• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Truly Mindless: What video games do you love?

Lion King on the Sega Master System. I remember hiring it from a "video store" like 20 odd years ago and thinking it was shit, but it actually has some nicely rendered landscapes and the levels are quite expansive. Also, the 8-bit versions of the lion king songs aren't actually as annoying as you'd think..

Controls seem a bit unresponsive at first, but after the first hyena battle, it's easy enough.

Once I get up to the Scar face-off, it's on. I'll never forgive what he did to Mufasa..

Plus, when you pause the game it says PAWS.

Last edited:
These days i have to play something that requires no thought. So I play a mmo where I just talk to people lol i don?t want to have to think. Very sad but in addiction I feel too sick to actually meet with people, im using just to scrape by at work.

I used to play command and conquer alot.

I've been playing the shit out of Mental Omega, the spiritual successor to RA2:Yuri's Revenge. A few maps are buggy and crash but for the most part I couldn't be more happy that someone took the time to make this. I've been so disappointed in the franchise since Generals.

; ironically, I have spent fairly little time in cyrodiil

I've finally grasped enough of this game for it to actually be enjoyable. I struggled at first, being a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series since Morrowind on PC/Xbox. The only part that still bothers me, which I know I'm wrong for, is the fact that I can see other people playing the game. The mere fact that they're there makes the game less enjoyable for me so I just forget about willingly hopping into the pVp aspect of the game.

Maybe I'm showing my age but when I game, I really enjoy being alone so I can decompress. Subsequently, I can't even bring myself to enjoy the social aspect of gaming.

Last edited:
Ah. Gotcha.

At night most of the PVE places are empty.

Haven’t imagined what the game would be like solo.

Played eso and some cs go. Very fun. :D

I managed to just have one flame atronach crate and I opened it and got...

latest

the masked bear mount!!! :D

thieved a bunch of coin these last two days; looked at TTC to see if I can get the last two pieces of Abah's Watch motifs.

I got the whole Worm Cult crafting style

got an extra worm cult shields to sell for coin AND...

BETA INVITATION TO SUMMERSET OMFG

bought like 20 crafting motifs. Have all the daggerfall covenant and aldmeri dominion pieces. finished off draugr too.

gets boring to run around to all the guild stores but will resume later.