• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

... trip too much?

Welll what I guess i meant by the responses i put down were... How did your body react, was it a grungy vibratory experience or was it flying and bright?? The colors that come out of the trip are basically how your chakras react, and if u dont get that and then try to post in an lsd/ecstasy post AND youre in psychedelic forum... You shouldnt be posting... I know my acid very well.

So what the hell is up with this "chakras change the color of your visuals" stuff?

I've dropped once, and rocks and trees looked iridescent, like gasoline spilled on asphalt. Does that mean anything?

Welll what I guess i meant by the responses i put down were... How did your body react, was it a grungy vibratory experience or was it flying and bright?? The colors that come out of the trip are basically how your chakras react, and if u dont get that and then try to post in an lsd/ecstasy post AND youre in psychedelic forum... You shouldnt be posting... I know my acid very well.

Um....what? My chakra's aren't involved in anything I do; at least that I know of. Please explain.

Yeah, the acid use isn't too bad- but MDMA is being used to much. I used to take it every weekend; it fucks shit up. Not worth it IMO.

Whew, first lemme start by taking a deep breath through the heart chakra. whew. You dont think chakras have anything to do with your daily life, or taking drugs... My my, you are mistaken. Chakras are the root of our existance. They are what create our feelings, and can be quite strong. First of all.
you have the root chakra(red)
- gives us our feeling of a roof over our head and a strong home feeling. (strength)
sacral chakra(orange)
- gives us our sexual tendencies our feelings of fun
(fun)
solar plexis chakra-(yellow)
gives us our feeling of self worth and ego
(ownership)
heart chakra-(green)
easily the most important chakra which gives us our feelings of love and support, experiencing love from all around us. (love)
throat chakra(blue)
our expression of truth and the element water it helps usbreath speak think and talk in our highest truth (communication)
third eye chakra(purple)
our communication with the higher self and experience of self in an all ratio
crown chakra (my favourite pink)
the divine central of all life and all breathing the psychedelic sits here...

Now all these things are directed related to our tirp on acid mush e or any drug for that matter. when i said theyre related to colors I meant chakras for example i said dirty lsd was in the lower based chakras meaning a lower muddier trip. and the higher trips were based in the upper chakras representing a more free air basied trip.... and all these chakras emit a frequency these frequencies emit a trip based feeliing so in short our chakras are the basis for our trip they give us everything..... now if u need more clarification justgo onto a website and check it out...

^But are chakra's even real?

Whew, first lemme start by taking a deep breath through the heart chakra. whew. You dont think chakras have anything to do with your daily life, or taking drugs... My my, you are mistaken. Chakras are the root of our existance. They are what create our feelings, and can be quite strong. First of all.
you have the root chakra(red)
- gives us our feeling of a roof over our head and a strong home feeling. (strength)
sacral chakra(orange)
- gives us our sexual tendencies our feelings of fun
(fun)
solar plexis chakra-(yellow)
gives us our feeling of self worth and ego
(ownership)
heart chakra-(green)
easily the most important chakra which gives us our feelings of love and support, experiencing love from all around us. (love)
throat chakra(blue)
our expression of truth and the element water it helps usbreath speak think and talk in our highest truth (communication)
third eye chakra(purple)
our communication with the higher self and experience of self in an all ratio
crown chakra (my favourite pink)
the divine central of all life and all breathing the psychedelic sits here...

Now all these things are directed related to our tirp on acid mush e or any drug for that matter. when i said theyre related to colors I meant chakras for example i said dirty lsd was in the lower based chakras meaning a lower muddier trip. and the higher trips were based in the upper chakras representing a more free air basied trip.... and all these chakras emit a frequency these frequencies emit a trip based feeliing so in short our chakras are the basis for our trip they give us everything..... now if u need more clarification justgo onto a website and check it out...

You haven't been using high enough doses of LSD... take enough and watch your chakras shatter into a hundred thousand pieces, along with everything else you've ever believed...

Yeah, that was an interesting read, but really for a universal truth, its seems very elementary. I don't think the human consciousness revolves around color associations. Colors are all sensory and dependent on our bodies ability to receive light, and when it comes down to it our bodies are only temporary vessels.

reading all this nonsense about chakras always depresses me, why aren't their more psychedelic existentialists?

reading all this nonsense about chakras always depresses me, why aren't their more psychedelic existentialists?

I'm fond of existentialism, and what I've termed social nihilism.

I also dislike any dogmatic belief system. IMO belief systems need to be very careful about how specific they get with shit, otherwise it boils down to trying to fit infinity in a capsule...and that just doesn't work.

Haha down with -isms! :D

And chakras are not real. At this point there's just no reason to believe that they are real; if in the future there is a reason to believe they're real then that's fine, but based on current knowledge it would be a rather silly belief to subscribe to.

I must say that the methods they employ for "proving" the existence of chakras are not very rigorous.

you can't do too much acid..unless you're injecting it by the gram. if you wanna stay healthy slow down on the DOx and MDMA, take vitamins, and exercise.

I had heard Hofmann would dose daily. That's what got me doing it.

you should never role more than once a week, you need the time to rebuild seratonin stores, otherwise you will literally begin to go irreversibly crazy

you can't do too much acid..unless you're injecting it by the gram. if you wanna stay healthy slow down on the DOx and MDMA, take vitamins, and exercise.

I had heard Hofmann would dose daily. That's what got me doing it.

Don't be ridiculous. LSD abuse will leave you as thoroughly fried as anything. You're asking for a slap from Lucy.

you should never role more than once a week, you need the time to rebuild seratonin stores, otherwise you will literally begin to go irreversibly crazy

Taking MDMA once a week is still incredibly heavy use. Once a month is still pretty heavy if you ask me; you can't take MDMA like you can take other psychedelics. It should be a "once in a great while" kinda thing, if your goal is to use it safely.

And no, Dr. Hofmann did not take LSD every day. He always spoke of how he was fond of taking it every once in a while as a means to feel more connected with nature; he never endorsed taking it daily.

I have read, however, that he took a small dose of Hydergine daily to combat mental decline in old age. It seemed to have worked, because he remained an active member of the scientific community well into his old age.

I think tripping more than once a month is too much. More than that and it just becomes one of those "Lets get fucked up this weekend" type of deals.

When i trip, usually once every 1-2 months, i plan it so it will be a mind blowing experience, not just to do drugs.

about chakras: the 6th and 7th are actually indigo and purple, not purple and pink.

Also about the existence of them, it would be fun to believe in the existence of chakras. Just like it's fun to believe the entities you meet on psychedelics are real... there isn't much one can do by the means of science to prove or disprove either one. So basically it's all just a matter of personal belief.

Last edited:
Don't be ridiculous. LSD abuse will leave you as thoroughly fried as anything. You're asking for a slap from Lucy.

I usually do it daily when I have it. Never felt burned out or fried. I eat well and take vitamins tho.

^That level of use is probably quite unusual. Not to mention it just stops working when you take it that much,

^That level of use is probably quite unusual. Not to mention it just stops working when you take it that much,

it doesn't stop working but you don't trip out. it's mostly mental..it eliminates anxiety and depression for me. seems like my eyes get really sensitive to sunlight too..but after a few days break they're fine