• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Trying LSD For The First Time, Some Questions

SmilexGwG

Bluelighter
I have a tab of lsd givin to me by a very reptuable and experienced friend. It contains 90-115μg of LSD.

This is my first time taking LSD, and my first time taking a psychedelic if you dont count LSA. Will there be any visual distortions at this dose if you were to take it?

What would the duration be for you at this dose?

And does LSD have a cross-tolerance with Kanna?

Im asking these questions in this format, because i understand no one can predict my response to the drug. So i wanted to ask what your responses would be to 100μg to give me an idea.

Thanks <3

At 100ug you'll get visual breathing, enhanced colours, music appreciation, inhabition, potential for not being able to talk in long coherent sentences, mild euphoria. Definitely not a weak first dose but nothing that's going to give you mind bending visuals or anything scary. Will last up to 8 hours though so take that into account. I personally hate acid when taken with other people as it just creates conversational loops and uncomfortable silences. But that's just my experience, some people are extremely social on acid. Have fun.

At 100ug you'll get visual breathing, enhanced colours, music appreciation, inhabition, potential for not being able to talk in long coherent sentences, mild euphoria. Definitely not a weak first dose but nothing that's going to give you mind bending visuals or anything scary. Will last up to 8 hours though so take that into account. I personally hate acid when taken with other people as it just creates conversational loops and uncomfortable silences. But that's just my experience, some people are extremely social on acid. Have fun.
Thanks for the response.

Im most likely going to take the acid at 12:00pm. This will give me the day to enjoy it, and maybe even some of night

I have a tab of lsd givin to me by a very reptuable and experienced friend. It contains 90-115μg of LSD.

This is my first time taking LSD, and my first time taking a psychedelic if you dont count LSA. Will there be any visual distortions at this dose if you were to take it?

What would the duration be for you at this dose?

And does LSD have a cross-tolerance with Kanna?

Im asking these questions in this format, because i understand no one can predict my response to the drug. So i wanted to ask what your responses would be to 100μg to give me an idea.

Thanks <3
Be safe, take half. Different people's tolerance varies radically.

🙏

Be safe, take half. Different people's tolerance varies radically.

🙏
I wont ever get a chance to try this drug again for a while. Theres no lsd in my area, so imma have to take the whole thing even though it may be risky. Got prescribed seroquel just in case and will make sure to post a trip report here :)

The first time I took lsd I got an unknown quantity on sugar cubes. My friend who also tripped on the same sugar cubes who had done lsd before said he thought they were 3x stronger than a normal hit. He took three cubes and wound up in the hospital after breaking a store window, breaking his own arm in like 7 places (they had to install metal pins), and him stabbing himself in the stomach with broken glass.

Thank God I wasn't with him for my sake but it happened the same night I tripped for the first time.

I took one cube and then a few hours later another which significantly increased the duration of the trip. I feel like taking 1 whole hit is the correct place to start personally.

The first time I took lsd I got an unknown quantity on sugar cubes. My friend who also tripped on the same sugar cubes who had done lsd before said he thought they were 3x stronger than a normal hit. He took three cubes and wound up in the hospital after breaking a store window, breaking his own arm in like 7 places (they had to install metal pins), and him stabbing himself in the stomach with broken glass.

Thank God I wasn't with him for my sake but it happened the same night I tripped for the first time.

I took one cube and then a few hours later another which significantly increased the duration of the trip. I feel like taking 1 whole hit is the correct place to start personally.
Alright i appreciate the help :))

Much later on in the trip I added in a dose of ghb and smoked marijuana. I never really felt the ghb (kinda like drinking while tripping, you won't feel it much) but was amazed at how much the visuals were intensified by marijuana. We were smoking weed on a skateboard ramp (a half pipe) in the middle of the night and I remember laying back and staring at this huge tree and after I hit the marijuana the tree started to shift and I could see patterns and colors.

This is all circa ~2001 when I was about 16 years old. I hope you love it!! Lol. Most people who do feel the need to seek out and try things like lsd do enjoy it in my experience.

Much later on in the trip I added in a dose of ghb and smoked marijuana. I never really felt the ghb (kinda like drinking while tripping, you won't feel it much) but was amazed at how much the visuals were intensified by marijuana. We were smoking weed on a skateboard ramp (a half pipe) in the middle of the night and I remember laying back and staring at this huge tree and after I hit the marijuana the tree started to shift and I could see patterns and colors.

This is all circa ~2001 when I was about 16 years old. I hope you love it!! Lol. Most people who do feel the need to seek out and try things like lsd do enjoy it in my experience.
Ya, my intention is to find a way to understand life better.

Shrooms are better =}..I like to look at the stars or atleast the sky when I’m trippin hard, really gets your mind going, but 100ug isn’t much , might be a good place to start for first trip but you’ll need atleast double that to really get trippy

People disagree with me, and I'm fine with that, but never smoke weed when your tripping. That certainly CAN cause a bad trip, and it's happened to me repeatedly.
From many years of experience combining so many psychedelics with marijuana I can tell that if you are used to smoking marijuana anyway then you might enjoy it way more while tripping. Most especially if you regularly enjoy smoking though. If you're inexperienced with smoking and/or the tripping then you should be cautious combining them for sure. To me adding marijuana to LSD the first time was like adding in a whole other level to the trip.

From many years of experience combining so many psychedelics with marijuana I can tell that if you are used to smoking marijuana anyway then you might enjoy it way more while tripping. Most especially if you regularly enjoy smoking though. If you're inexperienced with smoking and/or the tripping then you should be cautious combining them for sure. To me adding marijuana to LSD the first time was like adding in a whole other level to the trip.
Try smoking DMT at the peak of a LSD trip, that shits craaazy. craziest trip I ever had was 100g of fresh shrooms them DMT, it’s like the shrooms/LSD help you understand what’s going on in the chaos of the DmT trip and the transition is so smooth you can reflect on it for a lot longer, highly recommended if your a psychonaut

Try smoking DMT at the peak of a LSD trip, that shits craaazy. craziest trip I ever had was 100g of fresh shrooms them DMT, it’s like the shrooms/LSD help you understand what’s going on in the chaos of the DmT trip and the transition is so smooth you can reflect on it for a lot longer, highly recommended if your a psychonaut
Is 5 grams of IV toad venom a good starter psychedelic xD

Is 5 grams of IV toad venom a good starter psychedelic xD
Doesn't sound advisable at all. For one thing I've heard that vaporizing bufotoxin destroys it yet iv or orally bufotoxin might be orally active.