Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Desperate Housewives

I love this show...no matter where i am or what i'm doing, i'm infront of the tv on sunday at 9! i didn't expect the show to be good when my bf told me about it, but after watching the first episode i'm addicted to it.

Im not really sure How I feel about this show, I kinda like the sexy part of this show but I dont like the fact how so *much* drama is packed into one episode.

I'll have to watch more to see though :)

It def took a few shows to get me in but this is def a sweet ass show.....

and even though its a chic flick type show.....its still cool

i thought the show was pretty good at first, but theres been too many episodes where i feel like nothing happens.. it's just filler. a lot of the characters arent really likeable, including the "main" character Susan. I find her way too naive.. like how many fucking hour long shows does it take to get a date with your neighbor? the most likeable and realistic character is the mom with the young kids, and she doesnt get a lot of screen time. (this of course excludes he short use of her kids medicine, where in the span of one show she became a speed fiend and had a total meltdown. 8) )

frizzantik said:
the most likeable and realistic character is the mom with the young kids, and she doesnt get a lot of screen time. (this of course excludes he short use of her kids medicine, where in the span of one show she became a speed fiend and had a total meltdown. 8) )

Do expect anythiong less from mainstream television?

i dont mind this show. i like the whole idea of the sterility which eventuates from the desire for perfection, and then the dark social underbelly that emerges. in that way it actually kinda reminds me a little bit of david lynche's blue velvet. however with that said though, i have to add that i think this show would be about 100 times better if it was even darker and a little less melodramatic.

Last edited:
Ahh this show... I love it yet it frustrates me soo much!

I cant figure everything out and its pissing me off.. keeps me begging for more lol

Dammit, I've missed it all the times it's come on tv. It's only been on for a couple of weeks though so it should be alright catching up with the story when I finally do see it.

Don't bother glitterbiz', it's crap!

Unless you go in for the nu skool soap shit.

I honestly can't stand this show. I tried but it keeps turning me off. All i can get out of it is women bitching about other women and trying to screw them or their husbands over.

this is show is good and if only the producers would decide to kill Susan, this show could be GREAT!

Desperate housewives

best.show.ever

I'm hooked. I didn't really get into it at the start, but I love it now and I'm downloading all the episodes I missed [sad I know]

Last edited:
Well, I watched one episode now. It was entertaining, not something that I could get addicted to or put off other plans for so I can stay home and watch it- which is too bad since I would like to be 'hooked' to a good program (oh Buffy, why did you have to end?). But if I have nothing better to do, and the tv is near, I'd watch it.

Last weeks episode pissed me off haha

Hopefully we'll get some answers this week

Loving it especially Bree! Anyone who says different simply doesn't get it :)

Bree is the best. :) I've always loved Marcia Cross from Melrose Place - I'm so glad she's got such an awesome character in Bree!!

I just wish though that Susan would listen to Mike... argh!

bree had to turn back into kimberly from melrose place at some point...i was just waiting for it...and it was awesome :)

I'm so ashamed to say it but, i'm a guy and I've seen every episode and like this show.
Does anyone have an opinion on how the Solis dilemma could be fixed? Carlos is an abuser and Gabrielle is a slut. Oh the drama!