• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

u ever find random drugs ppl drop??? I DO!!! tell me ur stories!

Stopped at a library one night just before closing to print out some concert tickets. Had a pack of pre-rolled joints in my pocket. I remember checking my pockets as I walked in, they were there, then noticing they were gone as I was walking out.

I went back to grab them from the printer room. The library ladies hadn't moved from behind the counter the whole time. There was nobody else there but a security guard walking out of where I'd just been with a smug grin on his face.

Yeah, okay dude. Keep em. Enjoy your night. Try not to lose your shit completely when you realise half of those spliffs were doused heavily with DMT 😆

Fuckin karma...

I've had many times where I see some foil or a baggie on the ground and get really excited... But never get lucky

I remember this one guy in rehab who dropped dirty and tried to explain how he found a bag of drugs in a parking lot. We all rolled our eyes...

Yeah it’s pretty scary but only because you’re paralysed. I never felt pain.

Did they realize you were awake? It was my understanding anesthesiologists could tell if you're awake and give you more drugs if that happens.

But then, would people let them cut them open if they didn't get told that? :p

Did they realize you were awake? It was my understanding anesthesiologists could tell if you're awake and give you more drugs if that happens.

But then, would people let them cut them open if they didn't get told that? :p
They usually cellotape your eyes closed but they don’t with me so they can tell. They do give me extra to put me under but I’m constantly light.

Nice, i've also found 20 squid on the floor before. You legit feel like God loves you in that moment.

I don’t think I mentioned this before, and this I feel bad about but desperation makes you do this shit sometimes..

So my best stumble upon find was back many years ago, I was a young adult maybe 18, trying to get my life together and off heroin. I was having a really shitty day as I was using cannabis to deal with the withdrawals at the time, and was completely out no chance of getting more soon.

My dad said, “hey man let’s go for a walk to cool down a bit.” Since my dad rarely did stuff like this I accepted to spend time with my pops and we headed off into the deep woods surrounding our house.

We’re walking along and I’m getting pissed from lack of weed combined with overgrown brush, and... would you look at that! My entire trail has been flooded over. We start walking off the path into the woods and as I’m cussing pushing through the brush my dad tells me to stop.

I stop and he says “what’s that right in from of your nose.” Soon as he says that I realize I’m standing in the middle of guerrilla grow patch.

My mood instantly flipped 180, I went from having no weed all pissy about it, to standing in more weed than I’d ever seen.

To make it all that much more perfect, this bud was ready to harvest that day!!

Like I said, I’m not exactly proud of this but me and my dad filled every pocket we had to the brim with fresh nugget. My front pocket on my hoodie probably had a half pound alone.

About halfway through the picking our elation quickly changed to extreme paranoia as we realized how big this grow was and how high quality the cannabis looked. We realized we could very well get shot over this, so sped up our pace and made sure to not completely cash the crop out so they had something left.

As we snuck out we saw who we presumed were the growers going to harvest, if we’d been down there an extra hour we’d had gotten into a confrontation.

While I feel bad knowing what it takes to grow a crop, part of me doesn’t feel bad when you do illegally on someone else’s land in a way that could possibly get others in trouble instead of you if it were ever found. Part of me feels karma had that coming to everyone involved with how perfect it all lined up.

So we get home, and now we have all this fresh bud that’s obviously nowhere near smoke ready. I took a couple nugs and nuked em for a shitty but doable smoke.

What we found held us for a few months which was very nice at the time given how poor we were..

Would I do it these days? Hell no. Maybe like one nugget ;)

-GC

Found a big fucking bottle of gabapentin smashed and spilled out by a sketchy busstop.

I was thrilled.

never found any drugs that didn't belong to me in the first place. one time i lost a half gram of meth when i was at the local shopping centre. needless to say i went on a hunt amd retraced my steps. ended up finiding my dime bag of meth on the ground in the movie theatres on the ground in the arcade! thank god for all the lights and distractions or i might not have been so lucky.

Have found more money than drugs, finding a 50 on the ground walking through a forest trail on my way home. Have also found a 20 left in a bank machine. When I was doing moving jobs I've found benzos a couple of times, dropped onto rugs or under beds and such. Believe i've found 2 2mg clonaz and a xanax, maybe a bit more. Brush them off a bit and they're good to go!

Also have definitely found a few grams of weed here and there left behind at smoking spots, bonfire locations, etc back in highschool and college. Friend of mine has scored a little bigger, finding a bag of blow clearly from a dealer's pocket it was multiple amounts all bagged up separately inside. Think it was around 3.5gs

Been on/reading the site since I’ve been using, more years then I’d like to admit, made an account like two years back and have never posted...

I live in the east coast in a college town, finding drugs dropped at the bars is very common here. Of course you get the bags of bud and papers of oil on the ground. Empty apple bags with a little coke in the corner but my best snag was actually found by my girlfriend. She’s like “I found a cigarette package FILLED with pills!” I told her to bring them home stat lol, it had 35 2mg Klonopin. Score. Don’t really remember much of the rest of that weekend lol

When I was 16 back when they used to sell them I found a box of 100 8/500 cocodomal tablets at the back of a bus I also just remember this second a few months back I found a fat bag of weed literally into on the street in front of our front garden

When I was 16 back when they used to sell them I found a box of 100 8/500 cocodomal tablets at the back of a bus I also just remember this second a few months back I found a fat bag of weed literally into on the street in front of our front garden
was that the start of the codeine love affair?

on topic - haven't found many, if any drugs..............or not that i can remember anyway

have lost plenty though!

I've never known cocodamols to be sold OTC in 100 packs, and I've been around for quite a long time...

Just remember another...

A kid at the time, maybe 17, working at my shitty job. My mom has taken my car earlier that week and my one ecstasy tablet I had been saving was missing.

I didn’t want to believe my dear sweet mother took it so assumed maybe it fell out or something.

A coworker tells my girl (another coworker) that he found a dime bag on the ground outside work with pit bulls on the bag. I started jumping for joy cuz sure enough my one x Tab was in a small dime bag with pit bulls on it.

I make the kid run this bag back to my girl, I eventually go a grab it. It was a dime bag of weed and slightly different pit build icons on the outside... Fuck me.

At that point I told coworker kid, he didn’t seem to care one way or the other. So I got some free weed out of it.

Still pissed about that X pill though :( It was one of the old school G’s up Hoes down MDA presses, either my mom had a good ol time or some neighborhood kid car shopped it.

-GC

I found a joint on a sidewalk one time when I was walking.
I use to clean houses and this one lady in particular had a script to 20 mg oxycontin and I'd always find them laying around or in the floor.
Backpacker's hostels for me are a constant source for joints and roaches, sometimes they leave bottles of booze or casks out where they have been spliffing also but I have like 4 different places around my area I can go and have a 90% chance of getting enough weed for a few cones. Also with the house cleaning I used to clean houses for a company that helped old folks going to a nursing home..a constant source of pharmaceuticals would be in many cases scattered throughout the carpets mainly in the bedrooms. I did once find a script for oxys but the part of me that cares had me hand it to the person in charge as I thought that the poor old person without Thier medication would have a rather unpleasant time and I know how it goes to be out of something that you are pretty much dependant on and I just couldn't do that to an elderly person IMO that would be by definition a dick move. If it was a different scenario I would think about it however just picking up one pill two pills three pills while vaccuming the floor then going for a few beers was just dandy while I was doing that work.

I've had many times where I see some foil or a baggie on the ground and get really excited... But never get lucky

I remember this one guy in rehab who dropped dirty and tried to explain how he found a bag of drugs in a parking lot. We all rolled our eyes...
99% of the time something wrapped up in foil or cling will be takeaway food or dogshit don't look through stuff like that unless you don't mind the dirtyness it's not worth the risk of it being an undesirable item maybe if I was in Germany I would look more through stuff like that it's supposed to be really clean over there

I've spent hours in a speed induced frenzy rummaging through shit in hedgerows hoping to find someone's stash of hard drugs.

Never found fuck all...

I once found a bag full of old newspapers and was convinced that they had been impregnated with liquid cocaine. All I had to do was take them home and dry them out to extract the sweet goodies. So I took them home.

Next morning when I'd come back down to earth, I realised they were just a bag full of mouldy old newspapers...

Last edited:
found tramadol on the side walk in its blister pack i promptly picked it up and took it lmao. I have lost countless drugs falling out of my pockets while fucked.