• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tryin to stop.percs

Bout 14 hrs into ct... little bit of achy muscles is all i got so far

Your physical withdrawals shouldn't be that bad. After about 4 days you should return to 100% quick. One thing you should consider, the first withdrawals are usually not to bad. If you can stay off of them you won't have to find out the hard way that every time you go through the process it just gets worse and worse. There is a reason we all fight so hard not to have to face them. Good luck bro!

Thanks!!..Yea im hoping that the achy knees and bit of nausea is as bad as it gets but i prepared myself for the worst

Hell yeah. Time to forget about the whole thing and move on. Good job!

Yep i was feeling shitty and all of a sudden it was like a wave came and and i felt ok to good!! I guess cause i was on a fairly low dose

Yea its been 75 hours and i feel 100 percent normal and have no urge to take em...i have one in a bottle on my dresser to remind me why i wanted to stop and it makes me mad at myself to look at it..like howd i let myself get that way ya know!!!

You can't feel Kratom if you are a Gabapentin user. Use your opioid and when when it starts to wear off, take Kratom and it fills all those opioid receptors and keeps you off the opioid an extra 4 hours. Kratom allows a healthy person not on crappy psych drugs and lyrica/gaba get off opiates. If you are taking a bunch of crap you might not get anything out of kratom. If you just take an opiate and nothing else that works on brain chemistry, Kratom will keep you off your opioid an extra 4-6 hours. That's actually a great way to start a stress free taper. Don't take opiod and Kratom at the same time or you waste the opiate. Kratom will compete for the same receptors and it lasts a long time.
The gab will help.
Kratom will too.
You have options
I was never succesfull with kratom but i was doing a 100 dollars a day worth of heroine for five years , so ya... But it may help you.
Just GET YOUR DOSE LOW low as possible.

Yea its been 75 hours and i feel 100 percent normal and have no urge to take em...i have one in a bottle on my dresser to remind me why i wanted to stop and it makes me mad at myself to look at it..like howd i let myself get that way ya know!!!

Awesome!!! Great job man. Must feels like the cats meow to walk away. You've accomplished something I've tried and failed at many times. Congrats!!!!

I feel pretty great other than bein completely exhausted from 3 hrs or less sleep every night lol i even turned down some from my freind cause he knew i hadnt taken any

congrats dude, try a hot bath for the aches or an ibuprofen