• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tryin to stop.percs

Sounds like you're on the downhill slide now. Enjoy sobriety. I took a drive yesterday stone cold sober for the first time in a very very long time. The world is so much brighter and sharper through sober eyes.

Honestly I am jealous you are trying to kick it at 30mg a day. I've been at 10+ 10mg Norco and 6+ 7.5 Oxy daily for way to long. At 30 mg a day it's more messing with your head then anything. Go down to 15mg (daily) for a week, then 5 mg (daily) for a week then drop. Drop as soon and as fast as you can. Don't look back. I promise you, you want to be done with this shit and never look back. If you let it, it will destroy you and all of your relationships. It becomes all you think about, all day. It's horrible.

Honestly I am jealous you are trying to kick it at 30mg a day. I've been at 10+ 10mg Norco and 6+ 7.5 Oxy daily for way to long. At 30 mg a day it's more messing with your head then anything. Go down to 15mg (daily) for a week, then 5 mg (daily) for a week then drop. Drop as soon and as fast as you can. Don't look back. I promise you, you want to be done with this shit and never look back. If you let it, it will destroy you and all of your relationships. It becomes all you think about, all day. It's horrible.

Well said. It is all consuming for sure. OP is and has been sober and is enjoying having the edge back.

I know after 5 days clean my hand speed and hand eye coordination is so much better. I think faster, I'm just sharper all around.

What's up! Just checking in on ya. Hope all is well in the land of sobriety.

Yep doin great!!! Even sleepin normal now..my dr put me on. .25 of xanax for a few weeks..sleepin like a baby lol

What's up, Nomore?
^^^ yeah man, if you made it this far whats the point of taking any more, right?
I forget if this was mentioned in the thread already, and i always say this, but have u considered using Kratom?
Hope all is well;)

Doin great guys!! No opiates or benzos since before..dr put me in vistril to help me sleep but other than that feelin better than i have in months

It is a plant-based powder that is commonly used to help with w/d. I'm not going to get into the science or specifics, but it's basically used as a crutch to get off opiates. A natural alternative. If you have already gone through w/d I wouldn't fuck with it, imo.

It is a plant-based powder that is commonly used to help with w/d. I'm not going to get into the science or specifics, but it's basically used as a crutch to get off opiates. A natural alternative. If you have already gone through w/d I wouldn't fuck with it, imo.

I agree 100% with this. Kratom has withdrawals just like any other opiate.

I have been eating good, i told my dr what was goin on and she put me on hydroxzine to help me sleep..knocks me right out but dosent last long enough lol 5 to 6 hrs witch is better than 2