• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids TRAMADOL

I see you practice the do as I say not as I do eh @jhjhsdi?

Remember that some readers may not read between the lines and think if it’s ok for you it’s ok for them. Other than that good info!!

Yeah man. @Shortec Stublue!!
I just took 50mg then 350mg of tram but it was right after eating a fat chicken shish and lamb kofte kebab. Been like an hour don't feel anything. Borrring. Reckon I would have wasted it? I don't wana go over 400mg.
The other night I took 1 x 10mg diazepam alongside 2 x 50mg dph, woke up and there was 10 more dph gone. So I Blacked out and ate 500mg of dph ontop of the 100mg I already took. Ketamine is one hell of a drug.

Dph meaning diphenhydramine?

You won’t have wasted it in Analgesic terms but maybe euphoria yes on a full stomach. The serotonergic boost may still shine through. You are confusing me a bit with the wrong “mg” amounts and the Ket comment.

Dph meaning diphenhydramine?

You won’t have wasted it in Analgesic terms but maybe euphoria yes on a full stomach. The serotonergic boost may still shine through. You are confusing me a bit with the wrong “mg” amounts and the Ket comment.
Yeah diphenhydramine.
How am I confusing you with the wrong mg amounts? And the ket comment, I sniff like 5-10g a day. Sometimes whack it up

Because you put 500mg dph instead of an extra 50mg I assume anyway. The Ket May overpower your trams. Try and get a feel for them alone before making combos that’s what I do usually. Otherwise I am always guessing what is doing what lol.

Roger that, just remember newbies can and do read info and take note of dosages of things they are looking to experiment with.

Thought you might like this:

Trams for me worked best when I staggered dosing, 50mg every half hour. I also used to take a 500mg dlpa caplet with it, to amplify the endorphins and match the serotonin qualities.

Roger that, just remember newbies can and do read info and take note of dosages of things they are looking to experiment with.

Thought you might like this:

Trams for me worked best when I staggered dosing, 50mg every half hour. I also used to take a 500mg dlpa caplet with it, to amplify the endorphins and match the serotonin qualities.

I found out once its in your system your tolerance lowers, that's why I take 50 and then 350 like half hour later
Sometimes back in the day id split a 50mg capsule open and do half of it, wait an hour then ingest 375mg at once, all emptied in a rizla not in the capsules. Tram bomb.
I've just done another 50mg with half a zopiclone. Got no weed or booze. Fat lines off k on though. Bit on one tonight

You seem to have it dissed then ?. I found redosing 50’s was awesome for a while.

It is DL Phenylalanine a supplement, it is in the metabolic chain process for dopamine, and prevents the breakdown of endorphins and enkephalins, closest think to an ERI I have found so far. You can buy it in health food shops.

I have only ever taken Ket by mistake lol. A prank by a mate of mine years ago, bumps of Coke being swapped for lines of Ket. What would you say are the most prominent effects, other than a DXM type experience if it is similar??

Taking that extra 50mg of tram last night was fucking horrible. For 10+ years I've never exceeded 400mg ceiling dose but one time only I did 450mg last night and ive been feeling really seizurey all day really not nice not nice at all didn't have any benzos to help only ket which I think made it worse.
Fuckin hell eat my own words.
2 friends of mine died off 9 tramadols and booze I dunno wtf I was thinking

Didn't have a seizure but fucking felt close.
Like a gbl od muscle spasms and tap on the top of the head kinda feeling.
DO NOT GO OVER 400MG
I'm a fucking idiot thank fuck it's worn off

Learn from this buddy, and good on you for journaling here for others to learn from.

Keep the fun at a point where the dangerous isn’t an issue if you can.