• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tryin to stay outa w/d

U say u are going CT but then talk about getting your meds to go back on? Ct stands for cold turkey right?

Re read it , I was just giving my experience on how I felt from the norcos. I have gone through withdrawals many times before as I have wanted to quit. I said the norcos slightly helped as I was able to get some sleep and keep RLS to a minimum so it wasn't as bad a past times when I did go CT (cold turkey)

Oh ok just clarifying i didnt think u were the kind of person to be able to just go cold turkey untill you arent dependant anymore no offense

Thx bro , you have no idea what kinda person I am , seems to me you get some kind of pleasure out of coming on this site and trying to tell people how horrible they are, seems to me like you need that to try and feel better about yourself , no offense of course

Im just trying to make you aware that your always able to withdrawl and not be dependant its your choice. It always upsets me to see people that cant handle themselves and get addicted to opiates

Im just trying to make you aware that your always able to withdrawl and not be dependant its your choice. It always upsets me to see people that cant handle themselves and get addicted to opiates

What is "withdrawl"? Did you mean withdraw, or maybe withdrawal? Mind your own business. Just because it upsets you doesn't give you license to be a dick.

Yes you can stop dependence or lower tolerance, but its friend addiction will always be there and cause you to get right back to where you were with tolerance and dependance

justtakethat: I bet you are young and not very worldly as evidenced in how you view the OP's situation. If you cannot empathize due to life experience than at least understand and validate his thoughts and feelings through sympathy. No one can ever truly know what dwells in the hearts of another man unless he is that man.

OP: If you want to lower your tolerance I would slowly, and I mean incredibly slowly taper down to your original dose. If you do it slow enough you will not feel as intense withdrawals...maybe a little malaise right before your next dose, but it will be manageable.

What is "withdrawl"? Did you mean withdraw, or maybe withdrawal? Mind your own business. Just because it upsets you doesn't give you license to be a dick.
Not to hard to figure out which one im talking about considering we are talking about opiate dependance.

Wow, just looked at some of your other posts and you are 16 years old ? Had I known that I would not have bothered to even respond to any of your posts. You have no idea what life is about and the pressures and stresses involved. When I was your age I was busy playing sports, hanging out with friends , and chasing girls, none of which you have probably ever experienced, as you like to hide behind your computer and call people "weak " and tell people how they have no will power. That's really easy to do when ur hiding behind a computer screen. I won't be responding to any more of your posts since you clearly don't have any life experience to help , but man I actually feel bad for you , get out from behind your computer bro , go out make some friends, maybe try to get a girl. Best wishes to you bro.

Lol u can not reply if ur ashamed, but what experiance do i need to know not to take an opiate till im dependant. And if u do its called weak. I have alot older family members who would agree. I have friends and chase girls lol, most of the time im on bluelight im just in class bored so im on my phone on here. I never even logged into bluelight on my laptop at home, u have no idea what ur talking about.

Lol , it's ok man I know exactly the kind of kid you are , it makes so much sense now, good luck man, and really best wishes to you

Wow, just looked at some of your other posts and you are 16 years old ?

Yeah I profiled him already as late teens / early 20s max, male, affluent background with diminished self-responsibility/ ever present safety net.

OP: It seems by now that you've already found your answer regarding hydrocodone helping (or lack thereof) that level of opioid dependence. Not much, but takes the edge off a little. I'll second the suggestion of trying some gabapentin or pregabalin. Also, Clonodine.

justtakethat: I wish you'd stop hijacking threads with your uniformed, baseless, ignorant lectures to others whom you do not know, and it's evident that you don't have the life experience to sympathize, empathize, or add anything useful to the discussion in the cases I've witnessed. It's annoying and borderline trollish.

I've read a few of his posts (justtakethat). Nothing he types would be advice I would take. He told someone to try heroin once which isn't what this site is about. I've observed here for years and don't post much unless it to help someone or address idiocy posted by an immature user. Good luck OP!

Doesnt hijack anything giving the op solid advice if people wanna disagree and make the thread about that thats there problem, seems like we can recomend codeine to someone or vicodin but as soon as its diamorphine its too much lol