• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: jersey shore

MistaJeff

Bluelighter
Ok I know you guys have seen this shit. What do you think about it? I saw most of the fist season because my older sister lived with me last year and she watches that kind of MTV garbage. I had decided to make an effort to not watch the second season but nothing was on the other day so I watched an episode. Holy shit this show is hilarious. I don't think I stopped laughing for the entire hour. I think the comedy comes from how these people genuinely feel that they are super stars and that they are not legally retarded. I can't believe that people this stupid want to be on television. Jersey Shore has to be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, I think I'm going to watch it from now on.

Only TV show I watch at the moment lol.. I know that makes me a bad person. :p

yea its very interesting tho learning that "the situation" is becoming a multi-millionaire, ill admit made me sad, that guy is such a douche bag. sigh, this is the world we live in...

2niac21.gif

As someone actually FROM the Jersey Shore, I find the 20 minutes I spent viewing this shit to be a poor representation of the area I'm from. And even further more poor as I believe the second season is in Florida(amirite?) Yet it's still called "Jersey shore" with the same cast of Staten Island New Yorkers from the first season.

When that one guy said that the letter had the word "wisely" and that Snooki doesn't use that kind of vocabulary I almost died laughing. How stupid do you have to be to think the word "wisely" is an advanced vocabulary word? The show isn't even in Jersey any more, it's in Miami. It's just really stupid white people panted gold.

i only wanna watch it cause i heard snooki got sucker punched in the face. and i only want that episode only. and this is coming from a peace loving hippie who normally deplores violence in all forms.

I think one commentator on a website put it best when he said that you could loop this show hourly for the rest of your life and die never knowing what the hell it was about or what was going on.

episode tonight was fascinating. went from madd draaaamaaaaa to madd smushing. looking forward to next week when vinny's uncle the OG "original guido" gets his shine on.

snooki-reading-park.jpg

I like how sammi amd ronnie call each other bro lol. "make up your mind bro"

I want a chick like that lol a down ass bitch =D

episode tonight was fascinating. went from madd draaaamaaaaa to madd smushing. looking forward to next week when vinny's uncle the OG "original guido" gets his shine on.

snooki-reading-park.jpg

LOL at reading the "48 Laws of Power" on... whatever that is.

You might as well call that book "48 Laws of Being an Asshole".

I want a chick like that lol a down ass bitch =D
I think I would vomit if a girl was like"Yo you want a bj bro?". I might even vomit simply from its use.

yea its very interesting tho learning that "the situation" is becoming a multi-millionaire, ill admit made me sad, that guy is such a douche bag. sigh, this is the world we live in...

2niac21.gif

Have you watched the second season at all? He's definitely toned it down from the first season. He was sooo cocky in the first season that he definitely came off as a douche, but he's toned it down to just cocky this season and he's actually one of the most sensible people in the house.

Plus, he is funny and does have good charisma and a good on-camera personality.

I love this show. It makes me want to go out to clubs, get drunk, pump my fist, and enjoy being a carefree 20 year old. :)

truly a new low in television... the real world is pushin it. but the crossed the line with this shit.

and i even heard on fox11 news or somewhere that snooki (ya, i know who she is, believe me i vomit a little in my mouth) makes like 7g's an episode or some bullshit like that.

i cant believe we as a country let these bitches make money off us. they have rich ass families already and are only securing a future generation of clones of themselves with this tv show. i personally dont like seeing anyone who looks like them in public and now i have to see them on tv?

maybe i should try wearing those dorky as clothes they have on that went out of style when ufc fighters starting wearing those styles/brands. and self tanning, and since im a guy i would work out 3hrs a day and drink nothing but alcohol and protein shakes. and wear so much hair gel that i need to buy new sheets and towels every week. i would also have to never again use an inside voice, i would have to scream everywhere i went. and i would have to have "drama" with every other person.

ughh

I watched the first six episodes this weekend. I can't get enough of this shit. It's T-shirt time!

Have you watched the second season at all? He's definitely toned it down from the first season. He was sooo cocky in the first season that he definitely came off as a douche, but he's toned it down to just cocky this season and he's actually one of the most sensible people in the house.

Plus, he is funny and does have good charisma and a good on-camera personality.
yea, i think mike is the only one that has become self-aware between this season and last season. also i think when he got in that "situation" with the tranny gettin up on him and kissing his muscles humbled him a bit.
fascinating stuff like this ^ is exactly why i watch this show.