• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Trump wants legislation to kill drug dealers

threat of punishment doesn't deter crime
Whether it’s prison itself, longer prison sentences, or sending more people to prison for smaller crimes, these prescribed consequences are usually predicated on the idea that a would-be criminal will consider them and then think twice: “Nope, I’m not going to do this,” they’ll rationally decide.” I don’t want that to happen to me.”

Unfortunately, the work of Wright and Smith suggests that real people don’t often make that kind of careful deliberation before they rob somebody, and subsequent decades’ worth of research on the effects of deterrence-based punishments — including mandatory sentencing and the death penalty — have failed to prove that they do anything to reduce crime.

Yeah no kidding. People are like this with everything. People just suck at calculating risk vs reward.

Real criminals don't think the way people imagine. A lot of the time they aren't thinking much about being caught to begin with.

But people rarely let reality get in the way of their assumptions even after the evidence comes in. Sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't waste money researching a lot of social phenomenon when people don't use it to inform their decisions anyway.

Anyone selling fentanyl has it coming. I don't feel bad for anyone who sells that trash. They had it coming.

i agree on this. But trumps admin ala sessions doesn't have the nuanced understanding of drugs to distinguish things like that.

Mushroom dealers will be getting executed under sessions and trump.

That's really unfair to say. There's many deadly drugs. Meth, heroin, cocaine, alcohol, tobacco, barbiturates, GHB, etc. can call be deadly. People have died taking these. Lots of people die from tobacco and alcohol use.

It's arguable whether or not an individual dealer really knows what they're selling. I'm willing to bet there's many dealers who truly believed they were selling heroin (especially the ones who don't use themselves). Other addicts may just be happy to be getting high, or not know the difference in subjective effects.

Maybe "anyone selling" is too much. If you get caught with a set up showing you are lacing product with fent, you are pretty much poisoning people without their knowledge

Its not about deterrence because it won't deter shit. I personally just believe its justice.

Last edited:
So am I understanding this correctly: according to Trump, guns don't kill people, but drugs do? So if I were to shoot somebody with a gun, I'm to blame and not the gun and certainly not the guy who sold it to me.

But if I take some drugs and it kills me, I'm *not* responsible but the drugs (and by extension the guy who sold it to me) is?

So I guess the conclusion then, is lifeless things have agency in one case, but not in the other. OK...

i don't understand the 'logic' either.
sounds like a whole lot of distraction tactics to me...

but hey - 18 posts in 10 years! that's impressive :)

Trump is a fucking moron. MURDERING people for transacting business with a willing buyer and seller? the two just cannot compare no matter what the fuck.

Yeah, the people cutting H with fent need a kick in the balls, but killing them is too far. And I've known people (H connects), that were wiped out en masse by something that did contain H, enough to taste it in the vapor, but that a quantity about half the size of a grain of rice, would knock me out cold, and at the time, my tolerance to opioids was sufficient to be able to IV a gram of dipropionylmorphine, and snort/shoot/plug 100mg+ IR oxy and think after a few hours 'fancy another one of those' (DPM is at least as potent again compared to heroin as H is to morphine, I'd say somewhat more so in fact. And it wasn't cut stuff either, made from pharm. morphine sulfate and worked up properly, that much I can say with absolute certainty, as it in every occasion I've taken it, never left my sight from its beginning as morphine sulfate, to the acylation reaction, workup and purification and being loaded into a needle.)

But out of all the dealers I knew, the go throughs I had, they all vanished, never to be heard from again, after that stuff surfaced, within maybe a month, gone, all of them, I'm the only one I know of who ever took the stuff and survived to tell of it. Probably due to both awareness of such potential superpotent opioid cuts, being warned that it was the strongest dope (a warning sign alright) that a 10-20 year H addict had ever had, owning a scale with 1mg resolution and caution, combined with a monster tolerance to opioids.

I still don't think that a dealer caught with a couple of grams of fent-laced dope, that he may well have no idea about its being the case, should face being murdered.

Although I still do think Trump ought to be beaten to death slowly with a sock filled with his own deep-frozen shit. If not for this, and for praising Dirt, or whatever that phillipino fuck is called, then purely on principle, of ridding the world of a dangerous complete moron, bloodthirsty republican piece'o'shite and generally-speaking, wanker to end all wankers.

I thought (read 'knew') that george bush was a brainless bloody pillock, who looks remarkably like a shaved chimp and behaves with a far lower intellectual capacity than an ape, but Trump? he looks like an squeezed orange with mold on top, and behaves as though he'd fit in better with oceanic plankton than the human species. He should be shot for the crime of being born, and his mother and father shot along with him as accomplices to said crime. Just...just because. He's a prize cunt, thats the 'because. And because shooting him would mean one fewer bullet that ends up killing a human being.

Anyone selling fentanyl has it coming. I don't feel bad for anyone who sells that trash. They had it coming.

Come on now. Somebody is selling fentanyl, and informing their customers the product is indeed fentanyl and warning them about potency. Do they deserve death? NO

Personally I think nobody has the right to take another's life, be it on personal title or in name of one's government. But that's just me.

i don't understand the 'logic' either.
sounds like a whole lot of distraction tactics to me...

but hey - 18 posts in 10 years! that's impressive :)

There's your problem, trying to explain trumps action with logic. :)

This is disheartening, but I still don't think Trump really cares about drugs. He is certainly nowhere near as fixated as Nixon or Reagan. Given that both Democrats and Republicans are tiring of mass incarceration I doubt the magnitude of detrimental drug policy instituted under his watch will even be comparable to Clinton.

This is disheartening, but I still don't think Trump really cares about drugs. He is certainly nowhere near as fixated as Nixon or Reagan. Given that both Democrats and Republicans are tiring of mass incarceration I doubt the magnitude of detrimental drug policy instituted under his watch will even be comparable to Clinton.

I tend to agree. Trump says lots of stupid things. But he doesn't actually do anything about most of them. It's never been my impression that trump cares much about the drug issue one way or the other.

Just a scapegoat really... like it was for Nixon.

Maybe "anyone selling" is too much. If you get caught with a set up showing you are lacing product with fent, you are pretty much poisoning people without their knowledge

If a dealer sells a drug (even if it is just heroin), and the dosage given is fatal, the dealer could be charged with something akin to murder/manslaughter. Likely wouldn't come to that in the real world but it has happened in the past.

Wanting all the fentanyl dealers dead is a bad move, guys. A part of the sober world wants most/all of us dead just for using, i.e. Duterte, etc. We can have civil disagreements without killing each other.

Trump isn't a spazz. He's a fucking moron. I wouldn't be caught dead having that empty-headed,bellicose stand of vegetation compared to me. He can kiss my autistic arse and call what falls out in his face chocolate ice cream.

And it kinda says something when of all people, G.W.BUSH says of him 'kinda makes me look good, doesn't he'=D

Trump isn't a spazz. He's a fucking moron. I wouldn't be caught dead having that empty-headed,bellicose stand of vegetation compared to me. He can kiss my autistic arse and call what falls out in his face chocolate ice cream.

And it kinda says something when of all people, G.W.BUSH says of him 'kinda makes me look good, doesn't he'=D

He really does. I've generally been defensive of George W Bush on the grounds that I think of him like a retarded puppy who keeps peeing on the rug. I wanna be angry but I keep thinking he can't help himself.

But there's no denying he wasn't a particularly good president. I think he honestly tried to he, but he wasn't. But God, I'd give almost anything to have him back compared to Trump. At least I can believe Bush meant well. Trump is just an awful human being. A malignant narcissist who's poison to everyone around him. Bush was a Saint by comparison.

I wouldn't stoop so low as to demean those people who have genuine mental retardation by using their status in order to insult trash such as that coagulated lump of cunt cheese dug from the crusty, syphilitic cervical chasm of a ten penny whore Trump. It is unfair to those who have mental retardation. I've friends with MR, I've dated mentally retarded girls and been in a mutually loving relationship with the girls who I have been with, and quite honestly it makes me sick to see such people, people I have loved deeply, degraded by being reduced to a mere INSULT!

Yes, that piece of shit trump is perfectly deserving of being given a thorough beating, to be pistol-whipped to death slowly with a sock housing a lump of his own frozen faecal matter embedded with razorblades until he be flayed to nothing but white bone and shredded cartiage. But don't you presume to use those I love, those I care for, my friends, or other people with mental retardation, which includes those who could be friends or loved ones/sexual partners for that matter, in the future, if that be how my life plays out. Just don't. Its degrading and it is offensive.

You wouldn't appreciate it, would you, were another to use your very being as a mere synonym for dirt, decay, shit and pus would you? no, I do not think that you would, I reckon you would be pissed off big time. So don't hand out what you would not stand for yourself.

I wouldn't call Bush a saint. I'd call Bush a piece of decaying vegetation, who is unfit even to be roadkill. But you are certainly right, in that Trump is worse, far, far, far worse. He is poisonous, noxious filth and a cancerous polyp, oozing pus from the chocolate starfish of the...well not first world. 2'nd perhaps. And should be cut out surgically, and the area disinfected, with the fungating tumor that he is thrown henceforth into an incinerator for biological waste as a matter of priority.

A verminous, two-bit, childish, lying little serpent who has as much business with the launch coades to the nuclear football as I have being a bloody rabbi. Trump is benz(a)pyrene in bipedal mammalian form, saturated in bis-(2-chloromethyl)-methyl ether and fermenting hobo piss.

But he is not a 'retard'. The mentally retarded can be perfectly good people, who are deserving of respect, of kindness, of being loved should they desire love, and above all to be treated as an equal of you or I. Trump is just a slang name for a wet fart. And thats about all the respect he is or ever will be due.

Last edited:
I think it popped into Donald Trump's head 2 seconds before he said it and he forgot it 2 seconds after. I don't think it's anything he cares enough to follow through on, just a distraction from the NRA issue.

Not this shit again. You know damn well that's not what I meant when I call it or anything else retarded. Save your offense for someone actually using the word retard that way.