⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Desperate Housewives

randycaver said:
I really love this show - I find it hard to sympathize with the woman who's cheating on her husband tho (Eva longoria) ... I didn't know the boy she was cheating on him with is in high school! Eek, I wonder how old he is.. hopefully at youngest 17.

I have long thought that there was a baby involved that had been killed in some way - but....... the way the living son talks its almost like in reference to molestation or something. Who knows - I'm probably just going way out on a limb :D

She really isn't cheating! This is just a make believe show! I am pretty sure he has graduated from high school too(in real life)? Some people have to learn how to separate what goes on in the little "boxes" that light up in your houses?

It is a cool show! The plot keeps getting thicker every week! These people are so evil and righteous at the same time! I love Boston Legal also which comes on right afterwards!

Perhaps you need to learn to figure out what people are talking about before looking like a jackass.

(!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Oh I absolutely love this show. Best one in a long time. (not on cable)

I have never been a big fan of too many tv shows, really, but with this and Lost, I find myself rushing home to watch TV and not be ashamed about it :D

I love this show it keeps you so locked in for nexts weeks show...

that lady so gotta out of being busted by getting hit by that car.

Hrrmmm I don't know .. But I was very disappointed that it wasn't on this past week!! With drawls, with drawls.

glowbug said:
This show is "Six Feet Under" for the non-goth suburbanite crowd...throw in lots of eye candy and take out those edgy, uncomfortable drug and sexuality issues, and there you have it.

yeah i get the 6 feet vibe from this show a lot.. i can tell they are trying to bite the lighting style and the directling to some degree (last show they even had a sequence where the character went crazy but it was just in her head, just like 6ft). it's still too "TV" for my tastes, though i think thats somewhat on purpose, but the scenes the "bad part of town" look hella fake. i do like the way they let out more and more little clues and keep adding more mysteries

I have two words for this show...."kicks ass"

It gets better every time.. it's not even a baby in the box it's a grown woman... I bet you the father killed maybe his first wife? Who knows!!

ARGHHH This show kills me!! I cannot wait a whole week to find out what will happen next! :)

we only just got this in australia and i have been downloading episodes like crazy!! i love it!! its really interesting.

i think its similar to other shows but approached so differently.. its hard to explain, but im hooked.

I watched the second episode on Tuesday night, it was a lot better than I expected it to be.
I now have a new date with my tv Monday and Tuesday nights at 9.30 ;)