• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines tryptamine/phenethylamine combos

one combo i cant seem to get to work is MDMA+DMT.ive tried this a handful of times gradually increasing the DMT dose up to 50mgs and i get no effect at all from the dmt while rolling.

another combo i tried and dont like is SHROOMS(3.5g)+2C-E(20mg). the shrooms had me speeding away from reality but the 2c-e had me anchored firmly to reality.the 2c-e overpowered the shrooms within an hour or 2 and i realized i had just wasted a good dose of shrooms.

gloggawogga said:
2c-e plus shrooms
2c-e plus 4-aco-mipt

In both cases I dosed simultaneously, so that the tryptamine would hit first, and then as the tryptamine started waning the 2c-e would kick in and extend the trip, hopefully not introducing too much of its own flavor. It worked that way to some extent, but by the end of the trip it had a distinct 2c-e flavor. Still, it was worth it. Might try the same approach to extend other shorter lasting tryptamines with other long lasting phens.

Interesting:\
What ratio of 2c-e & 4-aco-mipt did you use Glogg?

gloggawogga said:
2c-e plus shrooms
2c-e plus 4-aco-mipt

In both cases I dosed simultaneously, so that the tryptamine would hit first, and then as the tryptamine started waning the 2c-e would kick in and extend the trip, hopefully not introducing too much of its own flavor. It worked that way to some extent, but by the end of the trip it had a distinct 2c-e flavor. Still, it was worth it. Might try the same approach to extend other shorter lasting tryptamines with other long lasting phens.

Do you imagine 4-aco-mipt and 2c-p would be a good combo? Ive been tossing the idea arouond for
awhile.

let's see…

MDMA has gone well with shrooms, LSD, foxy, 4-AcO-DET.

MDA has gone well with LSD and foxy, haven't tried it with any other tryptamines.

2C-B has gone well with any tryptamine I've tried mixing it with, including mushrooms, foxy, LSD, and 4-AcO-DET.

Mescaline and LSD was absolutely stellar the one time I was lucky enough to experience the combo

2C-T's have comboed well with LSD, and the pure 4-OX-dialkylated tryptamines. The combo with foxy is not as pleasant because the body load tends to become pretty high. Mushrooms is hit-or-miss depending on how much your gut decides it hates the chitinous material, which happens more often when you combine the drugs than on shrooms alone.

DOB has gone well with LSD, but the combo with foxy can be hard on your body.

Not really true to what this is about, but AMT & amphetamine is a brilliant combo (most probably very good with MDMA). It's also good with 2C-C

fastandbulbous said:
Not really true to what this is about, but AMT & amphetamine is a brilliant combo (most probably very good with MDMA). It's also good with 2C-C

are you sure htat's ok to mix AMT and MDMA. I've heard of VERY severe reactions in regards to that combination. Wasn't AMT a MAOI?

AMT has an IC50 of about 10^-2M (10mM or 10 000uM) as opposed to 10^-6M (1uM) for harmaline. Any iffy reaction with MDMA would be due to a massive release of serotonin, causing spectacular vomiting etc.

In light of that, I'd revise it to AMT + a small amount of MDMA (max 1/2 a pill), that should keep any vomiting in the reasonable range, but as far as MAOI activity - AMT is only a bit more potent an inhibitor of MAO than amphetamine

Some of my favorite all time experiences have been with P/T combos. They're the only times I've ever attained or approached a ++++ experience.
The combos I've tried are:
MDMA/mushrooms (first time with MDMA too, whoohoo, my only ++++, simply amazing).
MDA/4Ho-DIPT (Aaaah, now that was a 4th of July to remember)
2CB/Foxy (now I'm a fan of both individually as well, I know a lot of people don't like one or both, but... Anyway, very enjoyable, but much more mild than the other combos, erotic was out of this world though).

The ones I'm wanting to try next are either 2CE/4Ho-MIPT or DOC/4Ho-MIPT, but I save combo experiences for very special occasions. Hmmm, maybe New Years? We'll see....

5-prx-t108 and L-88-NPtIo6-oxy- what a time!
no seriously though E bombs and shrooms kicks ass. Almost as visual as hi quality sid.

fastandbulbous said:
AMT has an IC50 of about 10^-2M (10mM or 10 000uM) as opposed to 10^-6M (1uM) for harmaline. Any iffy reaction with MDMA would be due to a massive release of serotonin, causing spectacular vomiting etc.

In light of that, I'd revise it to AMT + a small amount of MDMA (max 1/2 a pill), that should keep any vomiting in the reasonable range, but as far as MAOI activity - AMT is only a bit more potent an inhibitor of MAO than amphetamine

I like your descriptions of vomiting :D

I do not see the need to mix MDMA with AMT... the euphoria of the latter is so divine and perfect as oppoesed to the lie that is MDMA.

To be fair though, I know someone who did mix small ammounts of each, and he was floored for a long time! lucky for him, he is not the vomiting type of person.

---

I forgot to mention something. Once, on the comedown [about 5 hours since ingestion] from an E pill (predicted to be a MDMA/MDA mix, certainly no amphetamnes/caffeine), I decided for no reason to snort a little bit of 5-MeO-DMT. I estimate it to be between 5 and 10mg.

After a fit of sneezing and excruciating pain, I died blissfully :D. Waves of nothingness surged through my essence and whiped it out. It was one of the couple of times that I found 5-MeO-DMT of any value...

Last edited:
Still shocks me how something as useful, dramatic, and wonderful as MDMA can be dismissed as false, or a 'lie' by so many. I find it infinitely useful and wonderful. Well, I'm just glad it works for me.

^ I think that it's because it has an artificial,'cheesey' sort of 'hey everything's great' feeling about it. Used to deal with internal issues on your own, or with a s/o it can be very useful, but when taken in a group setting it has a certain 'plastic' euphoria about it. For anything involving a group of people, I find methylone far better

morninggloryseed said:
Still shocks me how something as useful, dramatic, and wonderful as MDMA can be dismissed as false, or a 'lie' by so many. I find it infinitely useful and wonderful. Well, I'm just glad it works for me.

I do not mean to gloat or anything, but I honestly never saw the usefullness of MDMA beside the body euphoria (which I never achieved after my first time, heh), because I honestly can be as emotionally open when sober. In fact, several times I had gone to gatherings with people on MDMA and none were able to tell that I was not on MDMA! :)

There is also truth in what F&B said... especially with the horrendous crash that follows... it feels very much like cocaine in that respect of "fakeness".

morninggloryseed said:

If I stuck to eating it a couple times a year I probably would still think it has some value too. When you start to eat MDMA/ecstasy more often than you should, it's very likely that it's dark side will be revealed. The harm that ecstasy/MDMA has done to my overall mood and concentration is obviously (to me) far more considerable than any other substance I've used.

And once you get to this point, and you *know* this --- but you take MDMA again anyway --- the experience really does feel like a lie.

Methylone, MDA, and 2C-B do the same thing for me... which is nothing of value, along with the feeling of killing off brain cells just for kicks.

^^That is very like my experience with mdma/mda/2c-i. Methylone still retains the "magic", no dought because I have been far more responsible in my use of it. But for me the damage any of these may have done is far less than from my meth use. It's not to say I don't enjoy mdma, I do, but it affects me now more as a pure stimulant. The problem is not that I don't enjoy this, but rather that I enjoy it to much.

metasyn said:
Last week I insufflated 25mg DPT on the tail end of a 14mg 2C-E trip and was blown away. This was my first time combining these two classes of psychedelics, and I was amazed at how well they synergized. The tryptamine provided the "power" .. the raw fucked-up-edness, while the phenethylamine provided a lucidity, euphoria, and the strength to push deeper.

I don't know if I'd have the balls to try that. Then again, I have yet to try DPT. 2C-E is a personal favorite of mine though.

Anyway, I am not big on the combining of psychedelic drugs. I like mixing Cannabis with just about anything, but when it comes to combining Phenethylamines with Tryptamines or either one with another chemical in their same group, I'm not really into it.

However, one day I had a capsule that I had filled with 35mgs of 2C-C months before and just didn't get around to taking it. I also had some Psilocybe caerulipes mushrooms. I was thinking about the combination, and I thought that of all things, these two would synergize beautifully. They did!

The 2C-C took what little edge the mushrooms may have had out, while also providing me with fantastic, brightly colored CEV's that could only be described as pure beauty. The mushrooms added a "flavor" to the visuals and body feelings while creating a headspace that was more random than that of a Phenethylamine. It was almost as if I was on a completely new drug, and that is what I look for in any psychedelic combination. If it doesn't synergize good enough to where I can't tell that I took two substances, I won't do it.

As for people's opinions on MDMA, I used to feel the same way. MGS and I have talked about it on several occasions. I actually broke away from that after trying Methylone with my girlfriend as well as having an incredible MDA experience around the same time. These drugs are not supposed to be taken often. They are designed for a specific purpose, and anything that strays from that purpose is abuse.

Last edited:
^^^
I did not like DPT alone (it made my body feel like shit and it was kinda scary), but combined with 2C-E it was beautiful. It was definitely a nice synergy.

Good to hear Piper, I'll have to give the mush + 2C-C combo a try soon.

I presume you used a relatively light dose of mush along with the 2C-C? Sounds like a good way to add depth to the 2C-C if you keep the mush dose light enough not to squash you.

Piper methysticum said:
However, one day I had a capsule that I had filled with 35mgs of 2C-C months before and just didn't get around to taking it. I also had some Psilocybe caerulipes mushrooms. I was thinking about the combination, and I thought that of all things, these two would synergize beautifully. They did!

Piper methysticum

How many grams of Mushrooms did you take with the 2C-C?
Did you take them together?
This combo sounds interesting, there both wonderful drugs.
How long was the experience, was it 6 to 8hr?

A few years back; I tried 30mg of 2C-C and 12mgs of 4-ho-mipt, took them at the same time too. The visuals where earth tone in color and from my perspective felt like I was underwater looking through goggles. Every thing was molten and wavy looking.

Thanks for the tips Piper.
cheers

swim is obtaining 200mg DPT HCl and 1000mg 2c-e, and wants to know the best way to combine these two. swim always snorts 2c-e so it inclined to snort DPT, however would like to attempt to vaporize DPT via oil burner. swim inquires which one to take first, and when to take the other. swim is considering taking about 50mg DPT during peak of 5-10mg 2c-e. swim has never used DPT, but has much experience with 2c-e. swim has been viewing bluelight forums for some time, but has only very recently joined ._.