• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Turn that FROWN upside down jnr, or not. Why the upside down smile?

I hate it when the last 1/4 to 1/3 of pressed face powder just shatters and falls out. Such a waste!

:( Just found out that mums other kidney isn't working properly..Which means she's getting rushed back in for test's and most likely another operation..she's gone through enough for fuck's sake.

Getting tutorial questions wrong while studying for my exam next week :(

:( Just found out that mums other kidney isn't working properly..Which means she's getting rushed back in for test's and most likely another operation..she's gone through enough for fuck's sake.

That's just shitty, JoshE - I hope it's something that can be sorted out without surgery - but if surgery is to be had, I wish your mum a swift recovery.

<3

I blew 0.089 yesterday :|
Minor offence I'm told. The officer said in QLD if you go over 0.1 it's a major offence and immediate loss of license iirc.

Notice to appear in court 1 month from now. First traffic infringement of any kind in 10 years so that should go well for me.
The cop also said he'd write up a good report for my cooperation and good behavior etc.

Up to the magistrate now how much they want to fine me and how long they want to disqualify me from driving for.......
I'll be getting the forms to apply for a work license before the due date and presenting them on the day.

I didn't feel overly inebriated and had been counting my drinks. Sometimes its just doesn't go the way you planned :\

^ That's as ghey as a stick. Been there, done that and it's shit house :\

I blew 0.058 a couple of years ago. I got 1 month and $200. I'd suggest not going for a work licence if you can get away without one, they give you a longer suspension if you're going to have a work licence.

I got 2 character references which I highly recommend you do. I also asked for a higher fine in exchange for a shorter suspension but the judge said she was already going to impose the minimum anyway. Bless her heart. Dress nice too! You wouldn't believe the number of deros I saw in court that day and they were all getting their arses handed to them.

I was meant to start filming for a TV show this weekend, but my disclosure didn't come through in time and now I can't go on the show :(

Woah, this thread is a blast from the past! 6 months old!

I'm frowning as I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night with nothing to do :(