about.

That blurb is on the website of a notorious scammer, is intended to fool gullible teenagers, and should not be taken seriously at all.

Now that the obvious has been stated, this scammer is not related to the vendor with the chemical identification problems.

Um, any RC's I buy preferably would have a GC/MS sheet with them. If you really can't find a decent supplier of RC's, with RELIABLE and PURE product, you honestly must not be looking very hard.

On topic: OMG ARESEE'S ARE LEGAL NOW THIS IS WHAT I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR OMFGWTFFFFFYES. Perhaps I can call up customs and get the "PCP" they siezed a year or two ago back!

Well he did publish a couple of things that were counterproductive to their dogma... %)

true.

if the government was somewhat intellegent you would think they would use these chemicals themselves for research for many uses.

maybe they do and we dont know of it?

fastandbulbous said:
That's how he had a schedule 1 licence for so long

ya but it got revoked or something because the DEA randomly showed up to their house which was also their lab and it was supposedly "unsanitary" or some bullshit like that...

illusion25 said:
true.

if the government was somewhat intellegent you would think they would use these chemicals themselves for research for many uses.

maybe they do and we dont know of it?

of course they do, why did they have them doing it in the first place...