• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants turn Propylhexedrine (salt) into crystal ice shards

The real moral of the story is that propylhexedrine isnt worth even this relatively effort. Despite being an apparently similar hexahydro variant of methamphetamine it is a shitty drug that is primarily noradrenergic and actually quite expensive in recreational doses. Rather than expending effort trying to produce clean salts from these admittedly easily available inhalers one would better served spending some time exploring sources for better drugs. After a particularly unpleasant 750mg experience I can't imagine being desperate enough to ever fuck with propylhexedrine again in my life.

yeah I was always baffled why people abuse it as a stimulant, seems about as effective as pseudoephedrine, namely that it is a decongestant vasoconstrictor mainly (direct adrenergic activity etc) and an actual monoamine releaser as a "side effect" basically.

Ill admit that it can be quite euphoric, but the effect is extremely unreliable and is followed by a disproportionately bitter and protracted comedown. It does possess recreational potential by the price tag is hard to reconcile. To be frank ive only had perhaps 2 euphoric experiences, the rest were quite shitty, and the last were quite alarming. The only time ive ever resorting to it were a result of high dose benzodiazepine disinhibition. Actually, to be even more frank, the times i found it enjoyable were in the absence of benzos, yet again, the comedown was bitter. The euphoria from 750mg (without benzos) was probably as strong as a single dose of 90mg of dextroamphetamine, but with perhaps a bit of serotonin release, a bit more intoxicatingly euphoric. What a brutal comedown though. Kind of shitty for $15 worth of lavender infused inhalers, though i suppose they are quite available.

The Vicks inhalers in Canada here lack any sort of alkaloid, they're literally just eucalyptus and mint oil. Sucky.