• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Turning Flower into Solventless FULL MELT HASH in 5 minutes (video tutorial)

^ Thanks Danky

You've never bought cheap oil off the blackmarket have you?

Actual "hobodabs" make this tech look like the cleanest and most prestigious oil in the world.

#getreal

I live in a black market state, so unfortunately that's all I get but I know 2 of the team deathstar cats (guys who bread the clone only deathstar, the original clone only ECSD x Sensi Star) that's now pretty popular out west, and they are making shit that's beyond fire. They've invested some crazy money into industrial vac ovens and their grows and needless to say with 10+ years of growing under their belts they are putting shit out that's beyond fire. Pretty interesting story about the strain, google "team deathstar ohio" and you can find some interesting reads. Homie went to prison for 42 months and can't move out west and work in the industry since he's got a couple felonies directly related to cannabis, but his crew is out there spreading the genetics and love.

These dudes even got an article in high times even being in a state that's illegal.

I think there's good hash around all over just within very tight circles, legal states or not.

Yo, the blackmarket can have the good and the bad alike.

I'm just saying that it's easy to find D- quality BHO in the BM.

In Colorado, even today it's easy to find that nasty shiiiiiiiiit

props for the thread yo

Yo, the blackmarket can have the good and the bad alike.

I'm just saying that it's easy to find D- quality BHO in the BM.

In Colorado, even today it's easy to find that nasty shiiiiiiiiit

props for the thread yo

100% agree and no problem, always willing to help spread the love and bring light to new techs that can help people get some clean meds

I request this to be stickied. It is genius. Me and my pals are gonna try it ourselves today. I've turned this onto a fellow weed enthusiast. He was delighted at the product to say the least.

Seems more like a novelty to me, and such a waste of weed. You can see a huge amount of resin vapes right into the air ... I don't understand what people have against smoking flowers

Man, i smoked dis shit over the weekend. We pressed 3.5gs. After the press it was 2gs. Didn't weigh the yield and we put about half of it in a blunt with the pressed weed.

Smoked dat shit. I legit took 3 hits and was cheesin', 6 hits and I felt like I was 15 again smoking weed for the first time, by the time the blunt was done we were all cheesin', quite. I was fucking disoriented. Like moving in legit slow-mo. Felt very derealizing in a sense I guess? Can't explain it but things were moving slow. I was so euphoric.

I can legit count how many hits we all took. Was 3 per pass.

Yeah, we didn't even hit it on the nail. That was our first time trying too. If you wanna make your weed super weed for free why the hell not?

^ Exactly.

Seems more like a novelty to me

There is nothing novel about using heat to extract goodies from the plant. In fact, it's one of the oldest techniques out there, so it's a misconception to think that this is new.

Rosin only popularized this tech, he did not "invent" anything here.

and such a waste of weed

As for claiming that it isn't efficient, well sure most commercial BHO makers are going to agree with you there. But that's not what this thread is about. Not everyone has the access to make proper BHO and not everyone wants to risk their lives/homes making it either.

And that's where this technique shines. It's THE safe and easy alternative to a lot of dangerous and/or nasty BHO out there.

I don't understand what people have against smoking flowers
There's nothing but love for flowers in this thread, no idea where you are getting all this "hate" from.