• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Turning on" And Controlling It Vs. Numbing With Nicotine

I have only EVER found tobacco to be synergistic with psychedelics. In fact, I only smoke ciggarettes when I'm tripping (or when I very rarely drink) but that's it.
Whenever I trip I fiend for ciggarettes but if I'm sober (99% of the time not counting weed which does not make me crave tobacco) I can't even finish a ciggarette. I have never ever found nicotine to block any aspect of a psychedelic experience. I'm actually not even sure what the OP is asking exactly???

OP must be tripping right now. That's the only sense I can make of this. Lol.

Maybe he's trying to DO IT? bahahahaha

None of us (so far) have any idea what you're trying to get at lol

I think you might need a lot more detailed explanation.

Lol. this is going well, what're we doin here, were derailing the thread? Lol.

^So u don't think a new perception in one place, changes a perception somewhere else?

Okay, I sort of get what you're saying, and I have experienced that on LSD and other psychedelics too, that nicotine will sort of ground me while i'm tripping for some reason, it sort of lets me focus on whats really going on in my trip.

I have no idea what is going on in this thread, so I'll just say that I've always enjoyed smoking while tripping and I'll leave it at that.

^Yeah, OP you're being kind of incredibly indirect with your phrasing. You should simplify your post into a question so that people can understand so discussion can be made.

taking a drug to distract you from perceptions or to artificially "enhance" them (e.g. beer goggles...) is easy.

Taking a psych and really evaluating what is there tends to be more difficult.

So yes it is "easier" to numb/dull ones senses which is why the majority of people do not lean towards psychs as their drug of choice.

I'm a regular tobacco smoker. I've never found smoked tobacco to have any impact on a psychedelic or dissociative trip. Sometimes I hardly smoke (due to forgetfulness), other times it seems my desire for nicotine is amplified. On deliriants, I never smoke (other than them phantom ciggs). I've stated this before, but to me, it seems Snus alters and intensifies dissociatives (or DXM and MXE at least).