• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

u ever find random drugs ppl drop??? I DO!!! tell me ur stories!

Anyone ever hide their drugs while high then can't find them?
I thought it was just me that did this however it's looking more and more like a trend. I know some people who are constantly loosing Thier shit, predominantly meth heads who have been up for too long and should be considering a nap as opposed to constantly being fried and losing their shit both substance and mentally speaking

A few years ago i walked outside, took a few steps, looked down n saw some weed on the floor, no baggie or wrap just loose. About 0.5g of bright green lemony stuff. It was my birthday too.
It had been stepped on or something because it was kinda flat - but it grinded up fine.

One time when I was homeless and selling, i accidently left my coat with about 75-80g of K in it on a park bench. Realized about 10-15 mins later and ran back and it was gone.
It was a really busy day, festival was on, the place was packed with people and loads of council workers constantly going around picking up litter etc. Either some lucky cunt found it n kept/sold it, a non-drug user found it and handed it to police or council saw it and binned it.
Never had the guts to go ask the council for lost property, lol.
It was quite a hit, but i was doing pretty well at the time so I just shrugged it off n went n got more. Just meant I had to work a bit harder the following week to make up 🤷‍♂️

I wish id known who found it. I had everyone who used to do/buy it from me with ears to the ground incase anyone else popped up selling it in town, but never heard a thing.

Not as bad as the time I lost £1500 in an envelope in town, but thats really going off topic now 😒

Found 5 of those fake Oxy 80s in the underground parking lot of my apt on time in a tiny little baggy

Also found hundred dollar bill on the ground once but that was before I did drugs, I think I was like 11 at the time.

No drugs found so far today but someone's 50 short of what they wanted and I am no longer broke as fuck, universe sent me a Christmas gift, now if it could just rain LSD I'd be set as! More on topic the best weed I have ever smoked was found in a joint right out the front of the major police station in the town I'm in... Upon smoking it I wondered who the hell would want to go to the police station as baked as that.... Was a rediculiously heavy stoned similar to edibles

Anyone ever hide their drugs while high then can't find them?
I hid a gram of methylone somewhere in my house during an MDPV binge back in 2013. I had been up for a couple days at the time and was pretty out of it but I strongly remember trying to hide it. I just can't, for the life of me, remember where exactly I decided to put it.

I've torn up my house pretty good looking for it a couple of times since but it's been Ike seven years now and I still haven't found it. Maybe one day I'll stumble upon, would be a nice find as methylone has been nearly impossible to source for years now.

I hid a gram of methylone somewhere in my house during an MDPV binge back in 2013. I had been up for a couple days at the time and was pretty out of it but I strongly remember trying to hide it. I just can't, for the life of me, remember where exactly I decided to put it.

I've torn up my house pretty good looking for it a couple of times since but it's been Ike seven years now and I still haven't found it. Maybe one day I'll stumble upon, would be a nice find as methylone has been nearly impossible to source for years now.

one time I hid some heroin for some reason. I was paranoid and was having a party didn't want people finding it.

I couldn't find it after the party and I was convinced this one dude took it, my coworker. It ruined our friendship. I kept accusing him but he always denied it but I didn't believe him.

4 years later, when we were moving to a different house, I found it in the most random fucking place. You needed a ladder to get it, hidden near the ceiling under this carved lion head.

I felt bad afterwards, never saw that guy again.