• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamine UK Ban - 7th January 2015

I'm ashamed to call them my government.

Same here. I'd like to think if someone else was in power we might not have seen this, but I think that might be me projecting my political bias onto my analysis. Hopefully this trend doesn't continue, though.

I never got round to sampling AL-LAD or LSZ, will do in the near future, more out of the 'stamp collector' mentality than actual desire.

@Transform - I have a preference for long duration psyches so I could only hope the extension applies to the rest of the series. Would be interesting to research, at least.

Agh I just noticed that they are banning ETH-LAD and PRO-LAD as well. Damn.. they never even saw the light of day (not on the mass market anyway). I was really hoping that we'd see those ones.

I really hope they get produced and distributed from somewhere else on this globe.

So how is it you can still get AMT in Europe if they are banning all these tryptamines?
Here I. The USA it is schedule 1. Looks like that will be one I'll never get to try......had some sent from China back in 2012, but ended up getting it intercepted by my wife. Can't find it anywhere now

The EU will make it's own decisions in it's own time, I'm sure.

If Eth-Lad & Pro-Lad had been legal prior to this legislation, I can asure you, along with Al-Lad, you'd have gotten a chance to try it. Inclusion of these drugs at this time is inexplicable. Both were already banned under some previous incarnation of the MDA, I know not which, & their respective legality was thoroughly explored by teams of RC vendors seeking to replace NBOMe compounds when they looked like they'd be banned a few years ago. I remember quite clearly that someone had seen that Pro-Lad & Eth-Lad were already illegal & Al-Lad & LSz were among the few uncontrolled lysergamide psychedelics that might be worth knocking up for the market...

The EU will make it's own decisions in it's own time, I'm sure.

If Eth-Lad & Pro-Lad had been legal prior to this legislation, I can asure you, along with Al-Lad, you'd have gotten a chance to try it. Inclusion of these drugs at this time is inexplicable. Both were already banned under some previous incarnation of the MDA, I know not which
They are "N-alkyl substitutions of LSD" covered in the original wording of the MoDA as I recall

This is unlikely to have any bearing on laws in other countries in the EU.

It only covers a selection of ergoloids covered by name.

Not directly but bits of the rest of the EU is banning things here and there + EU wide bans every so often. As I read it it cover near all typramines now too. I think this will likely continue till they have a more EU wide policy. The Limeys are just ahead of the game with a few others

The British government already banned certain everything Shulgin mentioned in his books bar one drug. They hadn't covered most LSD analogous but this is why they edited their original proposition (from June 2014) to include them.

As for the EU they will follow the USA rather than any European country, countries are very suspicious of the EU making laws for all, but everybody in Europe follows anything the USA spews out.

^Not really... Many 2C-x drugs are still legal in the EU, and here in the states they've banned every single one. The EU is also banning MXE, but in the US it hasn't even shown up on the radar, I guess less RC distributors are over here or something.

^Not really... Many 2C-x drugs are still legal in the EU, and here in the states they've banned every single one. The EU is also banning MXE, but in the US it hasn't even shown up on the radar, I guess less RC distributors are over here or something.

they stuck all the 2c-x and some other shit on the tail end of some must pass yearly bill. It was ridiculous. They tried to ban them around December 2011, and I think Rand Paul was holding out and it trickled off. Come June 2012 there are a whole list of chemicals being banned at the end of some huge bill that has fuck all to do with 2c-x and such.

It seems he eu/uk has a bunch of big flashy website vendors, something the US seems to lack. I wonder how much that has to do with the mxe thing? A bunch of individual states are banning it I think though.

Idc what people say this continent follows America sooner or later.

There are vendors in the USA, but most RC supply lines come from China to Europe, the Americans have a vested interest in European trade. EU banning MXE is related to Ketamine laws been stiffened Europe wide. The EU laws as I have said are fairly meaningless, many countries are in the process of trying to strike down laws that overrule them. The EU is more of an economic than political force. Virtually all individual member states have put down individual laws against the 2c-x, DOx and MDxx drugs.

I'll miss aMT, that's for sure.
Though we still have BK-2CB so I imagine we'll see more BK-2Cx compounds in the near future.
BK-2CE, anyone?

One UK vendor already has bk-2C-I on their product list, although at the moment it's only available as a free 1g sample when spending a certain amount on their other products

And it's terribly inactive by every account I've read, sadly.

It makes me glad I have both LSZ and AL-LAD in storage. I bought 100 of AL and 50 of LSZ a year ago after trying a smaller quantity. I still have about 80+ al and 45 LSZ in amber vials, with a dessicant and O2 absorbers for overkill, even though I open and re-purge the gas-tight container with Argon every couple of months. And for the record, they have held up well. A couple of weeks ago I popped 300 of AL and got slammed pretty hard. I also did 300, then 450 of the LSZ several months ago, and they were totally active, with no seeming loss of potency. I have had them stored this way from the day I took them out of the vaccumed mylar, and seems to be working out well. And just as an FYI, I have gotten MUCH better results with higher doses of LSZ. 150 was to weak, 300 really nice, and 450 very similar to the mother compound. I also found out that doing LSZ seems WAY better while outside or at a concert venue. The inside just seems "off" for some reason. AL, however, is really my new favorites psych, having been a huge lover and consumer of LSD, which is hard for me to get now. Used to be easy, but I just don't have the hook-ups at my age.