Industry
Lovecraft Country
NOS4A2
Ratched
Sex Education
We Are Who We Are
Your Honor
Sweet Home

A couple might be between seasons but I think almost all of them are currently airing (or have just had a season released on streaming)

The Umbrella Academy

That was fun. Its going to interesting come S3 however to see if Eliot (I think I have that right) Page will remain playing a female character. I am not interested in the slightest in a debate about gender issues (I wish all the luck and happiness to Page, an actor I have always loved), just how Vanya's character will be addressed due to the circumstances...

That was fun. Its going to interesting come S3 however to see if Eliot (I think I have that right) Page will remain playing a female character. I am not interested in the slightest in a debate about gender issues (I wish all the luck and happiness to Page, an actor I have always loved), just how Vanya's character will be addressed due to the circumstances...

Yeah, I'm curious too. Maybe Vanya will also come out as transgender? If not, it wouldn't be the first time an actor had played a character of the opposite gender. I'm thinking Meryl Streep in Albert Nobbs or Tilda Swinton in the remake of Suspiria. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Interviewers have asked Elliot that same question, but he hasn't given an answer so far, so either he knows and isn't giving it away or the producers (or whoever) haven't decided yet.
I've always liked Elliot too. Juno is one of my favourite movies and he was also great in Hard Candy.

EDIT: Agree. I definitely don't want this thread to be derailed with gender politics. There's nothing to discuss anyway, really. Elliot is a man, end of (y)

I had the misfortune of watching this with my Dad the night before I had to drive him to hospital for a hernia operation. He was not pleased...

EDIT: - before I started my methadone Rx, since which of course I have not been behind the wheel.

Haha. Imagine watching it right before a vasectomy! xD

734-FA92-A-FA8-B-4036-B42-A-0-DB7-A5808-BD0.jpg

Is this a mental health thread?

I had a vasectomy few months ago. It was painless, a little bruising and couldn’t get a hard on for about a week. But simple process!

I just meant because of the scene where she removes his balls lol. Would make you VERY nervous going for a vasectomy after that (I know tha'ts not what a vasectomy is, it's just that it's the same area).
Glad yours went so well, though!

I can never watch anything dubbed. I’d rather the original with subtitles.

I'm getting to the age where I need subtitles even for English speaking productions.

But regarding 'La Rèvolution', there's no way I could have sat through it all listening to that froggy babble...