TRAVELLING THE COUNTRY FOR PARTIES!...(STILL!!)

rutax-s

Ex-Bluelighter
[Old thread here.]
[edit: removed the entire text of the old thread, replaced it with a link. Click there if you'd like the backstory. -Oopsz]
what the fuck is up!!!! why has my goddamn post been deleted? i had a fucking link to it now it was all a waste of fucking time!!!!!! please bring it back up if you can :D
PEACE
[ 24 November 2002: Message edited by: Oopsz ]
[ 05 February 2003: Message edited by: rutax-s ]

Dead Link

Last edited by a moderator:
"GET LAID" on november 23rd in indianapolis. want gear? be there :D
PEACE PLAYAS :D

Lucky you posted all that - now I'm back up to speed with what's going on... :)
Thankyou for the short and concise summary - glad I didn't have to read through mountains of crap just to see what you've been up to...
[ 15 November 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

no problem playa :D
i know its long but it is somewhat interesting i think. and hopefully it gets better soon 8)
PEACE :D

there should be a limit to how much can be posted without a paragraph.
I'm not gonna read all that shit either.

No doubt...... although im apart of the trip, and this is somewhat my thread as well, dat shit is way t00 fuck1ng l0ng t0 read. j0sh needs to just type up a short summary to bring peeps up to par so they can quickly see what's went down and what's bout to drop. But in n E casE.... thanks for readin dis shit and droppin ur comments....whether positive or negative. 1m glad 2 crazy n1ggaz wif a passion for the unknown can entertain ya'll f00lz.
0ne LuV

REAL friends tell friends to hit 'Enter' twice to form paragraphs..

Everytime someone clicks on this topic, it costs us 200kbytes of traffic.

I bet this virtually deadlocks people with a dial-up connection :(

Um, I second the motion that LINKS should be posted. Can a mod just go ahead and delete this?
Also, I will be posting my porteguese translation of The Brothers Karazomov, soon. I'll keep all of posted, because I know you care ;)

hey waddup? yah i know its crazy but thats because all i did was copy and paste from the old threads so new ppl reading it can see what all has happened. i will either fix it soon or start a different thread that is more comfortable to the eye and senses. sorry but i was in a hurry to get the new thread up. i will edit it soon.. those that have been keeping up , all you have to do is read the added reply's by matt and i.
PEACE NIGGAZ :D

Originally posted by rutax-s:
yah i know its crazy but thats because all i did was copy and paste from the old threads so new ppl reading it can see what all has happened.
That's why we have these wonderful things called LINKS!
Fuck that took ages to load.

Last edited by a moderator:
heheh, we've attracted aL0t of m0dz and adm1nz.... heh, sorry bout the traffic probz, we'll get dat sh1t f1x3d. Glad to see your all interested in da thread.
and on the 8th day....GoD created ...links....0mfg@#$@#
./kill -9 rutax_s
=P
BtW, big party this saturday called "Get Laid" in indy, check it out.

Still no links.. lounge mods? admins? I assume you want to save a few hundred dollar in bandwidth charges.

what the fuck are you talking about!!! you don't know shit. we are self sufficient and don't need shit. you are just salty because your life is miserable and we aren't there to show what you fun is. i plan on travelling for a long time. the hate is hungry.........and miserably pathetic! :D we are having fun, and if you wanna have fun then i will be captain save-a-hoe and come help you so just e-mail me its in my profile. otherwise keep reading and living vicariously through my exploits and keep your bad vibes to yo fuk'n self
PEACE:E

h3ll0 e'yb0d-E, we hit up "Get Laid" over the weekend. The party was aight til the cops rolled up and shut it down around m1dn1ght. We were there passin out UFO gear when we were able to control our minds long enough to communicate to our legs the message to move. After da p1gg13z crash3d the phun we went to a nice lil after party at our dude's house. N e Wayz, i forg0t what else i was gonna say..........mmmmmmmmm.....w3333333d. :p

no offense fellas, but this thread is gettin lame. how about you only update us when somethin cool happens cuz reading your rants about how everyone is "playa-hatin" on you and tellin us about broken up parties just isn't working. im still all for this thread if it is interesting....but right now its not.
have fun out there in the wicked world....be safe.