• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Trans People & Dating Apps (Offshoot Thread from Gay Guys Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you think trans men can't be manly? I have broad shoulders, a hairy chest, hair all over my body and a full beard.
on average, men are 12 cm taller than women, source
on average, men have larger head circumferences, breadths, and every other metric, source
on average, men have broader shoulders than women, source
on average, women have wider hips than men, source
on average, women have higher body fat than men, source
on average, men have larger hands than women, source

need i go on? these differences occur at puberty. i'm basing my claims on data regarding different aspects of sexual dimorphism, not the statistically insignificant proportion of trans people i personally have met.

i highly doubt that an appreciable proportion of humanity falls outside the normal range for their sex by every single metric that we have evolved to use to differentiate sex, unconsciously, with more than 99% accuracy. you might fall outside the female range for every single metric, in which case, good for you, you're the luckiest trans person alive.

please don't try and engage me again unless you want to present data with sources rather than anecdotes about you personally.

regarding my personal preferences, i mean broad shoulders by mens standards, and hairy chests by mens standards. luckily for my boyf a kuiller personality will do cos he has neither, but is still well within the normal masculine range.

Last edited by a moderator:
on average, men are 12 cm taller than women, source
on average, men have larger head circumferences, breadths, and every other metric, source
on average, men have broader shoulders than women, source
on average, women have wider hips than men, source
on average, women have higher body fat than men, source
on average, men have larger hands than women, source

need i go on? these differences occur at puberty. i'm basing my claims on data regarding different aspects of sexual dimorphism, not the statistically insignificant proportion of trans people i personally have met.

i highly doubt that an appreciable proportion of humanity falls outside the normal range for their sex by every single metric that we have evolved to use to differentiate sex, unconsciously, with more than 99% accuracy. you might fall outside the female range for every single metric, in which case, good for you, you're the luckiest trans person alive.

please don't try and engage me again unless you want to present data with sources rather than anecdotes about you personally.

Actually if you look at a study done on high level physical athletes then you can see the overlap in some of those traits between male and female.

It's not just anecdotes about me, I know loads of trans guys who look just as masculine and some more so than me, especially the further in their transition they go. Perhaps it's just because I tend to follow their social media that I see and find them and because you naturally have zero interest in that you do not.

However one of us knows more trans people than the other person, and while it's true (though not always) that there is a height difference between sexes, their is always overlap at the upper and lower ranges. There are cis women that are taller than many cisgender men.

You did however only mention broad shoulders and hairy chests. The hairy chest issue is simply a matter of starting hormones and waiting a couple of years. You can broaden your shoulders by working out at the gym, which many trans men do and some have won open body building championships.

If you're going to try and quote science to back up your position, perhaps do not rely on sex differentiation where the overlap between high for women and low for men isn't just close, it's entirety a crossover.

I'm hardly the luckiest trans person in the world. Many look even better than me, but many people also don't want to accept that so it's easier to write it off as an anomaly.

Ugh, you still don't understand what I'm trying to say big brain.

I don't care if you only want to fuck a guy with a real penis. I was pointing out how much you shifted the goalposts from your original position.

First the issue was that you aren't attracted to vagina, which was made crystal clear with you headsmashing the caps lock button.

Then, the issue was that you wanted penis. Not real penis, just penis.

Then, the issue is that you wanted a natal man.

Next, it was that they must have a real penis.

You came into the discussion professing that your only issue with sleeping with trans men was that they have a vagina, which clearly isn't the case.

Clarifying my position isn't changing the goal posts. Conversations are allowed to evolve without being painted as manipulative. I find what you just said above highly disingenuous, mostly because you are clearly delusional. Obviously if I want a real penis then that means I need a natal man. HELLO??? Is anyone home in there??? The fact that I have to actually spell that out to you is what's concerning, and the fact that you think spelling it out indicates (to you) that I'm switching the goal posts just highlights how delusional you are.

What you're trying to say here, in a subtle way, is that I'm transphobic for not accepting a prosthetic penis. Fuck off.

The fact that you think I think I'm equal to a natal man is fucking hilarious. I have literally written the words 'i accept I will never be a biological man' and somehow you're like 'he's delusional and thinks he's the same as us' I'm actually fairly certain you lack reading comprehension skills at this juncture. I explained in detail that the correct label for my biological sex is 'surgically transgendered female to male transsexual' does that SOUND like I actually believe I am the same as an assigned male person? Good fucking grief. It is like speaking to a child.

My dear, it's not a reading comprehension problem, it's a problem with your contradictory statements. You say you acknowledge that you are not equal to a natal man (biologically speaking) but then your follow up statements that attempt to prove me as a transphobic bigot display huge cognitive dissonance. Like how you say that sexually rejecting trans men for being trans and rejecting them for not having natural penises can somehow be two different things, when they are exactly the same thing. If I only have sex with men who have natural penises then that precisely means I will only have sex with cis men. It's not because I hate trans men.

Then when I try to lead you to self-awareness, you get angry like you're not able to get through to me. You start calling me names ("a child"). When really, it's you who are not seeing your own cognitive dissonance. That's the rub of this.

But don't try to say you're not a transphobe when you say shit like 'trans men are part women' like man don't even bother, we actually don't want your support, we'd rather have people on our side who don't misgender us because they're so focussed on the horrible thought that they might even be attracted to a trans person.

The fact that my carnal body registers trans men as part woman and does not feel attraction does not mean I don't ideologically support them or consider them men. The two things are mutually exclusive. I can morally and ideologically support someone without fucking them. You're obtuse and can't see nuance in anything I've said. That's why you're delusional. It's impossible to have this conversation with a delusional person.

You say you've had trans me approach you and you've declined, well that still goes to my other point of wondering where you managed to even meet the trans friends you've got considering you won't fuck any of them, you view them still as their assigned gender, and you hate their political position. Sounds like a firm base for a friendship. The best transphobes always have their token trans friend/s.

Wow, the entitlement in this statement! News flash, I have male friends that I don't fuck. It's called having healthy boundaries.

And I said some time ago that they are male in spirit and I see them as men. I just can't sleep with them because they have vaginas. But you have blocked that out of your delusional mind because your cognitive dissonance is off the charts. All you see is transphobia because you're fucked up.

I don't feel guilty about being trans at all, I feel neutral about it. It can't be changed, and to be frank I got it pretty good all things considered. I actually am pretty happy being trans much of the time, until I end up in these types of discussions really. You can lay everything on me being delusional, mentally ill and traumatised but the reality is I actually don't get along that well with most of my community and don't share the same views as many of them.

Some of the crap you'rve trotted out here is identical to radical leftists. So you can try to distance yourself all you like, but you sound just as narrow-minded and presumptuous as they are. Like I'm not allowed to talk about how trans men have feminine features that I am not sexually attracted to, like their smell... without being called a transphobe. You think the world owes you your ideology but that's never going to happen. You're not going to get me to betray myself to serve you. My preferences are hard wired and will never change, for you or anyone.

Many trans people think it's transohobic to have a genital preference, I don't.

Bullshit. You've said so many things to the contrary (see the VERY NEXT statement). Anyone reading this will see that.

But excluding trans people because we are trans, and it is that, as much as you say it's because we don't have a real penis, the reason we don't is directly a result of us being trans and therefore is that, is transphobic.

Another delusional statement that DIRECTLY contradicts your earlier statements. I don't reject trans men because I have a genital preference. I will NEVER sleep with you or ANY trans man for this reason. If you think that's bigotry then enjoy your oppression olympics!

If a good percentage of the population don't mind fucking a trans person but you do, and importantly some of those people are gay men who would fuck a trans man but not a cis woman, what other way of describing the reality of that is that those people are not transphobic and you are.

You're still trying to work this angle. This is why you are a total liar, dishonest, and delusional. It always comes back to this statement, THIS right here in bold. You think that cis gay men who will fuck a trans man's vagina are more open minded and less bigoted. You are completely glossing over genital/sexual preferences and desires. This is super insidious behaviour and I am calling it out. You can't manipulate people's feelings in this way. I prefer what I prefer and calling me a bigot or close-minded for that makes you delusional at best or at worst you're a fucking bigot yourself.

How dare you judge my sexual preferences as bigoted or somehow limited? Who do you think you are??? This is creepy AF.

Why are you coming for me about my sexual preferences when there are apparently so many open-minded guys out there who will fuck you? You don't need to convert me.

Fuck me, I'm trans and I would love to be biologically male but I can freely and without being upset say I know it'll never happen, yet it's like pulling goddamn teeth to get transphobes to just admit they are.

The irony of this statement, from someone who is so delusional they can't even see their own cognitive dissonance when it is pointed out to them in back-to-back statements. Let's summarize your bullshit, for the delusional out there:

1) You say on the one hand that it's okay that I won't fuck vaginas and that I prefer real penises, but then try to say there is a difference between sexually rejecting trans men for being trans and rejecting them for not having the genitals I want. Do you see that there is no functional difference? All trans men lack real penises!

2) You have called me a bigot so many times now for me simply saying that, sexually, I register trans men as women because they have a lot of female features, not to mention vaginas! That's why I won't sleep with them, but that doesn't mean I don't support them.

3) You've more than once now tried to make it seem like cis men of all types who will have vaginal sex with a trans man are somehow more open minded and enlightened, instead of owning up to the fact that people have sexual preferences? You acknowledge my sexual preferences but then turn around and call me a bigot for having them. What's up with that???

4) You say that you have little in common with the radical left but you trot out their exact same talking points. That it's transphobic for someone to only be with cis men even though they have told you literally dozens of times now that only cis men have the natural penises they require.

You are totally delusional and I don't care if that hurts your feelings. You cannot be made to see. That is the definition of delusion and I see now why this politically-inspired identity confusion has affected all of society.

Last edited:
Actually if you look at a study done on high level physical athletes then you can see the overlap in some of those traits between male and female.
how is this relevant to the average person? i just don't see how that's relevant to my post. i'm saying that average men and women differ by many metrics, so even if an individual is closer to the opposite sex in one metric, its unlikely as a whole that they would have the bodily shape of someone of the opposite sex.

It's not just anecdotes about me, I know loads of trans guys who look just as masculine and some more so than me, especially the further in their transition they go. Perhaps it's just because I tend to follow their social media that I see and find them and because you naturally have zero interest in that you do not.
all anecdotal.

hormones don't change bone structure. shoulder, hip, and head dimensions depend on bone structure. pelvic shape depends on sex.

You did however only mention broad shoulders and hairy chests. The hairy chest issue is simply a matter of starting hormones and waiting a couple of years. You can broaden your shoulders by working out at the gym, which many trans men do and some have won open body building championships.
i mentioned what i personally am attracted to those two characteristics. i have never seen a woman with what i would consider broad shoulders. you cannot broaden your bone structure in the gym, just add muscle.

i asked you not to engage me unless you had data. you continued with anecdotes.

please provide research papers on how cross sex hormones change bone strcuture after puberty or stop this line of reasoning because there is simply no evidence to support your argument.

@Eligiu Can you actually not see that my personal preferences are separate from my political support?

That's why I can be friends with trans men but still never want to fuck them. I support women's rights too... doesn't mean I will ever fuck a woman!

That's why I can see trans people as mentally ill (gender dysphoria) and believe that not all of society should be bent to that mindset, YET still believe that trans people should be treated with dignity (respect their pronouns, etc.) on an individual basis.

That's why my sexual side can register trans men as "part woman" and not want to sleep with them, YET I still ideologically see them as men and support them having happy lives, which includes calling them he/they or whatever they want to be called.

I think people's way of seeing the world should be supported as long I am not expected to sacrifice WHO I AM.

I don't know how to make this any clearer to you.

Growth hormone could though? Could..
If I were a trans man, I'd be taking HGH
would that make you grow preferentially to make your proportions closer to those of men, or would you have the proportions of an abnormally large woman? i'm not actually sure it would either way, it seems to have pretty nasty side effects.

if there is something that can make someone who has finished puberty change their bone structure to be more like that of the opposite sex, then why aren't trans people using it? either it doesn't exist, or the side effects are atrocious.

how is this relevant to the average person? i just don't see how that's relevant to my post. i'm saying that average men and women differ by many metrics, so even if an individual is closer to the opposite sex in one metric, its unlikely as a whole that they would have the bodily shape of someone of the opposite sex.

all anecdotal.

hormones don't change bone structure. shoulder, hip, and head dimensions depend on bone structure. pelvic shape depends on sex.

i mentioned what i personally am attracted to those two characteristics. i have never seen a woman with what i would consider broad shoulders. you cannot broaden your bone structure in the gym, just add muscle.

i asked you not to engage me unless you had data. you continued with anecdotes.

please provide research papers on how cross sex hormones change bone strcuture after puberty or stop this line of reasoning because there is simply no evidence to support your argument.

I mean, you're the one inferring that trans people all end up looking like weird versions of the gender they transition to and it's provably false if one cares to go and meet trans people in the later stages of transition.

By all means, keep considering us all clockable and spottable even though trans men have quite literally been *invisible* in culture because we blend in so well with cis people that huge amounts of people actually have no idea we exist.

would that make you grow preferentially to make your proportions closer to those of men, or would you have the proportions of an abnormally large woman?
You would probably need some very large doses and a lot of genetic luck to overcome the differences...
I don't know much about growth hormone, but I read a self administration study with some awesome results (https://www.gwern.net/docs/longevity/senolytic/2021-hanley.pdf)

I've read it can also have a significant effect on hand size, forearm size and facial cheeckbones. Those are big ones to look "manly", as I'm typing this with my relatively small hands and small forearms that just won't grow :mad:

Clarifying my position isn't changing the goal posts. Conversations are allowed to evolve without being painted as manipulative. I find what you just said above highly disingenuous, mostly because you are clearly delusional. Obviously if I want a real penis then that means I need a natal man. HELLO??? Is anyone home in there??? The fact that I have to actually spell that out to you is what's concerning, and the fact that you think spelling it out indicates (to you) that I'm switching the goal posts just highlights how delusional you are.

What you're trying to say here, in a subtle way, is that I'm transphobic for not accepting a prosthetic penis. Fuck off.

My dear, it's not a reading comprehension problem, it's a problem with your contradictory statements. You say you acknowledge that you are not equal to a natal man (biologically speaking) but then your follow up statements that attempt to prove me as a transphobic bigot display huge cognitive dissonance. Like how you say that sexually rejecting trans men for being trans and rejecting them for not having natural penises can somehow be two different things, when they are exactly the same thing. If I only have sex with men who have natural penises then that precisely means I will only have sex with cis men. It's not because I hate trans men.

Then when I try to lead you to self-awareness, you get angry like you're not able to get through to me. You start calling me names ("a child"). When really, it's you who are not seeing your own cognitive dissonance. That's the rub of this.

The fact that my carnal body registers trans men as part woman and does not feel attraction does not mean I don't ideologically support them or consider them men. The two things are mutually exclusive. I can morally and ideologically support someone without fucking them. You're obtuse and can't see nuance in anything I've said. That's why you're delusional. It's impossible to have this conversation with a delusional person.

Wow, the entitlement in this statement! News flash, I have male friends that I don't fuck. It's called having healthy boundaries.

And I said some time ago that they are male in spirit and I see them as men. I just can't sleep with them because they have vaginas. But you have blocked that out of your delusional mind because your cognitive dissonance is off the charts. All you see is transphobia because you're fucked up.

Some of the crap you'rve trotted out here is identical to radical leftists. So you can try to distance yourself all you like, but you sound just as narrow-minded and presumptuous as they are. Like I'm not allowed to talk about how trans men have feminine features that I am not sexually attracted to, like their smell... without being called a transphobe. You think the world owes you your ideology but that's never going to happen. You're not going to get me to betray myself to serve you. My preferences are hard wired and will never change, for you or anyone.

Bullshit. You've said so many things to the contrary (see the VERY NEXT statement). Anyone reading this will see that.

Another delusional statement that DIRECTLY contradicts your earlier statements. I don't reject trans men because I have a genital preference. I will NEVER sleep with you or ANY trans man for this reason. If you think that's bigotry then enjoy your oppression olympics!

You're still trying to work this angle. This is why you are a total liar, dishonest, and delusional. It always comes back to this statement, THIS right here in bold. You think that cis gay men who will fuck a trans man's vagina are more open minded and less bigoted. You are completely glossing over genital/sexual preferences and desires. This is super insidious behaviour and I am calling it out. You can't manipulate people's feelings in this way. I prefer what I prefer and calling me a bigot or close-minded for that makes you delusional at best or at worst you're a fucking bigot yourself.

How dare you judge my sexual preferences as bigoted or somehow limited? Who do you think you are??? This is creepy AF.

Why are you coming for me about my sexual preferences when there are apparently so many open-minded guys out there who will fuck you? You don't need to convert me.

The irony of this statement, from someone who is so delusional they can't even see their own cognitive dissonance when it is pointed out to them in back-to-back statements. Let's summarize your bullshit, for the delusional out there:

1) You say on the one hand that it's okay that I won't fuck vaginas and that I prefer real penises, but then try to say there is a difference between sexually rejecting trans men for being trans and rejecting them for not having the genitals I want. Do you see that there is no functional difference? All trans men lack real penises!

2) You have called me a bigot so many times now for me simply saying that, sexually, I register trans men as women because they have a lot of female features, not to mention vaginas! That's why I won't sleep with them, but that doesn't mean I don't support them.

3) You've more than once now tried to make it seem like cis men of all types who will have vaginal sex with a trans man are somehow more open minded and enlightened, instead of owning up to the fact that people have sexual preferences? You acknowledge my sexual preferences but then turn around and call me a bigot for having them. What's up with that???

4) You say that you have little in common with the radical left but you trot out their exact same talking points. That it's transphobic for someone to only be with cis men even though they have told you literally dozens of times now that only cis men have the natural penises they require.

You are totally delusional and I don't care if that hurts your feelings. You cannot be made to see. That is the definition of delusion and I see now why this politically-inspired identity confusion has affected all of society.

Two things.

Damn dude, I said only wanting a natural penis *was* the same as excluding trans men sexually. Quote where I said the opposite. You've made many statements saying I have said X or Y thing yet when asked to provide a QUOTE of me saying any of those things you seem unable to do so.

One might come to the conclusion that it's because those quotes don't exist. Hmm?

You call it clarification of your position, but you changed what the requirements were a bunch of times, when it became apparent that I put up a scenario which met that criteria, but you didn't want to engage in.

You say you fight for trans rights at the same time you gender is incorrectly. You could just say trans men are genetically female, and their gender is male instead of saying 'part female' as though anyone can even fucking tell what a person's chromosomes are without genetic testing. But no, you choose to say it that way.

I actually don't see why you have such an issue accepting your bigotry. You just keep making up shit I never said to try and prove a point then when you're asked to prove I said aforementioned statement, you come up blank every damn time.

This is literally the dumbest arguement I've ever had with someone transphobic because of them being unable to argue back without literally doing that thing conservatives do where they make up shit to be mad about.

The real reason you're "invisible and blend in so well" is because you're ugly

if you were actually good looking, more people would notice you

(true story)

Oh no, Mr. Krinkle said I'm ugly when he's never even seen a photo of me.

Lmao, bruh I know I'm hot. I get told it all the time, so one guy on a forum who decided he doesn't like me wants to call me ugly.

Ohhhh boo hoo, the cis said I was ugly. And because I actually care at all about cis opinions about my life, transition and journey now I'm so upset, and I'm crying. The cis made the tranny cry. Now he's put the tranny back in his place and fixed the issue with him being uppity. I have no self esteem without cis approval.

Hahahahaha. Lit. Bro got bother someone else, it's barely even annoying it's just amusing to me.

You would probably need some very large doses and a lot of genetic luck to overcome the differences...
I don't know much about growth hormone, but I read a self administration study with some awesome results (https://www.gwern.net/docs/longevity/senolytic/2021-hanley.pdf)
super interesting!!

i'll have a proper read later. i like the fact that they confronted N=1 straight up.

i'd still be worried, just cos the tiny bit of transcriptomics i did, for which you basically figure out which molecular pathways are activated under given conditions, the most pathways something is involved in, the more unwanted effects it has. i was doing it for cancer treatments but i think the principle holds in general. HGH effects many types of cell, as seen here: https://www.genome.jp/pathway/hsa04935 it may effect your proportions in a desirable way, but also effects multple signanlling pathways across multiple cell types.

Oh no, Mr. Krinkle said I'm ugly when he's never even seen a photo of me.

Lmao, bruh I know I'm hot. I get told it all the time, so one guy on a forum who decided he doesn't like me wants to call me ugly.

Ohhhh boo hoo, the cis said I was ugly. And because I actually care at all about cis opinions about my life, transition and journey now I'm so upset, and I'm crying. The cis made the tranny cry. Now he's put the tranny back in his place and fixed the issue with him being uppity. I have no self esteem without cis approval.

Hahahahaha. Lit. Bro got bother someone else, it's barely even annoying it's just amusing to me.

it was a joke - men do that - they make fun of each other as a joke

but i did see a picture of you - you posted it a while ago

😬

We all knew this thread was going to go South. They always do. It never fails.

We think people can have rational discussions about controversial subjects and we just aren't there yet and probably never will be. There is no meeting in the middle. There is no one conceding and saying they were wrong. There is no one that will ever say " Oh yeah, I get it now. The light bulb finally went off ".

Insults are the norm. Bashing each others opinions is the way it always works. Never the twain shall meet.

Ya know why birds of a feather flock together? Because they're smart. They know not to fly with the big boys. We stay with our own because it's our comfort zone. Anytime we try and understand something we aren't capable of understanding we revert back to our human nature. We attack. That's why the saying is so true because if you look around we are all in our own little groups and when you try and join someone elses' it never works. Because you can't think like them and never will.

Give it up people. You can type as fast as your fingers will go and you will never convince anybody of anything. You can try until the cows come home but you will never succeed. It's just human nature.

We all knew this thread was going to go South. They always do. It never fails.

We think people can have rational discussions about controversial subjects and we just aren't there yet and probably never will be. There is no meeting in the middle. There is no one conceding and saying they were wrong. There is no one that will ever say " Oh yeah, I get it now. The light bulb finally went off ".

Insults are the norm. Bashing each others opinions is the way it always works. Never the twain shall meet.

Ya know why birds of a feather flock together? Because they're smart. They know not to fly with the big boys. We stay with our own because it's our comfort zone. Anytime we try and understand something we aren't capable of understanding we revert back to our human nature. We attack. That's why the saying is so true because if you look around we are all in our own little groups and when you try and join someone elses' it never works. Because you can't think like them and never will.

Give it up people. You can type as fast as your fingers will go and you will never convince anybody of anything. You can try until the cows come home but you will never succeed. It's just human nature.

I literally made concessions to him throughout the discussion if he bothered to take any of it in, but he preferred to just make up statements he said I said, and not prove I said it when asked to.

That is just absurd. Like I've conceeded that having a genital preference isn't transphobic. I've conceeded that we need to disclose at some stage, just not as soon as he thinks. I've conceeded that trans men (usually) have XX chromosomes and that remains unchanged. I've conceeded that I will never be a biological man.

Excluding trans people from your dating pool is transphobic, because there are other people who do not do the same thing, and funnily enough do not also view trans people as remaining the sex they were assigned as. Also, funny that. It's almost as if the group of people with the shitty opinions are the ones excluding the trans people, while the people with no such shitty opinions do not.

Do I need to create some new word to refer to people who hold negative or prejudiced beliefs about trans people so that *they* don't get pissed off?

How backwards can it get, my god. Weirdest position to take, I wouldn't want to go for that but that's just me. One side has their validity attacked whereas the other side is told that their preferences are fine and they can have them, but that their views are indeed prejudice.

I'll remember to not call out any prejudice in the future.

it was a joke - men do that - they make fun of each other as a joke

but i did see a picture of you - you posted it a while ago

😬

Yeah, that's why you've been following me around and bothering me, which is a remarkably grown up and mature adult trait that doesn't make me think you are a man child who has far, far too much spare time.

Men who like eachother make fun of eachother* I know how it works, it's called banter. If you don't like someone though it's just being rude and that's the truth.

I love that you thought I didn't know the cultural rules about men joking about eachother though.

I'm not talking about any one individual here so nobody has to justify anything to me.

I am talking about ALL of as a whole. And it's not just this thread. It's rampant everywhere. In real life and on here.

People can call ( or not call ) out whatever they choose but nobody is listening with the proper ears. Just like they don't look at things through proper eyes.

We don't mix. We never will. And people that think we can are usually only right for a short time. Put us in a room together for a longer period of time and it never works. It never does. We just can't think beyond our capabilities whether it was how we were raised, or how we were educated, or how we decide to look at the world regardless of what we were taught. It's just the way we are. We can't help it.

And to think we can go on the internet and sway anyone's thinking is just pure fantasy.

Yeah, that's why you've been following me around and bothering me, which is a remarkably grown up and mature adult trait that doesn't make me think you are a man child who has far, far too much spare time.

i'd block/ignore you if i could, but somehow, you're on staff here :shrug:

maybe you should resign, this way we could ignore each other with a fully operational ignore feature

Men who like eachother make fun of eachother* I know how it works, it's called banter. If you don't like someone though it's just being rude and that's the truth.

I love that you thought I didn't know the cultural rules about men joking about eachother though.

see - you missed that joke too

:shrug:

nevermind - i have you on ignore now

a85wRqc.gif

Good riddance, amazing how a guy who has been coming and interacting with me on his own initiative time and time again can then claim anyone else is at fault but him.

No one make you continually post in my threads and respond to my comments. You did that yourself and now what?

It's probably for the best that you ignore me, given that you can't resist engaging with me. That way we can all be merry and happy and no one has to read things that they don't want to.

Also very mature and adult of you to tell me that you ignored me, when the ignore function on the forum works as a silent ban so that the other party is unaware you've done it. That way you can just hide their posts. So it's definitely very necessary that I be informed of this new development rather than you just doing it and me never knowing any better.

I'm not going to resign staff. I help a lot of people on the discord, daily. I actually prefer it to here because I can be there for people who need help immediately when they need it. And I'm happy to keep helping out there with vulnerable members who need harm reduction advice, mental health support, or just someone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.