• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Two Qestions About Your Dealer(s): Older/Younger? & Same/Opposite Sex?

Is your preferred dealer(s):

• Total voters
the whole thing from getting in my car and then being back home takes about 15min if that.
Its lovely when you can go out score and be back within a short time but i sometimes feel its more rewarding if I've had to mission 45 mins across town for it.
Years ago id be doing a line off my phone or at least pinching a bump out as soon as I got it, in the dealers house/car or in the nearest alley/toilet within minutes.
Now i stomp the fuck home without touching a crumb knowing i have syringes at home, and i swear I've never walked faster, i sometimes even jog lol. Sometimes i jog to score too especially after ive been drinking lol (im banned from driving)
One time drunk i found a micro scooter in a lane and rode it in the rain down town all downhill to score, fell off and fucked myself up pretty bad, lol

Everyone I deal with is younger than me, that said theres a great deal of respect as many of these guys were kids when I was “well known” and simply the stories alone have kept me well fed since..

Or if I’m buying at an event usually I’m one of the older people there, but my test kits aren’t fooled easily either in that case.

I’ve found no matter younger or older, if you know what your on about when you meet them they’ll quickly treat you with respect. Dealers can smell easy prey and some will take advantage of that.

-GC

PS: Let's say for example, the student would have to buy them from someone who deals in that sort of thing. But how do they even know what kind of person does that? How does that whole system work...does anyone have any idea? It's curious.
Again, you are flying very close to the wind with this question. You are a new user so there is some tolerance but in your few posts you seem to be seeking specific details of how to source drugs. Another question of this nature will not be tolerated.

College students or anyone else obtain drugs in a multitude of ways. Common ways are by knowing someone who is a dealer, buying online via the Dark Web, obtaining a script from a doctor by faking symptoms, visiting parts of town well known for drug dealing and meeting a dealer, or just being approached by a dealer at any one of a number of possible locations from school to in bars. Every one of these methods has serious legal and financial risks. A number of them contain serious risks to a person’s safety and wellbeing as well.

"College students or anyone else obtain drugs in a multitude of ways. Common ways are by knowing someone who is a dealer, buying online via the Dark Web, obtaining a script from a doctor by faking symptoms, visiting parts of town well known for drug dealing and meeting a dealer, or just being approached by a dealer at any one of a number of possible locations from school to in bars. Every one of these methods has serious legal and financial risks. A number of them contain serious risks to a person’s safety and wellbeing as well."

THANK YOU. THIS IS ADAQUATE INFORMATION. It is not breaking any laws. It is not "sourcing" drugs.

The attitude toward this inquiry is hilarious coming from a place where people talk about their dealers, how great they are, how high they got the night before-and EXACTLY HOW they executed that. Putting things up their ass, how to do that, how much they enjoyed it...and some of the negative consequences associated with their behavior, and this is clearly is not considered off limits here. I think a reality check is an order. Get real.
Thank you, by the way.

Oh...I'm quite sure there have been many many questions much more interesting and incriminating than this. You just never see them. If you cannot ask the question I asked here, where the F else can I ask it? Give me a break. This is Bluelight. It would be easier for, theoretically, college kids to score their shit from some loser on the street and get robbed and maybe even killed. What kind of "harm reduction" would that be?
This is not rocket science.
Please refer to the BLUA and the terms of using this site. We are not in the business of instructing people how to find drugs. You have now basically admitted you are here for instructions on sourcing which is specifically prohibited. You will get a million answers to your questions on Reddit, try there maybe?

You are free to discuss any and all drug use here, you may tell anecdotes about your interactions with dealers which may give other people ideas about how the system works, but you cannot ask direct questions about sourcing. Your second post indicated you may still not understand the rules. You have only been informally advised of what’s what here and not infracted or been penalised. Think of my response as friendly advice.

Also, I am completely aware of legal consequences for said situations. Warnings for such situations, which..btw you have NO idea of the back story or the reality of what's going on here, should be saved for all the over-the-top people who report doing things here that are absolutely illegal and yet they write about them with great enthusiasm and are reinforced by others here.
The response of the moderator in a myriad of stories here SHOULD be....YOU COULD DIE. WTF are you thinking!?
Again, as I said. Thanks.
Thank you. Since this is our first interaction and you are a relatively new member with few posts I did not take any offence. However, you are now in the Drug Culture sub-forum. Each sub-forum has a different purpose, slightly different rules, and different etiquette. This sub-forum discusses the warts and all reality of drug use in a non-judgemental way. We do not lecture people on the rights or wrongs of their drug practices and many members make it a practice to advise others of the risks if they describe doing something dangerous. The role of the Moderator is to ensure adherence to the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA), not to take the lead in providing harm reduction advice.

Drug Culture is also a very chill forum where ranty off-topic digressions or generalised complaints about Bluelight are rapidly moved on to some more appropriate place.

Bluelight has a well-regarded 20 year history of providing harm reduction advice and information through a community format. We believe that through participating in the community people learn about harm reduction from the experiences of their fellow members. However, we also provide direct harm reduction information to specific questions and have saved many lives.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Bluelight and find it equally useful, interesting, and entertaining.

"College students or anyone else obtain drugs in a multitude of ways. Common ways are by knowing someone who is a dealer, buying online via the Dark Web, obtaining a script from a doctor by faking symptoms, visiting parts of town well known for drug dealing and meeting a dealer, or just being approached by a dealer at any one of a number of possible locations from school to in bars. Every one of these methods has serious legal and financial risks. A number of them contain serious risks to a person’s safety and wellbeing as well."

THANK YOU. THIS IS ADAQUATE INFORMATION. It is not breaking any laws. It is not "sourcing" drugs.

The attitude toward this inquiry is hilarious coming from a place where people talk about their dealers, how great they are, how high they got the night before-and EXACTLY HOW they executed that. Putting things up their ass, how to do that, how much they enjoyed it...and some of the negative consequences associated with their behavior, and this is clearly is not considered off limits here. I think a reality check is an order. Get real.
Thank you, by the way.

Dude how bout you get fucked?.. Have fun continuing to get ripped off cuz you clearly are so much better than all the other druggies of the world. Those degenerates putting drugs up their asses! Yea a major reality check is in order, quit being the loser with no friends trying to find how step by step instructions on how to “find dwugz.”

Here’s a rundown..

1. Make friends.
2. Ask said friends who they know.
3. Become acquainted with their dealer.
4. Buy drugs.
5. Insert into anus.

-GC

Dude how bout you get fucked?.. Have fun continuing to get ripped off cuz you clearly are so much better than all the other druggies of the world. Those degenerates putting drugs up their asses! Yea a major reality check is in order, quit being the loser with no friends trying to find how step by step instructions on how to “find dwugz.”

Here’s a rundown..

1. Make friends.
2. Ask said friends who they know.
3. Become acquainted with their dealer.
4. Buy drugs.
5. Insert into anus.

-GC
While I greatly appreciate the moral support here, we are also working hard to keep the direct member to member abuse level as low as possible. We are the chill sub-forum.

@shleppinaround2020 apologised for misinderstanding how we operate so I think everything is cool now.

Let’s get back on topic.

I should start by saying that there is a very small amount of female dealers where I live

I like older dealers because they’re is fewer nowadays, but I still have some very well connected OGs

The reason I preferably like males is cuz I can read off their energy better, weather they have a a weapon or weather or not they’re capable of doing something stupid like that etc.

It helps that I used to deal myself for a good period of time, and most of my male friends are dealers. Some are very well connected to say the least.

Point being that hanging out with them since I was 12 years old made me very familiar with what to expect specifically from males

I do have to say, I randomly got 20 10mg oxys, and 8 2mg Klonopins from a vey kind and understanding older women, she looked like she was in her late 60s ,I was told by a friend that she might have some oxy and she needs the money since her husband died, and she let me, a TOTAL stranger into her house and told me to have a seat, and she let me pet her dog, then we had a short but very enjoyable and relaxed conversation. Then we made the deal and she thanked me for the help

she was so kind, I genuinely wanted to pay more🥺 , just sadly didn’t have the money at the time

Last edited:
I don't care about them being older or younger, but in the absence of knowing anything else about them, I'd prefer a same sex dealer (female).

Id just feel a bit safer that way.

Which isn't to say I haven't had some great male dealers, it's just, all else being equal, yeah, I'd feel safer with a female dealer.

About same age. Then there's festivals where it's random. Usually same age, which I see is not an option in the poll. Routinely male, but there are females too.

Older I have to say he's pretty reliable and product is always good. He's been in the game 30+ years and has always been fair with pricing. It doesn't really matter age or gender to me really what matters is that they know what their doing.