• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Truly Mindless: What video games do you love?

My advice; definitely play the expansion but wait until you're level 50 cp 160 to go do the quests there, the sets there might be desirable and you might want them at end game.

Get through the intro (don't skip it), at least get the skyshard, get to Vvardenfell (assuming you choose to play as a Warden) and then go somewhere else to start with quests (Auridon, etc.)

Vvardenfell is probably the most fun part of ESO, quests, trials, delves and dungeons included.

cs source is life

killing floor 2 is good too

i cant believe i wasted money on battlefield 1. fuck EA

There's many "facets" of ESO, such as researching traits on the pieces of weapons (wooden bows/staves, as well as metal weapons) and armor (wooden shields, metal/clothing light/medium/heavy armor pieces), fishing, material gathering, cyrodiil itself (where the elder scrolls can be fought for); ironically, I have spent fairly little time in cyrodiil and zero time over the name-sake of the game so far, public dungeons, group dungeons, trials, delves, world bosses, dolmens, regular quests and the main quest line, housing, mounts, thieving, daily crafting writs and master writs, potions/poisons, runes, and DLC quests/dailies, skyshards, dueling etc.

You'll get used to it all with time. Enjoy and do what you want in the game, and have fun with it.

They're going to do a new mini-event where they are going to give away a lot of cool stuff, but the prizes I'll get will most likely be crap. I'll still do it (most likely) because the two jackpots are pretty fucking sweet.

I finally... finally... *finally*... got all the rare fish in Reaper's March. %) YES.

Been churning through the daily dungeon on 5 characters. Got 2 clockwork blueprints, so still worth it %)

anyone on here play Heroes of The Storm (HOTS) ? its a BLIZZARD moba for those of you who don't know the same company that made WoW

lmk ill give u my Bnet... if you like LoL, or DoTa you ill absolutely love HOTS plus it is free to play

I used to play command and conquer alot. I also got really good at the original battlefield 1942 for PC. My most recent favorite game is Forza 6 is was in the top 5 percent pretty consistent online in that one.

Nhl 95, mlb 98, madden 98bond from Russia with love...... this is how long it's been for me. I watch my oldest play his games, which are all the ones i liked in my time, and the graphics are unreal today.

I tried Destiny 2, and damn it was boring, how people want to play that? I rather play my single player games, have backlog for 100 games on my steam.

Skyrim was the first game I ever played as an adult....love it, still. It literally got me through my four-year divorce.

Played Game of War with my S.O. for awhile....it was fun early on but ridiculously expensive. You couldn’t be competitive without dropping a LOT of money into that game.

My S.O. just started playing a game called Nation States. It’s free - on your web browser or iPad, no app....you can check it out via Google.

Skyrim was the first game I ever played as an adult....love it, still. It literally got me through my four-year divorce.

Played Game of War with my S.O. for awhile....it was fun early on but ridiculously expensive. You couldn’t be competitive without dropping a LOT of money into that game.

My S.O. just started playing a game called Nation States. It’s free - on your web browser or iPad, no app....you can check it out via Google.

You'd probably like ESO :)

I've been grinding away trying to get an alt character up to 50.

NEW EVENT with double XP, etc. :D

the rarer/rarest crafting motifs are such a coin sink. only 4 more pieces of skinchanger needed. only 4 more thieves guild too

Right now playing Darksiders 2. Very nice game, I got tired of constant dying in Dark SOuls 3, I rather play games that give me better change.