• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids TRAMADOL

andrek159206

Bluelighter
600mg tramadol ( medium tolerance ) + 8 mg clonazepam ( high tolerance), using in break times like in 5 - 6 hours its safe ? clonazepam to avoid seizures.

fuck to the no. i took 1200 tramadol because i was a fucking idiot dumbfuck, i'm probably only alive because of the amount of pregabalin and gabapentin i use, but it was the worst experience of my opiate using career, don't do it. and 8mg clonaz to potentiate tram? it's a waste to be quite honest and you might get EXTREMELY nauseous and it WON'T stop for HOURS after you take it, i had 4 hours of bliss, and 16 hours of HELL. it was the first time in 4 years that id been taking bong hits every 15min just to keep myself from feeling sick.

if you're going through with this ONLY TAKE 400MG TRAM MAX. UNLESS YOU TAKE IT DAILY OR ARE USED TO ITS EFFECTS AND ID CAP THE CLONAZ AT 4MG, ID SAY MORE THAN GOOD because when i take my morphine and want a deep nod 4mg is WAY MORE than good enough for that. be safe.

~Zonxx

Yeah, your welcome. Have a fun times (y)
Ohh, if you are taking klonopin daily, dont lower your daily dose.

Have you ever withdrawn from Tramadol? At that dosage each day it is horrendous. A simultaneous combined hell of both opioid and serotonergic compound withdrawal. Try to cut back if you can to half that dose it will be worth it!!

Have you ever withdrawn from Tramadol? At that dosage each day it is horrendous. A simultaneous combined hell of both opioid and serotonergic compound withdrawal. Try to cut back if you can to half that dose it will be worth it!!
I've been through tramadol withdrawal and it does suck...Fever, chill, pain. Diarrhea brain zaps, horrible sweating,nightmares, and the list goes on and on.

The cpam and tram combo is an interesting one (topped off with ephedrine). Similar dosages to yours for a few months. 6-8 mg of cpam and 400mg of tram.

Wanted to body myself when the tram ran out but they then had me on zoplicpne, trazadone, and a cpam script I had to refill every 3 or 4 days. I have access to tram now and it just sits in a cupboard lol.

You know what’s eventually coming withdrawal wise....how much tram you have access to? Spread it out

Can you elaborate please @lyphetasx.

Do you mean Citalopram? What were the trams prescribed for, to then be switched to Z drugs and Trazadone?

Clonazepam. The trams were unprescribed (though i injured my left knee playing ball in 2002, and fucked up my left shoulder trying to be a gym hero and bench 315 after only ever lifting 235 prior and every day since those years I been in pain as a result). A relative gets them for free as she’s a senior and visited a relative in town and gave them like 20 blister packs (both seniors). The local relative was just like “here these should work for your shoulder and knee”. I had already been on ephedrine/caffeine daily as a pre-workout and appetite suppressant. I was a week away from getting put back on clonazepam. And after having not done em for years I was on cloud 9. With the introduction of trams it was a crazy feeling. Anyway the trams and Clonazepam ran out (I’m now back on Clonazepam for the foreseeable future) and I barely slept for days I went to the ER. that’s where the doc had me on traz, zoplicone, and a very controlled Clonazepam “taper”.

i personally get by with a good nod/high with 400mg tramadol with 20mg valium and 900mg gabapentim. i think and from what i have read for Harm reduction that is a good dose for a recreational use. Also this was done spread out and not all in one go. Plus i also add some alcohol to that but that just me and i myself have a high tolerance to benzos, opiates/opiod and alcohol as i know a lot of members on here know.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong

Ah right got ya @lyphetasx ? I would knock the stimulants on the head for a starters. Try a different pre workout less harsh, it is only working against your Clonazepam if this is used as a muscle relaxant and anxiolytic for your injuries.

The Trams are sneaky little bastards, with its two pronged Mu agonism and serotonin release and/or repuptake inhibition. I found it harder stopping this at 300-400mg a day than 100mg Oxy. If you are over the worst don’t do this, but if you’re finding it difficult, I would suggest a moderate opioid for your pain and to alleviate most of the trams withdrawal. I always used DHC at low doses, really good stable pain relief that you can lower gently!!

Ah right got ya @lyphetasx ? I would knock the stimulants on the head for a starters. Try a different pre workout less harsh, it is only working against your Clonazepam if this is used as a muscle relaxant and anxiolytic for your injuries.

The Trams are sneaky little bastards, with its two pronged Mu agonism and serotonin release and/or repuptake inhibition. I found it harder stopping this at 300-400mg a day than 100mg Oxy. If you are over the worst don’t do this, but if you’re finding it difficult, I would suggest a moderate opioid for your pain and to alleviate most of the trams withdrawal. I always used DHC at low doses, really good stable pain relief that you can lower gently!!

Respect for the reply! Kratom has been a big help for the past year.

Don't go over 400mg unless you wanna body pop yaself to death.
I ain't touched tramadol in years but yesterday I took 350mg alongside some ketamine and topped it off with 150mg of dph. I've just swallowed 400mg now, first took 50mg, then 300mg, then 50mg with a cuppa tea. Forgot how good it can feel. I haven't got any benzos but I've got more dph and a little bit of k.
Cocktail party! Wish i had some benzos tbh lol, but I'm gonna do probs 150-200mg of dph when the tram train starts to slow down.

Don't go over 400mg unless you wanna body pop yaself to death.
I ain't touched tramadol in years but yesterday I took 350mg alongside some ketamine and topped it off with 150mg of dph. I've just swallowed 400mg now, first took 50mg, then 300mg, then 50mg with a cuppa tea. Forgot how good it can feel. I haven't got any benzos but I've got more dph and a little bit of k.
Cocktail party! Wish i had some benzos tbh lol, but I'm gonna do probs 150-200mg of dph when the tram train starts to slow down.

In between scripts i would go the DPH route at times. That was an interesting stretch of road, ain’t gonna lie lol.

In between scripts i would go the DPH route at times. That was an interesting stretch of road, ain’t gonna lie lol.

I hear that. It's OK if you stay at or under 200mg. Any more and well yeah interesting is a massive understatement!
I find its not that great for sleep by itself but it does work well for potentiating the opiate nod once you get to that stage or adding dissociation to other dissociatives like k. Mixes pretty well with benzos too. A good tool to have in your arsenal considering the price and ease of access, imo.

Have fun peeps! Remember to not go over 400mg tramadol!