Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[TV Thread] What's worth watching ATM? v. now it's 2024

NSFW:

Another one on why I love Santa.
Can't find another good clip though.

I am watching the trial of Derek Chauvin. The prosecution witnesses have been victimised by this process as well. It's disgusting, the whole affair from his death to this circus. May he rest in peace he seemed like such a bouncy guy, just trying to get through life with a drug problem.

I am watching the trial of Derek Chauvin. The prosecution witnesses have been victimised by this process as well. It's disgusting, the whole affair from his death to this circus. May he rest in peace he seemed like such a bouncy guy, just trying to get through life with a drug problem.

I've not seen any of the coverage, but from the reports I've read it seems like the defence are trying to use Floyd's use of drugs to make his death somehow excusable...

That's what I gathered^ but only seen a bit of it. Devastating. Seeing this guy one of the witnesses break down was heartbreaking stuff. I bet they feel guilty even although they were most likely scared of the police, guns etc and it was obviously not their fault.
I really hope he goes down for a long time and gets fucked up badly in jail.

That's what I gathered^ but only seen a bit of it. Devastating. Seeing this guy one of the witnesses break down was heartbreaking stuff. I bet they feel guilty even although they were most likely scared of the police, guns etc and it was obviously not their fault.
I really hope he goes down for a long time and gets fucked up badly in jail.

Yeh. He may have been a petty criminal with an opioid habit, but no-one deserves to die in the custody of those who are supposed to 'protect and serve'. The witness testimonies I've read are pretty fuckin damning and I reckon this cop is going down for a long time. Apparently his body cam somehow became detached and ended up under the car. Wonder how that happened??

27georgefloyd-superjumbo-e1591089503935.jpg

His partner took the stand today and described him taking this outside the Salvation Army where he worked (and had got clean at a couple of years before). Its where they met and she described this as 'his quick 'Dad' selfie' due to the ridiculous smoulder and ludicrous angle. I can't sit through any more of the video exhibits but I usually let it buffer an hour or more ahead so I can skip through what I want.

27georgefloyd-superjumbo-e1591089503935.jpg

His partner took the stand today and described him taking this outside the Salvation Army where he worked (and had got clean at a couple of years before). Its where they met and she described this as 'his quick 'Dad' selfie' due to the ridiculous smoulder and ludicrous angle. I can't sit through any more of the video exhibits but I usually let it buffer an hour or more ahead so I can skip through what I want.
If maurice lester hall was his dealer and sold him drugs that he overdosed, perhaps the cop will be acquitted and they will put the real killer in jail

Coverage has just resumed and despite the best efforts of Mr Nelson (Chauvin's defence counsel) the foundation for the numerous motions made this morning (I think court has been back in session for nearly 2 hours now with testimony yet to re - start) has reached such a ludicrous level of hair splitting that whatever story he will eventually present on behalf of the defendant will have to be a blinder at this stage, as the jury has experienced emotional harm commensurate to that of the eye witnesses who bravely had to speak in front of the entire world, eye witnesses that consisted of many children. Unlike Rep. Matt Gaetz, I consider 17 year old boys and girls to be children who despite in this instance are a year older now have almost all had to move out of their homes due to fear from the likes of local drug dealers, whose names have and will be bandied about as part of the defence and from a percived threat from the police themselves. While I feel that the Minneapolis Police Department, knowing they fucked up big time, have for appearances sake at least done as much as is possible to hold the four former officers to account from the get, it sounds as if the relationship with the community was perhaps laden with the typical tension that exists within many poor and working class communities, particularly with black and minority ethnic members. During voir dire many potential jurors were honest enough to state their inability to be impartial towards the MPD, with one person stating that they had lived in the Powderhorn Park area for over 20 years and whenever a POC was the victim of a police shooting, patrol units would drive around the area playing Queen's Another One Bites the Dust through the squad cars loudspeakers.

I am not getting into a conversation with the above member regarding this issue as Mr Hall, despite being the scumbag he probably is (the cashier felt that Hall was 'running a game' on the late Mr Floyd, giving him the counterfeit bill when he was high as kite), has of course ultimately refused to testify as his exploitation by defence council as one of Mr Floyds dealers has naturally left him having to exercise his right under the 5th Amendment. Whatever health issues Mr Floyd had, whatever drugs Mr Hall sold to him, he was clearly killed by the wilful actions of one man and the wilful inaction of 3 others. Even though we have yet another American hog trying to tell us not to believe our lying eyes, ears or what should pass for general common sense in a society where thanks to the consititutinally guarenteed 'Freedom of Speech', bullshit not only carries as much weight as the truth but is forced on the citizens of the US on a daily basis. I know for a fact that most Americans are above this disgusting last few years but as long as the power, opinions and wishes of the minority (the minority in this case being old, white men and the younger thugs that vote for and support them) are still protected atrocities will continue to happen. If our Parliament was overrun by a bunch of kooks who refused to accept the results of a GE democracy would be instantly abandoned from that moment forward as for something like that to happen in the first place it would already be a hopeless cause. Yet, the attitude of the Right in general in the US has been either 'it was antifa' or 'Jeez, that was like 8 weeks ago already would you get over it and get back to the real problem - that McDonald's that got its windows smashed during a BLM protest last summer'.

Anyway, they finally have a witness on the stand (the emergency MD who at least tried one more time to resuscitate a man who drew his last breath while still under the knee of a 'peace' officer.

I am not getting into a conversation with the above member regarding this issue as Mr Hall, despite being the scumbag he probably is (the cashier felt that Hall was 'running a game' on the late Mr Floyd, giving him the counterfeit bill when he was high as kite), has of course ultimately refused to testify as his exploitation by defence council as one of Mr Floyds dealers has naturally left him having to exercise his right under the 5th Amendment. Whatever health issues Mr Floyd had, whatever drugs Mr Hall sold to him, he was clearly killed by the wilful actions of one man and the wilful inaction of 3 others.

Yeah, don't get into a conversation with someone who is correct....

It seems as though Floyd died of a opiate overdose, from the drugs Mr Hall killed him with.

If Floyd ODed on drugs, then the cop on his neck did not and must go free if the justice system is honest and fair.

When someone is black and someone kneels on his neck and he dies it's world wide news and every leftist elitist has got his arms up in the air.

Yet when these following things happen they're not even aware of it.
Only black lives matter innit. Me so cool and retarded innit.
Tip of the iceberg this.

I love Robin Weigert. I am just getting towards the end of FX and Kurt Sutters Sons Of Anarchy with Weigert's character so classy and beautiful she comes across to me as one of the most chameleon-esque character actors in TV today. Deadwood was a masterpiece as Weigerts Jane as good a character as any in that show.
Yeah I've seen Kebab fight the bear on YouTube