• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Two Qestions About Your Dealer(s): Older/Younger? & Same/Opposite Sex?

Is your preferred dealer(s):

• Total voters

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
My preferred dealers are always older than I and of the opposite sex (female). Not sure why; maybe older women are more reliable/trustworthy than young male hustlers and bring less drama? Just my experience/opinion.

Where ya at with this, peeps?

Votes are visible to others and can be changed.
<3

My best ever dealer has been a 65 year old Chinese lady who runs her own business (that business being a brothel). She’s available 24/7, everything is overweight, she gives me credit, never tries to pass off powder - only big crystals, tells me when she worries I might be overdoing it, didn’t get mad when I stole her pipe. Every other dealer has been an opportunistic shitbag always looking for the little scam opportunities. However, the least shitbaggy have always been middle aged women.

Not sure if this is scientific but I think females make better business decisions. If I ever have another bidness there will be a female on the books. I will/do always check the numbers of course but females tend to look at the bigger picture (stability) as opposed to "I'mma get mines" mentality (impulsiveness). Not universal... just a general observation.
Of course, older people will (should) tend to have a little experience and know the pit-falls of bad bidness. eg violence, dis-trust, loosing clients, sitting on product, going in the red etc. Not a very good business model, IMO

I once went to buy a vial of K for a friend at an afterhours and had to pay with change. Luckily, the dealer at that rave was a middle-aged Vietnamese lady.....she was hella disgusted but gave me the K without taking my friend's coins.

Or, used to be.....you want pills? Just find the middle aged topless Vietnamese dude at the rave.

There were also some legendary female dealers here over the years (two of which are still kicking, 20 years later).

So defo older....and female.

I miss these people. Can't wait for this stupid plague to fuck off.

I can't imagine buying gear off some 20 year old which was the age I was when I was selling shit. hahah, I think I'd rather go straight edge forever.

Older (it'd be weird if they weren't), and either sex.... doesn't really bother me, last one was a woman, one before a man, never had issues with either....

Man, I just like older women in general.

But my best supplier was a guy, who was actually just a few years older than me. He was a proper pro. Met on the DN. Then moved onto wickr. He supplied me with fucking everything man, bulk, credit, always healthy deals, on point or over (sent me an 'oz' of coke to my house one xmas, it was 29.6, one lump, i told him it was over n he was like 🤷‍♂️ "yeah, i thought you'd like that, it just lopped right off the brick" - no extra charge or anything) always high quality products, the works. Unfortunately after i went into rehab and got out he went into rehab himself, and we lost touch :(

Younger dealers round here are annoying, shit timekeepers and seem cocky.
The best ones are the ones who do stims... Unless they're into the psychosis stage lol.
Dealers who do K/benzos are annoying as shit, like dealing with a sloth (was probably guilty of this myself over the years before I was busted) 😂

Dealers who do K/benzos are annoying as shit, like dealing with a sloth
Dude... yesss! My pill guy NEVER shows up, I get benzos off him maybe twice a year because that's the most often I can find him and get him to answer his damned phone!

I answered older, male. I've only ever had one girl sell to me and she was younger and didn't even understand what I meant when I said, "I'm looking to pick up a quarter of weed," she's like, "Quarter... how many grams is that?" FFS lol.

Older dealers are always better, always better connections up the ladder and always more professional/keep regular hours. I.E. my young dealers always want to sell to me at like 10-12 at night, I'm like dude... I'm already in bed, why couldn't I swing by at like 6pm when you just woke up? Older people sleep less and get up in the day time so I'd always want an older dealer, just a matter of my being prejudiced against youth (I'm only 28 lol)

My current supplier of weed is a 50-something year old lady who always invites me for coffee and asks me about how I'm doing.
Being used to buying from young kickers on corners of 30-year old G's with Glocks and shit, this lady is a godsend.

I'd honestly take a fucking bullet for her.

How do you find a legitimate (non-cop) who sells prescription drugs, mainly Adderall or Vyvanse and/or Benzo's?

Have tried literally everything and have gotten ripped off SO many times. Lost so much money. Have no idea where to look. Esp for Stims. I live a little outside a major Midwestern city and can drive just about anywhere.

Craigslist is useless, they flag everything.

-Clueless

How do you find a legitimate (non-cop) who sells prescription drugs, mainly Adderall or Vyvanse and/or Benzo's?

Have tried literally everything and have gotten ripped off SO many times. Lost so much money. Have no idea where to look. Esp for Stims. I live a little outside a major Midwestern city and can drive just about anywhere.

Craigslist is useless, they flag everything.

-Clueless
This post is extremely close to breaking our no-sourcing rules. I’ll let it stand for the moment so long as any replies are of a very general nature. It may be too much for other mods and be deleted by them without further notice. Feel free to edit it a bit.

I only have 2 suppliers for my H as thats all i get of the streets. And both of them are male and older then me. Plus my go to guy is almost available most of the time meaning his operating hours in the day. He only deals between 5am till 8pm at night, After that his phone is off. And the other guy is 24/7 but the area is a lot more dodge but quality is good still. So i have only 2 suppliers i trust and deal with. Plus a bonus they both a 5 min drive. So the whole thing from getting in my car and then being back home takes about 15min if that.

Fine: College students are using stimulants all the time to cram for exams, or just to be more alert in class. College is very competitive and some feel this gives them an edge. In theory, if said person were looking for a prescription drug, Adderall for example, and they do not have a written prescription, I wonder where they actually get it? How do they get them, and there are many taking them, without a prescription?

PS: Let's say for example, the student would have to buy them from someone who deals in that sort of thing. But how do they even know what kind of person does that? How does that whole system work...does anyone have any idea? It's curious.

Some of the best dope/deals I’ve ever gotten has been from middle-aged women. They were few and far between, most being older and male (in my late 20’s so kinda makes sense). Definitely felt more comfortable dealing with female plugs and they seemed to be more consistent on average. I would imagine in open air markets you’re mostly buying from young ghetto dwellers, but I’ve always had either a delivery service crew or individuals who broke it down.