• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamine UK Ban - 7th January 2015

hi
im in a position where I will only be able to try al lad before the ban. what do you prefer, lsz or al lad?
It makes me glad I have both LSZ and AL-LAD in storage. I bought 100 of AL and 50 of LSZ a year ago after trying a smaller quantity. I still have about 80+ al and 45 LSZ in amber vials, with a dessicant and O2 absorbers for overkill, even though I open and re-purge the gas-tight container with Argon every couple of months. And for the record, they have held up well. A couple of weeks ago I popped 300 of AL and got slammed pretty hard. I also did 300, then 450 of the LSZ several months ago, and they were totally active, with no seeming loss of potency. I have had them stored this way from the day I took them out of the vaccumed mylar, and seems to be working out well. And just as an FYI, I have gotten MUCH better results with higher doses of LSZ. 150 was to weak, 300 really nice, and 450 very similar to the mother compound. I also found out that doing LSZ seems WAY better while outside or at a concert venue. The inside just seems "off" for some reason. AL, however, is really my new favorites psych, having been a huge lover and consumer of LSD, which is hard for me to get now. Used to be easy, but I just don't have the hook-ups at my age.

stupid-ass bill said:
What policy options have been considered, includingany alternatives to regulation? Please justify preferred option (further details in Evidence Base)

Option 1 -
Do nothing

Option 2 –
Permanently control, and schedule, AH-7921, the LSD related compounds and extend the generic definition for the tryptamines under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.

Man, they aren't even trying to hide it.

having been a huge lover and consumer of LSD, which is hard for me to get now. Used to be easy, but I just don't have the hook-ups at my age.

No excuse with the darknet being available shadow - I havn't had an LSD hookup for ages until I bit the bullet and went to the dark side :)

Hey guys, let's ban stuff that we can't even be sure really exist yet! What could possibly go wrong? /sarcasm

I particularly loved the bit about the 'cost to businesses' - to paraphrase: 'the level of research to quantify the actual size of the market was deemed too high' - in other words, 'we really don't have a clue if people even use this stuff and our Wikipedia guy is off sick, early lunch, anyone?'.

Chemicals are being made. All I'm allowed to say.

Hmm.. some N-acetyl-AL-LAD (or whatever you call putting an acetyl on R1 and allyl on R6) would be nice :)
Or how about maybe some AL-LSZ?

Maybe this ban ain't so bad after all for all us seeking novel psychedelic experiences. It certainly drives innovation and exploration eh?

I know I can get L on the dark web. I am just a little sketched by some stories I have heard. But...I love AL enough that it will do...for now. ;)
Someone asked which I liked better (AL or LSZ). AL by a very long shot. The visuals are insane, especially above 300ug. 450 is my perfect dose, but only if I am at hone, alone. LSZ is nifty, but it wasn't hard hitting enough for me. I thing I will use it at the 300ug dosage for concerts or attending events in public. By the way...did anyone else incredible scen-slicing with AL-LAD at higher doses? I found that utterly astonishing...

No excuse with the darknet being available shadow - I havn't had an LSD hookup for ages until I bit the bullet and went to the dark side :)

Once you go black you never go back ;)