• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Trying to go clean

Would the kratom and lope interact badly together?
Both are opiates somaybe they would add up the fx. But honestly Ur gonna have to wd from kratom neway so ud ve better off just dealing with the worst part with just Lope. Trust me Lope tales away the chills, sweating, most part of the pain, diarrhea AND Lets ya eat. AND it lasts 24 hrs.

I just took 18g of lope so fingers crossed! Is it safe to take Xanax in a couple hours?

Both are opiates somaybe they would add up the fx. But honestly Ur gonna have to wd from kratom neway so ud ve better off just dealing with the worst part with just Lope. Trust me Lope tales away the chills, sweating, most part of the pain, diarrhea AND Lets ya eat. AND it lasts 24 hrs.
I don’t plan on taking the kratom longer than needed to get past withdrawals. But I just took 18gs of lope so fingers crossed it all goes well. Could I take Xanax later?

Hoping I can get through the night in some peace. I took 18mg of lope around 6pm so that should be kicking in. I just took a little less than half a Xanax bar and have some buds to smoke. Praying I can get some sleep and wake up feeling better!

I'm in the same kinda boat wishing I could get some sleep I was feeling better around 11 laid down and I feel like my skin is crawling now....

I was able to get some sleep last night but was waking up every couple hours. Had to change shirts a couple times to feel more dry. I think the lope is helping a little but I’m still feeling extremely uncomfortable. I can’t stand this hot-cold feeling!

I took the lope last night at 6. I know I have to wait 24 hours to take more lope. Would it be okay to take some kratom to get through the day? I don’t want to go through kratom wd. I’ve only taken about 3gs once or twice a day for 5 days maybe.

Looking for help and advice. It’s been a week since my last oxy! How much longer should I expect?

I'm in the same kinda boat wishing I could get some sleep I was feeling better around 11 laid down and I feel like my skin is crawling now....
Ugh! I’m sorry that’s the worst feeling! I’ve had that the past couple days now and it’s been driving me crazy! How long have you been going through this?

I was able to get some sleep last night but was waking up every couple hours. Had to change shirts a couple times to feel more dry. I think the lope is helping a little but I’m still feeling extremely uncomfortable. I can’t stand this hot-cold feeling!

I took the lope last night at 6. I know I have to wait 24 hours to take more lope. Would it be okay to take some kratom to get through the day? I don’t want to go through kratom wd. I’ve only taken about 3gs once or twice a day for 5 days maybe.

Looking for help and advice. It’s been a week since my last oxy! How much longer should I expect?
Sometimes the mild withdrawal symptoms are harder to cope with than the severe ones because they just go on and on. I have no experience with oxycodone, only heroin and methadone, but you're looking at at least 10 days of feeling like utter shit until it starts to get better. Then you only have the psychological addiction to deal with...
its been a week since my last dose. Im still feeling pretty miserable, skin crawling, hot/cold, etc. I took some lope last night to help and I think it did some but I am still feeling so miserable! Thinking of taking some kratom to help but don’t want to get hooked on that. I’ve only taken a couple g’s for 5 days. Any advice?

i've been through oxy withdrawal before too and it's not that extreme unlike Morphine but IT FUCKING LINGERS ON FOR SO LONG it almost drove me crazy. tbh ur gonna feel like shit for 2 weeks. at the 15day mark it starts to get better. To feel 80% normal 1 month.

i've been through oxy withdrawal before too and it's not that extreme unlike Morphine but IT FUCKING LINGERS ON FOR SO LONG it almost drove me crazy. tbh ur gonna feel like shit for 2 weeks. at the 15day mark it starts to get better. To feel 80% normal 1 month.
Should I continue taking the lope every 24 hours for 2 more days? Will that help? And do you know how long it takes for your body to get dependent on kratom? Thank you so much for all your help and support!

Should I continue taking the lope every 24 hours for 2 more days? Will that help? And do you know how long it takes for your body to get dependent on kratom? Thank you so much for all your help and support!
if lope isn't doing the trick. u can increase the dose. I've taken up to 30mg a day with no problems. Lope unlike kratom doesn't cross the BBB so u don't addicted to it. at least not if u only take it for a few days. I have no experience with kratom whatsoever so i can't answer that question really :/ dw

You're past the worst though, keep going!
Thank you!! I am really trying. So I can up the lope dose but I should still wait until the 24 hour mark to do so? And only take it for 3 days max?

This longer withdrawal experience is at least making me not want to slip up and end up in this situation again!

Thank you!! I am really trying. So I can up the lope dose but I should still wait until the 24 hour mark to do so? And only take it for 3 days max?

This longer withdrawal experience is at least making me not want to slip up and end up in this situation again!
yeah 3 days should be enough, u can take it right now if it's not making that much effect.

yeah 3 days should be enough, u can take it right now if it's not making that much effect.
I feel like it’s helping but I still have that crawling out of skin feeling and can’t get my temperature right, hot and cold.

if I were to take more now, how much would you suggest? Or if I hold out to the 24 hour mark, how much would you suggest?

I may take a little kratom to help ease symptoms but I’ve only been taking 3g’s once or twice a day for only a couple days so I’m being mindful of that.

My bf wants to go out today and walk around the water, etc. should i force myself to go or stay on the couch?

Thank you again for all your help!

I feel like it’s helping but I still have that crawling out of skin feeling and can’t get my temperature right, hot and cold.

if I were to take more now, how much would you suggest? Or if I hold out to the 24 hour mark, how much would you suggest?

I may take a little kratom to help ease symptoms but I’ve only been taking 3g’s once or twice a day for only a couple days so I’m being mindful of that.

My bf wants to go out today and walk around the water, etc. should i force myself to go or stay on the couch?

Thank you again for all your help!
up to 40mgs in total. no more than that. Yeah u can take kratom too and taper it slowly aswell.
If you don't feel comfortable walking don't force yourself.

up to 40mgs in total. no more than that. Yeah u can take kratom too and taper it slowly aswell.
If you don't feel comfortable walking don't force yourself.
Thank you for all your help!! I hope by Friday I am feeling better! I just want the hot/cold, crawling out of skin to stop!