• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Truth serum/removing inhibition

I beg to differ. A high dose of Xanax or a dose of Midazolam will definately loosen some one up. The only problem is that it might knock a person out instead of getting them to talk.

I beg to differ. A high dose of Xanax or a dose of Midazolam will definately loosen some one up. The only problem is that it might knock a person out instead of getting them to talk.
I didn’t say it wont but it ain’t as good for same use as barbiturates.

Doesn't exist. I believe there are drugs that make people more willing to talk. That doesn't mean what they're gonna say is the truth. If you're talking about a substance that will take someone completely out of their comfort zone, I would say psychedelics would be the best possible way.

I think giving someone enough psychedelics that they become totally frightened you could convince them to do all kinds of crazy shit. I know when I've tripped with my girlfriend in the past when I was still using, as I would start tripping, I would start freaking out over potentially saying the wrong thing.

It's been pretty proven that Barbiturates are not a truth serum. Like I said, they're more likely to talk. That's not the Truth though.

You didn’t seen it cuz it’s inferior option. Hardly any benzo can beat alcohol (some may) and none can beat good barbiturates or meataqualone or in fact quite a few options.

I would say average benzo is about as useful for such use as weed, for non-scrabled users.
That is simply not my experience at all.

I would say a high dose of benzos would bring out about the same as getting drunk but if the benzo rage hits ya can forget about truth and look to be assaulted. 🤣

Unfortunately, I've yet to try any. Which is to say, I'm by no means saying that barbs can't be better than benzos for lowered inhibition, just that of the drugs that I've tried they are the best for that.
Well we probably both misunderstood each-other. I find benzos great for lowering inhibition too but I still think to really open up, like say something that’s hard to say to someone sober, booze might beat it in that aspect. Well, except etizolam, etizolam makes you supermen in every benzo way it can lol.

Idk for you but I think to approach some girl is easier after some booze than after some diazepam. But that’s not exactly what this topic is about I guess. And for people that do not suffer anxiety or depression I think benzos are even less useful for both that and as a “truth serum”. If I feel anxious or depressed a few clonazepam pills or whatever might win booze for just about any use but pairing them with food. If I’m feeling really good a few drinks, a bottles of wine or whatever will usually make for a better game of truth and serum than benzos. If I haven’t experienced benzo addiction that might be true even more so. Again etizolam is another thing lol.

What you wrote and what I wrote now honestly made me more unsure about when is which a better option. I mean benzos or booze. Barbs kind of take best from both worlds in this kontekst, at least for me.