Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Twin Peaks

There are definitely clues, but all will be revealed eventually. Keep in mind season two kind of jumps the shark for about 1/4 of the season, but the last five or so episodes are worth getting to.

^MOST will be revealed after seeing the series and watching Fire Walk with Me about three times!

Question (contains info about the fate of a character):
NSFW:
Does anyone have ideas about why Josie ends up trapped inside a drawer pull handle at the Great Northern? My best guess is that it's made of wood from the sycamore trees that form the gate to the Red Room, and that perhaps BOB and the little man use it as a "portal" to take Josie away. It's been awhile since I've seen it, but I don't recall any clues in the series that suggest that anything has been constructed from the wood of the sycamores. It's just such a strangely specific thing to end up as the metaphysical prison of a major character!

Still watching, took a break for awhile. After this episode I have ten left. I have the DVD Fire Walk With Me checked out from the library but it will be due back before I finish up these episodes unfortunately. I'm glad I know I have access to it though.

Minor spoilers ...
NSFW:
I LOVE the Nadine (weirdo woman with the eye patch) in high school storyline, by the way, it is so funny that she has joined the wrestling team. I like her character a lot more when she thinks she is a teenager again. She is less annoying and funnier. Also, total shock to see Molly Shannon make an appearance in this episode and David Duchovny in drag! 8o Love it!

bumpin this cause after watching both seasons and the movie... again, im sitting here stoned off my ass... again, with a perma grim lmao reading quotes. i dunno why but reading quotes always crack me up. try it for yourself...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks

NSFW:
audrey.jpg
th_28.gif

oh here is a nice clip of angelo badalamenti talkin bout coming up wit the theme

^ lol @ lmao at my older posts. ahhh just felt like announcing its that time again... what time u ask ? time to watch an episode of twin peaks everyday when i wake up.

http://youtu.be/k3IZS2QddAY sing it with me guys "this pies so good it is a crime"

pretty sure only twin peaks chicks are gonna be in my spank bank for awhile. i said god damn, god damn shelly johnson in her waitress outfit o0o lawdy... norma too.

peggy-lipton-630-75.jpg

loglady gives me wood

Edit:
oh why not, if you recognize the peaks as pillars... you will understand the, the movie more.

NSFW:

Last edited: