Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: jersey shore

"You know if a girl comes over at 3:30 in the morning, she's DTF. Now I don't know what happens if she comes over at 6:30, but I'm gonna take a shot." Spoken like a true master.

This show cracks me up. Since they were down here in Miami, we heard a lot about what was going on anyway. The pics with Snooki's ghetto star glasses were all over. LOL It just cracks me up, though.

The "wisely" comment was freakin hilarious. LOL Hopefully, those chicks picked up some Miami style, because that poofy hair went out 2 decades ago.

Another thing I enjoy about the show is when the guys go out and they form the game plan huddle. It sounds like your transported to some foreign war tactics "Yo bro Vin, if a grenade comes bro, you gotta take that shit and blow it up!".

and i even heard on fox11 news or somewhere that snooki (ya, i know who she is, believe me i vomit a little in my mouth) makes like 7g's an episode or some bullshit like that.

I wish I could remember my source for this estimate, but I read somewhere that the first season, once the show caught on, each cast member was making ~ 10K an episode, and the seconds season they're all making ~ 30K per episode.

I'm almost positive I read this in an article about how The Situation just bought Bentleys for himself and his brother.

Edit: I was wrong. A few hundred bucks an episode for the first season, up to 10K for the second. Still a ton of cash IMO.
http://gawker.com/5455368/can-the-jersey-shore-kids-get-paid-mtvs-big-bucks

I wish I could remember my source for this estimate, but I read somewhere that the first season, once the show caught on, each cast member was making ~ 10K an episode, and the seconds season they're all making ~ 30K per episode.

I'm almost positive I read this in an article about how The Situation just bought Bentleys for himself and his brother.

Edit: I was wrong. A few hundred bucks an episode for the first season, up to 10K for the second. Still a ton of cash IMO.

I also heard 10k an episode first season, then i thought they had a hold out sorta thing with MTV wanting more money. it's insane how easy it is to make it big in this country for nothing.

They're all homo's to me but as much as i hate to say it... the shows actually funny.

The Sitch has the best reaction shots ever, he deserves every penny of it. Also Obama put a tax on tanning specifically to try and keep the cast of Jersey Shore down.

anigif_jersey-shore-gif-for-the-ages-29988-1260458997-2.gif

This is what Obama's heath care bill did to Snooki.

Last edited:

i read some were they demanded more money and the situation is making up to 60,000 an episode and will be making about 5mil this year and coming out with a work out video.... Pauly and Vinny seem cool out of all of them... it must be nice to go out to a club and bag and chick you want ....if i only new how to fist pump:\

Wow I think it's pretty creepy that Situation made a sandwich and ate it while he watched Pauly bang a whore.

I actually felt bad for Vinny when the girl stood him up. He's the least douchebaggery of them all.

last nights episode was kinda dull. all it showed was how much of stupid stuck up bitch angelina is. god i hate that two-faced hypocritical cunt lol

I have to admit I watch this junk. I can feel myself getting dumber as the episode goes on, yet I can't turn it off. I think I'm hypnotized by J-Woww's knockers.