TRAVELLING THE COUNTRY FOR PARTIES!...(STILL!!)

nah playa it ain't like that pimp.. i been checkin truecrew regularly my dude. PIMP ASS N.E. SITE
I AM IN LA MESA NOW AND GOING BACK TO MEXICO TODAY. I WENT TO TIUJUANA LAST NIGHT AND DROVE AROUND FOR AWHILE. MY BOY , PONCHO HOOKED UP ON SOMETHING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS. I DIDN'T WANNA FUCK WIT IT. oops sorry about the caps. anyway. we are heading back to mexico in a little while to go pet the kat :D then i think i am heading down to Belize or mexico city sometime this week. that should be interesting. we were going to go surfing today on santa monica beach but we are still all cracked out from last night and would prolly drown :D (not that a few of you wouldn't mind that)
anyway, if anyone in the area wants to party hit me up. i am anywhere from victorville, san bernadino, L.A. and mexico..... oh yah and barstow. so i am definitely down.. BTW~ there is a phat ass party this weekend in downtown L.A. that i will prolly hit up if i am here. the lineup is off the hizzy :D
PEACE :D

haha right on ;) have fun in mexico, don't touch the water, and don't drink any of the women. :)

right on playa i already know. i just got back from tijuana today. we are living in venice beach right now. we chilled on the boardwalk yesterday, walking the "kat". LOL i ran into a couple really cool guys and partied with my friend, Hyacinth last night in hermosa beach at her friends club called club trio. it was pretty pimp. i had fun and all i drank was a fifth of vodka. we woke up first thing and went to tijuana to some kittens 8) anyway we are going to this phat ass party tonight in downtown LA. if anyone here wants to party hit me up. we are prolly going up to san fran. in a few days to party with CeeCee (tranceaddikt).
so hit me up ballas, and i'll post about the party tomorrow.

its odd how things don't always work out like you expect them. maybe not odd, but shitty none-the-less. my original intentions for even taking this voyage had deviated a little throughout this trip. but my overall destination was the same and the outcome was so looked forward too. i had expected to get to san diego and everything was suppose to be as i had thought they would be. but they weren't. i know i am being vague in my brreakdown of the situation but that is because i am still unsure of the possibilities right now. i may move on. hit up san fran for a minute, then i think i will hike south to Belize. i'm uncertain if aaron and "poncho" are coming with me that far so i will probably be hiking it. which should prove challenging and interesting. i'll quit this psychotic wandering someday, but right now it appears i have no reason to quit just yet. originally i thought i might. shit happens. i suppose. ppl are unpredictable to a point. and that makes for a difficult situation in times of necessity. life goes on. and long as i am waking up each day and can move, then i am a happy camper. because someone always has it a lot worse than i do. my trip through mexico should be interesting. possibly perilous. i may not even make it to belize. there are a lot of wild animals and crazy fuckers down there. but belize is a beautiful place and the destination may just make it all worth while. then again it might not.
"you better take care of me lord, because if you don't....you're gonna have me on your hands" Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
[ 22 January 2003: Message edited by: rutax-s ]

that party last night in downtown LA kicked fuck'n ass. i had a great time and it was packed to the walls with party kids having as much fun as myself. oh yah and e-tards :D it was called reset by 26C productions. they are throwing another party on the 25th and the venue kicks fuckin ass. maybe i'll see you there.
peace :D

I wonder who he is refering to as 'nigga'?

From my reading of the thread, both himself, and psychoblast.
*shrugs*
postcount + 1
threadcount + 1

im curious as to what substances rustax was on when he wrote the january 19th post (or perhaps lack of)... because he sounds like a human being... no mention of nigga or playa or even hata !

Originally posted by ~*JungleFaerie*~:
im curious as to what substances rustax was on when he wrote the january 19th post (or perhaps lack of)... because he sounds like a human being... no mention of nigga or playa or even hata !
I think maybe he was sober? And all the other posts were made under the influence?
That, or on a real bad comedown ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
what a long strange trip its been. i was sober when i wrote that post. LOL odd you should notice. anyway, CeeCee, i will be there next week sometime. it seems i have run into a spot of inconvenience. we were going to go back down to tijuana and chill then head up to san fran. well, aaron decided to head back to indinapolis to see his daughter for a few days and then he was to meet us back in venice beach. then we would head north to S.F. well we left L.A. monday night and decided to drive 2200 miles straight on through to indy. and we did. we got here about an hour ago (wednesday~10:15am). "poncho" whose real name is ron, decided he wanted to come back and get soem clothes and take care of a few things. so naturally i had to ride back too. the trip was long and shitty all the way through colorado because it was cold as hell. and i was still wearing shorts from when we were at the beach. well we were around st. louis about 4:30 this morning and a sherriff pulls me over. i was driving(SOBER) and the other two were asleep. well as it wouold turn out, my friend ron had a few warrants for his arrest in indy and thats why he was so gung ho about heading out west. so they arrest ron and give me a ticket for driving under suspension. so they let aaron and myself go and we got to terre haute and ran out of gas, as ron had the gas money. so we stopped and got some scril from a friend of aarons and finally made it back here. now we have to get some money together for the drive back to cali. which i hope to be leaving sometime before next week. i will crash on the beach if i have to but i will be back. shit, that which does not kill me makes me stronger. (for those who don't know, thats Nietsche, not Tupac) my trip will ensue as soon as i tie up a few things here. everything happens for a reason, so i can only accept that and deal with it. i'm a lucky muthafucka, something always pops up. :D

damn dude...
now that you are speaking intelligibly and not like an ass-puppet, i kinda want to kick it with you. i'm in dallas right now, but if you're in cali around the middle of february, i should be there. if you're gonna kick it with trancey and the norcal crew, i'm down.
good luck! :)

oh BA :)
I wonder who he is refering to as 'nigga'?
I think he means all of us. This may not be the best choice of words. I'd prolly substitute nigga with guys or kids or some less confusing term, but he's doing the typing not me.
What in the world is "scril"?
By using simple context clues I've assumed that this means money. Also a confusing choice of words so I understand your dismay ;)
/purchase english to jive dictionary and mails it to BA :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Given th context, I thought "scril" was some new drug or something..
And here I was looking up information on it already! ;)

Oh hell yeah... @lterego and Josh! kick ass! That would be so awesome!
Josh I totally understand your troubles, I'm just a little disappointed. I hope you got my message. See you soon dear!

ok well "scril" is short for "scrila" which is slang for money, dinero, fundage, cash, mullah, dollares. not drugs. right on @lter, we can definitely party when you get out there. i intend to be out there by next week and see CeeCee and party. but like i said, it depends on my "money" situation. also, my phone is shut off and that definitely hinders my progress. but i will overcome i suppose. right now i am chillin in indy drinkin on some premium vodka at jaymes house. it is cold aS fuck here. jesus, ppl are surfing on venice beach and here they are maxxin out their heaters. its 0 degrees here. if i was coming back to c-bus B.A. i would hit you up too. but ohio is not in my design for awhile. too many bad vibes in ohio from "tha man" LOL j/k. but i don't see a trip there anytime soon. san fran will be off the hook though.
i'll keep ya posted :D
PEACE 8)

This trip sounds like a whole lot of fun man, mad props on going through with it. Im' here in Illinois at ILSU so if you pass by maybe we can party, but just out of curiosity .. did you win the lottery or something? haha how do you have funds for this

well playa i will be coming back through Illinois on my way back to cali if i drive because we will be taking I-80 all the way to san fran. is I-80 anywhere near you? and no i didn't win the lottery. actually we have each been gettin money from various ways. my family and hustlin have been paying for my trip. i'm no dope man, just that if someone needs something i usually know where to find it. ron on the other hand just so happened to have robbed Mcdonalds before we left(unbeknownst to aaron and myself) and that is what the warrants were for. so he left with about $3000.00 to party with. i thought it was savings because he had two jobs. but as far as when i was on my own and previous ventures, i have just been really fortunate. i believe a lot in karma so i wouldn't have condoned the robbery. i have enough heat on me from my own shit to be worrying about someone elses shit fuckin up my trip. i am gettin the money ready for my next leg of my trip as we speak. so i am constantly taking care of that in some manner. we can party when i get there pimp. hopefully my phone will be back on soon.
peace :D

hay you all dont no jash he is cool peps i am Aaron from the trip and i am still with him you all only no what he has told you about me so you all dont no me that much but if you did you woud no that i woud be the last person to go on this trip with him but the way fate hade it josh moved in next to me in indy. and i got to no him we have hade a lot of fun on the trip and i will be going back on the road with him i think it will just be him and me this time and like allways we will have a blast we dont stell and use the people that we meat we just have a good time so fuck off all you haters going on this trip has changed my out look on every thing and i am a better person beause of it so my addv to all of you is just try sume thing new and you dont all ways have to have you hole life planed out sume times just go where the road takes you and have fun along the way thank you to all the peaps we ment along the way and josh see you tomarro bro peac i am out