• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

TV shows you should never watch high

I think i take the cake on this one.

On New Years eve 03/04 i took 3 hits of acid for the first time. Well around four in the morning, while peaking, i saw that commercial for enzyte. The one with the dude thats constantly got the smile. But he didnt just smile, and his face was warping and stuff. Not to mention the whole idea of the commercial itself. Very disturbing.

Never watch "Crank Yankers" while your on shrooms... me and friends tried to watch it one time, and we couldnt figure out who was talking to who, who the jokes were on, it just turned out to be more confusing that it was worth... I havent watched it since that night...

I totally agree with this. I watch Crank Yankers when sober and it is funny sometimes, but NEVER watch it when tripping. My friends and I ate some mushroom chocolates and happened to have this show on when we were coming up. The episode that was on had the kids prank calling this hippie guy on acid and showed him having a trip. I swear I could not stop thinking about it for like 3 hours because the puppet was swirling around on the screen in a pschyidelic time warp thing and kept saying "no way man" and "I'm fryin so hard man" to everything the prank caller said.

The sober people confirmed that this was for real even though I swear that the puppet was coming out of the screen with all of the trippy colors. It was so weird that that particular episode was on at that time. Hard to watch the show anymore because all I think about is the crazy acid-eating puppet coming out of the screen.

... Also saw a comercial from Nike that focused on what shoes people were wearing, so all night I could not stop talking about how "everyone was wearing shoes"

Random, on Friday I saw the episode of COPS talked about in the first post.

Anything with Chuck Norris in it becomes a bad idea when you are tripping.

Crimson Cloud said:
Never, and I mean NEVER watch that infomercial for that rotisserie thing where they keep saying "Set it, and FORGET IT!" while you're tripping.

LMFAO

Anything on Fox8 that isn't The Simpsons or wrestling.
Influx of shit sci-fi and retarded C-grade shows.
I swear Fox8 is just a conglomerate of reject shows and everyone thinks it is a good channel because it has The Simpsons on a fair bit.

My first time on shrooms was so fucking intense, friends of mine were in the room watching Animatrix, some of that REALLY freaked me out, and then to make things worse, they put manga DVDs on next... I don't mind some anime/manga but some of it freaks me out even when I'm sober!

I once had a small dose of shrooms up here in this room, and I was having a mix on my decks, and I started to laugh too hard when the knobs and crossfader etc started to rise from the mixer I couldn't see them properly, so I decided to go watch TV... I started to watch some of Days of Our Lives and couldn't stop laughing because the characters looked like cartoon characters, they sort of had a 3D effect coming out of the background, and were much brighter and outlined...

Definitely do NOT watch The Brady Bunch when on ANY substance... it is SOOOOOOOO sugar-sweet it'll make you want to rip your hair out and scream... :)

^ actually I need to add that that show makes me wanna do that when I'm sober anyway =D

The hardcore room at Electric Daisy had this great hard-core faces of death style video of a high speed chase, where the hardcore dude runs a red light and gets broadsided by a fast-moving semi!! Beautiful camera work on the part of the pigs there!

It brought new meaning to the term "Hard-Core", and was interesting to watch while on 24mg of 2CB. I was a little worried that it mighta messed with the psyches of one of those big guys dancing there staring at it all night! Oh well, better than the clown video they had there last year.

As for fucked up movies, I highly recommend watching U-turn while frying or something. Once while frying on 3 hits, I watched a good chunk of "The One" which was fun...

The Shield! Excellent US cop drama but pretty fucked up and im sure it would fuck up anyone who's trippin'