• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Trying LSD For The First Time, Some Questions

My most recent primary source just started to stock 5-meo-dmt and I'm interested. I've done 5-meo-dalt, 5-meo-amt, 5-meo-mipt, can't remember any other 5-meo's for sure. All are so different from 4 subbed tryptamines.
I almost bought a Sonoran dessert toad one time, never done bufo but would like to one day

Assuming this is accurately dosed (Almost all street tabs are severely underdosed), 100ug should be a very fun dose that is still quite manageable provided you have a good mindset and setting. You will experience quite a bit of visual distortion. You'll start coming up after 40-90 minutes and the trip should last 8-12 hours between taking it and coming down. I am not familiar with kanna, but there should not be any cross-tolerance (though I would recommend abstaining from any substances for a minimum of 48 hours prior to taking the LSD until the day after your trip. Make sure to have an experienced trip-sitter present, get lots of sleep before and after, and do it somewhere where you won't be bothered (The best choice, if you are an adult, would be your home or your trip-sitter's home)

Enjoy, and have a good trip!

My most recent primary source just started to stock 5-meo-dmt and I'm interested. I've done 5-meo-dalt, 5-meo-amt, 5-meo-mipt, can't remember any other 5-meo's for sure. All are so different from 4 subbed tryptamines.
Have you ever tried 4-AcO-DMT?

It's a wonderful, almost erotic trip.

How can you not count LSA?

I have to say LSA made me vomit like no other for minimal effects will never repeat but I used Morning Glory not sure if HBWR causes less nausea?

I held the pile of ground seeds sublingual for twenty minutes before swallowing as a bud told me that is how shamans take them oh God never again.

Shit ya there should be visuals and no one can say how long you will have to see for yourself

I almost bought a Sonoran dessert toad one time, never done bufo but would like to one day
Yopo seeds contain 8% bufotenin. And an even higher amount of DMT with some MeO-DMT. They are legal in the united states and can be smoked, brewed with a MAOI, and smoked