• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines tryptamine/phenethylamine combos

Ive done 180mg methylone (a phen, among other categories), followed an hour later by 40mg 4-aco-dipt.

WARNING: VERY VERY SENSUAL =D

Also tried smoking 2-4mg bumps of 5-meo-mipt just before mtehylone's "Euphoria Phase" kicks in (30-40 mins after dosing) and it seems to boost and lengthen this phase of the M1 a good deal.

Pretty much any tryptamine after any phen reaches its plateau is almost always a very nice synergy and Ive yet to try a combo like this that was not pretty wonderful... none have ever caused any issues whatsoever. So its kind of generically mix-n-match, IMO. Just be sane with the dosing of both and have fun experimenting without fear.

Please sure to report any truly amaaazing combos you discover here though!!!

swim is obtaining 200mg DPT HCl and 1000mg 2c-e, and wants to know the best way to combine these two. swim always snorts 2c-e so it inclined to snort DPT, however would like to attempt to vaporize DPT via oil burner. swim inquires which one to take first, and when to take the other. swim is considering taking about 50mg DPT during peak of 5-10mg 2c-e. swim has never used DPT, but has much experience with 2c-e. swim has been viewing bluelight forums for some time, but has only very recently joined ._.

We don't use SWIM here, but good question!

I'd time them to peak together, but I dont' know many details about DPT's duration and onset. someone else should be able to answer better

Damned Swimmers Lol

So would it be fair to assume that mixing Trypts & Phenies is safe providing there aren't any heavy MAOI qualities in either substance???

I like your descriptions of vomiting :D

I do not see the need to mix MDMA with AMT... the euphoria of the latter is so divine and perfect as oppoesed to the lie that is MDMA.

To be fair though, I know someone who did mix small ammounts of each, and he was floored for a long time! lucky for him, he is not the vomiting type of person.

---

I forgot to mention something. Once, on the comedown [about 5 hours since ingestion] from an E pill (predicted to be a MDMA/MDA mix, certainly no amphetamnes/caffeine), I decided for no reason to snort a little bit of 5-MeO-DMT. I estimate it to be between 5 and 10mg.

After a fit of sneezing and excruciating pain, I died blissfully :D. Waves of nothingness surged through my essence and whiped it out. It was one of the couple of times that I found 5-MeO-DMT of any value...

To be honest, i'm not sure how you can dismiss any drug induced state as "faker" than any other - they're both phenomenologically real and by any other standards of comparison, they're both illusory.

i'll take my fake absolute bliss though and let you be happy without it.

Everything is fake at some level.

When you look out through your eyes, and think about your "self", and recall "your" "memories" and "emotions"... it's all a elements of the stage-set construction that is your "normal" consciousness isn't it?

^^ It is somewhat strange to argue with what people said 5 years ago.
Also, I think they were talking about subjective feelings. Why can't one drug feel subjectively more fake?

8mg insufflated 2C-C on the tail end of 25mg 4-HO-MET contributed no observable effects other than nasal irritation. In fact, if anything, it seemed to push away what was left of the 4-HO-MET.

Note that normally, that much 2C-C would at least be noticable. I was hoping for some synergy, but no such luck.

^^ It is somewhat strange to argue with what people said 5 years ago.
Also, I think they were talking about subjective feelings. Why can't one drug feel subjectively more fake?

goofy me didn't notice the post date because the topic was already bumped, woopz lol

12mg 2c-t-4
25mg 4-aco-dmt

best combo, better than anything I tried

im just curious about the tolerance one can develop. let me explain this question.

generally tolerance develops for trypts and phens at least partially independently. meaning you can trip on a tryptamine, then the next week on a phen with very little tolerance, then the next on a tryptamine with very little tolerance and so forth....

is mixing them just asking for increased tolerance to both? any reports/ experiences on this?

thanks

i've never combined two psychedelics. i've considered mixing any two or 2ce, 2cb, and LSD. i don't think i'd combo with L though, just cuz it's perfect alone. and i need more experience with 2cb alone.

but i have a single dose of 4-ho-mipt
i think it might be weak though, so i might consider taking 18-20 mg 2cb an hour after the miprocin. didn't see anything about that combo in here. anyone??

I really enjoy taking a full dose of 4-aco-dmt 4 or 5 hours into a 2C-E trip.

that sounds excellent. it really seems like you want to wait until after the 2c-e peaks before bringing a second substance in.

i, unfortunately, never had particularly amazing results from the 2c-e + dpt combo...not much luck with dpt on it own either tho.

12mg 2c-t-4
25mg 4-aco-dmt

best combo, better than anything I tried

sorry for bumping ..

but wow, this looks very interesting !
could you elaborate on the timeframe please ?

Just wondering if anyone has any info in regards to a 2ct7 / 4 aco dmt combo?

Thinking about taking the 2ct7 first then the 4 aco at T~1 to 1.5 hours (in an attempt to time the peaks ... IME t7 takes about 1-2 hours to peak and 4 aco about 0.5-1 hr)

Im leaning towards T 1.5 hours..

Thoughts on the timing?

I've been doing a lot of thinking on this subject and I would be very interested in hearing some more reports

Here's what I have done:

5-MeO-Mipt (5mg) + 2C-E (14mg)
Very enjoyable. I found all three times that I have done this combo enjoyable and I have found that the Moxy actually seems to relieve some of the body load that 2C-E gives. The first two times I dosed them at the same time iirc. The third time I took 25mg of 2C-E and took 5mg of 5-MeO-Mipt about 8 hours later. Once I came up on the Moxy I took a few hits of 20x Salvia in the back yard. It was actually a pretty pleasant experience

25i-NBOMe (250mics) + 4-ACO-DMT (12mg)
Did not synergize well for either me or my girlfriend. Granted we did not time it very well. We dosed the 25i sublingually and took the 4-ACO-DMT once we started to come up. The effects didn't feel like they were combating each other, but it was just weird. strangely psychedelic, no direction, kind of confusing and both mentally and socially awkward. My girlfriend and I felt a little awkward talking to each other, and the fact that both of us were having trouble speaking right didn't help things. We smoked weed with it throughout the experience to smooth it out.

A Mushroom Chocolate (I estimate 2-2.75g) + 4-ACO-DMT (8mg) + 5-MeO-MIPT (4mg) + 25i-NBOMe (100mics)
I dosed the chocolate first. It was given to me by a friend who was told that they contained 3.5g. I took the 4-ACO-DMT soon after hitting my peak. I started coming up in 20 minutes and in 45 I was peaking. These 2 mixed wonderfully and pretty intensely. It was one of the more intense trips I have had in the past year. I was on the way down (but still very much feeling it) 3 hours later when I took the Moxy. The come up was nauseating, but once it peaked it smoothed out a little bit. I wouldn't say there was synergy, but it wasn't unpleasant. I think that it would have been very enjoyable if I had done this earlier in the day, perhaps with slightly different timing. I was too exhausted from work and the first peak that my thoughts slowed down quite a bit. It had gotten kind of boring at this point, not very engaging. However, there was one thing that was engaging, masturbating. Unsurprisingly enough it was pretty fantastic. At the point that I dosed the 25i I had been peaking on the Moxy for about an hour and a half. I thought a small dose would wake me up a bit and add a little more life to things. I measured out 100mics and dripped it into my nose. It caused an small increase in color enhancement, but nothing more.

HOT-7 (38mg) + 5-MeO-DALT (35mg)
Pretty interesting. It was 7 hours after I hit my peak on HOT-7 when I dosed the 5-MeO-DALT. It was a reckless combo, but at those doses I figured a negative reaction would be unlikely. The 5-MeO-DALT started kicking in about 10 minutes after dosing. It was an incredibly uncomfortable come-up. Hot and Cold flashes, waves of nausea, anxiety, and all around physical discomfort. The fact that I was probably the only person to ever combine these two and knew that HOT-7 and 5-MeO-DALT both very well may be an MAOI didnt help the anxiety. 5-MeO-DALT being an all around strange chemical didn't help either. 25 minutes later I was peaking on the 5-MeO-DALT at an unexpectedly intense level. I was getting Persian carpet visuals on the walls and ceiling. My entire visual field was moving in one way or another, varying quite a bit when looking at different things. The body high was wonderful. Extremely tactile, more so than either alone. I stepped outside really quick to see what that was like and I was filled with awe and beauty. It was a wonderful feeling that I have only gotten once before with 60mg of 5-MeO-DALT and a good amount of bud. I decided to step back inside and watch some TV. It was a lot funnier than usual as well as having some added inner dialogue with myself about the show. About half way through, the trip would alternate between extreme euphoria and slightly uncomfortable mentally every 10 minutes or so. It was a very unique experience, but one that I would be weary of repeating again.

MDAI (150mg+75+75+50+50) + 5-MeO-MIPT (4mg)
This was another enjoyable combination. After coming up on the first MDAI dose I took the following doses every 45 minutes - 2 hours to maintain a steady level throughout the day. I was just coming off of the peak of the last MDAI dose when I took the Moxy. I got first alerts at 15 minutes but I wasn't peaking until a little over an hour later. It was very enjoyable. The Moxy added a TON of tactile enhancement, and a bit of welcome psychedelia and empathy. It seemed to lengthen the roll by another 2-3 hours, after which the roll died down and I was left with a spacey, euphoric trippiness. An experience that I'd love to repeat!

I'd love to hear some of your experiences as well as your view on combining a Phenethylamine with a Tryptamine in general

I wanna try 2cb with 4acodmt..

Weirdly enough i cant find many reports on the combo.
It should be common since its 2 of the more popular psy rc's.

Im thinking 20mg of each or so, i usually go for +30mg of any of them.
2cb by itself is nothing i enjoy that much, its mostly the visuals i find nice with it..
But layered with some 4acodmt it should be interesting.