• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

... trip too much?

I did a lot of acid in my younger years, and found it got a bit pointless. The breaking point came when I lost a favourite hat in public transit...??

At a certain point it just get repetitive and probably not too good for the old nervous system.

About chakras: They are programs running in your mind if you haven't noticed yet. I think it is much more useful to program your own chacra system (make your own maps) rather than use some old traditional one that is difficult to learn and argue what colour goes into what place.

I've got my special spots programmed in my fingers and hands. That is 40 spots. Then again I could start using my toes as well and use diffrent shades of gray instead of colours and nothing would change.

About the topic. I guess you've tripped too much when you start believing everything that comes up in your mind while tripping.

Explain yourself... LSD makes you "trip out" so apparently in your case it DOES stop working?

think of having really heightened awareness and some sound distortion. this is the effect from taking it everyday..at least for me. there really are no visuals after the 2-3rd day of dosing.

as for being dependant, not really cause i'm trippin even when i'm sober. =D

i went through two sheets this summer, taking up to 30 hits every 3 days. it was demented and a huge waste of good acid. i wouldnt start planning out your drug use for the year, take it as it comes.

I'm clean now. Wow, why couldn't I write back then. Kinda surprised I remembered my log in at all. Yes to the gentleman who guessed DOx compounds , hindsight lol..
Anyway ( I'm a normal boring functional member of society again) no-one would even know I used to be a complete hooligan. Peace

There's no mistaking when you know you've tripped too much. Trust me. I've had trips scare me away for a few months, but I always come back for more. My advice is to up your dose.

I'm clean now. Wow, why couldn't I write back then. Kinda surprised I remembered my log in at all. Yes to the gentleman who guessed DOx compounds , hindsight lol..
Anyway ( I'm a normal boring functional member of society again) no-one would even know I used to be a complete hooligan. Peace
Great to hear bro! Thanks for reporting back in.