• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tylenol 1’s codeine and caffeine for withdrawal

georgiegal12

Greenlighter
Hey, has anyone used over the counter Tylenol 1’s 8mg codeine with caffeine to come off Percocet/oxy? Does it help?

You will need to CWE those 8/500 codeine pills to get any reasonable dose without poisoning your liver. But yes codeine can help taper from oxy if you have enough of it. I used codeine to taper myself off oxy recently, it definitely helped take the edge off significantly combined with benzos, pregabalin, lope, etc.

I’m on day 2 of cold turkey. Feeling ok but could really use something to stop the sweats and jitters.

Here you go:

You will need to CWE those 8/500 codeine pills to get any reasonable dose without poisoning your liver. But yes codeine can help taper from oxy if you have enough of it. I used codeine to taper myself off oxy recently, it definitely helped take the edge off significantly combined with benzos, pregabalin, lope, etc.
If I have enough codeine (300-3000mg) I can still get a good buzz going but if I only had a few 8/500 mgs I wouldn't bother they'd probably make me feel worse because I'm not getting high

I have 200 of them. So I think I’m ok. Also 1 Percocet stopped my withdrawal in its tracks 2 days ago. But then kicked me back a bit in progress so I don’t wanna do that again.

I have 200 of them. So I think I’m ok. Also 1 Percocet stopped my withdrawal in its tracks 2 days ago. But then kicked me back a bit in progress so I don’t wanna do that again.
Make sure you extract the paraceatomal for maximum efficency don't do more than 20 tabs at a time if I was you I would do 5 extractions 20 tabs each take my time(I would do it in the morning take my time to do it right once my last extraction is done fill up a bottle then dissolve the rest of the tabs and leave them somewhere so all you gotta do is extract them and ur ready tk go try and make it through wd as long as possible so you get a good buzz ne personally I done h daily for 4+ months before that I took codeine, dhc and opium for 5+ years daily despite this I can defo get a good buzz going off as little as 300mg and I can just swallow mine as they are just codeine I had some (about 600-750mg) the other day with some sprite and I had such a bad histamine reaction I really thought I might die I was still high though

Make sure you extract the paraceatomal for maximum efficency don't do more than 20 tabs at a time if I was you I would do 5 extractions 20 tabs each take my time(I would do it in the morning take my time to do it right once my last extraction is done fill up a bottle then dissolve the rest of the tabs and leave them somewhere so all you gotta do is extract them and ur ready tk go try and make it through wd as long as possible so you get a good buzz ne personally I done h daily for 4+ months before that I took codeine, dhc and opium for 5+ years daily despite this I can defo get a good buzz going off as little as 300mg and I can just swallow mine as they are just codeine I had some (about 600-750mg) the other day with some sprite and I had such a bad histamine reaction I really thought I might die I was still high though

Just did 16 Tabs. Worked well. Tasted HORRIBLE, feeling better. No hardcore buzz per se but that’s not what I’m looking for, just to ease the withdrawal. The caffeine is brutal though. I don’t drink coffee ever, so it hits hard. Thinking about charcoal to extract it but I’m getting mixed reviews on it.

Just did 16 Tabs. Worked well. Tasted HORRIBLE, feeling better. No hardcore buzz per se but that’s not what I’m looking for, just to ease the withdrawal. The caffeine is brutal though. I don’t drink coffee ever, so it hits hard. Thinking about charcoal to extract it but I’m getting mixed reviews on it.
You just gotta 'hack' the caffiene you need more than 16 tabs at least do 50 imo

You just gotta 'hack' the caffiene you need more than 16 tabs at least do 50 imo
I’m feeling better already with just the 16. I don’t think I could handle anymore caffeine though. Really just wanna ease the withdrawal and this is doing it. Just took it about 20mins ago and feeling human again.

Almost barfed from the taste and being in withdrawal... added OJ to it to ease it but ugh twas no good still. Made it down though. Don’t think I could do anymore for awhile. The caffeine is making my palms sweat and I might be able to see air lol but at least the withdrawal is gone for now.

I’m feeling better already with just the 16. I don’t think I could handle anymore caffeine though. Really just wanna ease the withdrawal and this is doing it. Just took it about 20mins ago and feeling human again.
Yeah but bro, the thing is all you have done is reset the withdrawals so your gonna have to go thru them again so you might as well take enough to get high so it will last you

Yeah but bro, the thing is all you have done is reset the withdrawals so your gonna have to go thru them again so you might as well take enough to get high so it will last you
What if I just keep taking this minimal amount and cut it back each time, just wean it down. I’ve used t3’s this way after long term high dose oxy use and that actually worked. Just can’t get my hands on anything but these over the counter garbage caffeine filled crap pills. The whole deal is I don’t wanna get high anymore, I wanna stop. Just ease the withdrawals with as little codeine as possible.

What if I just keep taking this minimal amount and cut it back each time, just wean it down. I’ve used t3’s this way after long term high dose oxy use and that actually worked. Just can’t get my hands on anything but these over the counter garbage caffeine filled crap pills. The whole deal is I don’t wanna get high anymore, I wanna stop. Just ease the withdrawals with as little codeine as possible.
Mate if your fine with that then dont listen to me.

And weaning in theory does work but it never did for me I always relapsed I think its better (ime) to just do it cold turkey btw you should be very proud for not chasing the high if you keep this attitude I dont think you will have any problem quitting

That is a good plan G.G.
Tapering down gives your body and mind a chance to adjust slowly.
It was the only way I was able to get off opiates.

I just wanted to stress the importance of getting all that Tylenol out.
VERY IMPORTANT!
stay safe!

That is a good plan G.G.
Tapering down gives your body and mind a chance to adjust slowly.
It was the only way I was able to get off opiates.

I just wanted to stress the importance of getting all that Tylenol out.
VERY IMPORTANT!
stay safe!

I was popping 7-8 Percocet at once without taking the Tylenol out. I’m done with the nonsense. My solution was kinda cloudy but not too bad. Did a lot of research.... filtered 3times. It seems to have worked.

Mate if your fine with that then dont listen to me.

And weaning in theory does work but it never did for me I always relapsed I think its better (ime) to just do it cold turkey btw you should be very proud for not chasing the high if you keep this attitude I dont think you will have any problem quitting

Been thought it too long. I’m just done! Don’t need or want that high anymore (as much as I do, I’m not lying to myself) but I don’t want it more than I do right now.
Thanks for the advice and support man