• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs U-47700 overdose? Scared

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I'm not sure what's going on right now. I did a shot of U-47700 a couple hours ago, but it was the first time I heated it up and it all actually dissolved.

I just woke up, drool on my shoulder, and I'm deaf. Massive MASSIVE tinnitus and I can literally hear nothing at all. What the fuck is going on I'm scared as fuck right now! I remember not even doing the whole shit, I only did like a quarter of it.

Doctors visit is in order. No one will be able to diagnose you over the internet. You don't want become deaf, and who knows, maybe they can do something to intervene.

I think opioids can sometimes cause hearing issues, but acute loss of hearing might be a sign of something serious.

I've Lost my hearing when using heroin before. Not sure if it's it would be the same with this shit, but my hearing came back the next day

I had like a strange sound in my ears before at larger doses of other opiates but it never damaged my hearing.Are you all right?Did you visit the doc?

Yes, you ODed, I've done it on heroin before, you don't even remember hitting the ground at all, you wake up nearly deaf, tinnitus, aching back/muscles and usually a bruise on your head or somewhere you hit the ground, and not high at all(which I always found unusual since you'd think after doing such a large dose you'd feel high when you woke up, but I guess its a testament to how much trauma your body just sustained) Usually I've had someone around to wake me up/cpr/or at best tell me I wasn't out that long, but its more scary when you are alone because you have no idea how long you are out and if any brain damage occurred from lack of oxygen.

But whats odd from me at least, usually I hear reports of people ODing immediately after doing the shot, but for me its alwasy like 10-30 seconds after(one or two times minutes after a couple of times, like I'll get up or walk out of the bathroom/bedroom to do/get something and hit the ground halfway there or in the kitchen/living room) maybe longer but I just don't remember the time before dropping, always while standing, heck maybe the act of standing up(blood leaving the brain) on top of respiratory depression is what pushes me over the edge. You'd think this happening so many times would be enough to push me to stop, but I think maybe I had a death wish at the time, it was financial ruin/losing connections with everyone which eventually pushed me to suboxone.

Last edited:
Shadow,

How are you? It looks like you haven't logged in ... I hope you are OK and update us here at BL very soon.

Yes, you ODed, I've done it on heroin before, you don't even remember hitting the ground at all, you wake up nearly deaf, tinnitus, aching back/muscles and usually a bruise on your head or somewhere you hit the ground, and not high at all(which I always found unusual since you'd think after doing such a large dose you'd feel high when you woke up, but I guess its a testament to how much trauma your body just sustained) Usually I've had someone around to wake me up/cpr/or at best tell me I wasn't out that long, but its more scary when you are alone because you have no idea how long you are out and if any brain damage occurred from lack of oxygen.

did you have any brain damage from your ODs? I ODed on heroin last summer and I think I damaged my brain. I had tinnitus afterward and other symptoms. Now 4 months later I feel much better but I am wondering how much lasting damage I did.

I fear the worst happened... Shadows last activity was the l this post. I truly hope he's OK

I fear the worst happened... Shadows last activity was the l this post. I truly hope he's OK

If he woke up after the OD, he should live, no? At least that's how it would be with heroin I'd imagine, I dunno about these research chemicals.

Still I'd sure like to know what the aftermath is and about any lasting problems as it's coming up on a week now.

He could've IV again or ended up hit by a second wave..... It's an RC we don't know how it works. I really hope for the best as even though shadow pissed me off with his ignorance and rebel nature I'd never wish him harm and would truly be sad about it as I and many of us did our best to earn him and attempt to turn him around.

I was really hoping to see him posting again. He had a habit of posting while ODing or otherwise in trouble. It was sad to see him go from a minor pill habit to a full blown junkie although a lot of people here tried to help.

He is very stubborn and absolutely refuses to listen to anyone. It had been a while since I was on bluelight and he was one of the first people I thought of when I came back. He seems to have a total disregard for living. I truly hope he is ok and will give this shit up once and for all. How did he go from h to rc drugs anyway?

In my expirenice getting to a computer to write up a post in a forum asking if you od'd, means no you haven't

Someone he knew left him their stash of meth, u47700, #4, and etiz I believe