Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television True Blood

I fucking hate the opener. It's a pretty crappy show but I enjoy it. :)

Though I enjoy it the show, I have to agree with those who consider it mediocre; not one of the characters really interests me. The series has been a kind of holding pattern for me until the new season of Dexter.

sookie in australia is a colloquialism for a whiner or a crying baby.

my biggest annoyance with the show is the way they do the voices meant to represent the thoughts of those around sookie. it's too jarbled.

It's fucking hilarious in a completely unintentional way. It's not even that good a show, but somehow I always really enjoy watching it. T'is odd that way. :D

It's about midway through the first season here in the UK and I'm hooked. I think I may even have to get this:

12000053x.jpg

Plus, I just love the way Bill says "Sookie". Especially that episode where he jumps out of the dirt in the cemetery and ravages her. I almost pissed myself for real. =D

Oh man, i am addicted to True Blood! I think it is fantastic!

I am just at the end of the last episode on series 2.... i hope it wont be too long before series 3 starts. i am keen to know what happens to Maryanne - that greek myth evil woman! Man she is awesome, in the worst way.

I'm halfway through the first season and I'm addicted

;) And I like the opening. I'm just sick that way!

^Good good, I'm glad you like it. :D

I've also just pre-ordered a replica of one of these. :D

tru%20blood%20drinks.jpg

I'm so sad. =D

I'm halfway through the first season and I'm addicted

;) And I like the opening. I'm just sick that way!

I dislike the opening because I feel like it doesn't synch up with the rest of the show. They're disjointed. I'd like it on its own if it didn't feel so separate to me. :)

I enjoy what I consider kinda crappy TV shows. I'm not afraid to admit it. =D

^Good good, I'm glad you like it. :D

I've also just pre-ordered a replica of one of these. :D

tru%20blood%20drinks.jpg

I'm so sad. =D

Mmmmm...i'd want one of those myself!!! :D
I am in luurve with this show and I've been watching a few episodes every other day so I don't finish my DVDs so soon ;)

Does anybody realize that the hippy V addict Amy is actually that boyish chick from Mean Girls? And yes, she AND Tara both remind me of some lacey k amalgamation of sorts

Lizzy_Caplan.jpg

^No way!!!. 8o

I like her. I couldn't stand her character in True Blood though tbh. And I usually like the twisted ones. ;)

My friend tried to convince me she was Zooey Deschanel. He's always majorly wrong about stuff. Like once he tried telling me that Bette Midler was Japanese. And when I was talking about Motown music, he was like, "who is this Motown?. I keep hearing everyone go on about him". =D

Yes....her name is Lizzy Caplan :D Same here, I would majorly roll my eyes everytime she'd go on one of her "we are one with the throbbing universe I only eat organic crap but I'd torture a vampire for his blood" shtick.

nice climactic cliffhanger at the end of season 2, i wanna know what happens next!

I cannot fucking wait for season 3.
true-blood-season-2-evan-rachel-wood-queen-sophie-ann.jpg

Eric & Pam Minisode

I've seen interviews of the cast and my god, some of them are completely different from the characters they portray [with a Swedish, British, and Australian playing the three main male leads too!] its very surprising to see them as themselves . Very good acting.
TrueBlood_Composite_ArticleH2.jpg

[think, the oppposite of Kristen Stewart, who is EXACTLY herself in movies and interviews. Bleah.] Even the actresses who play Pam and Jessica are quite talented and so DIFFERENT irl. Anna Paquin...well, she's the one who sounds and acts most like Sookie during interviews, minus the twang. Nothing great, although I do like her.

PS. Alexander Skarsgaard as Eric Northman is so freaking hot, I'd bang him like a screen door in a hurricane.

This is my absolute favorite TV series ever!! I can't wait till it's back on! Im hanging for it!!