• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tramadol

Under section 21 of the 2015 nhs health guidlines tramadol is clearly stated to NOT i repeat NOT be addictive but im sure you know more than us doctors..

Tramadol is probably the most addictive drug I've ever had. Opioid and SNRI effects all at once, I hate how easily prescribed it is in the UK.

Under section 21 of the 2015 nhs health guidlines tramadol is clearly stated to NOT i repeat NOT be addictive but im sure you know more than us doctors..

Can a mod please look at this guys account. He claims to be a doctor who speaks on behalf of his doctor friend as he simply trolls people. This is not constructive in any way.

shut the hell up, do us all a favor and drop off this site. One of the most ignorant docters ive ever came across. Your clearly drug ignorant and have no past history with drug abuse or use, atleast with tramadol, if it wasnt addictive I wouldnt love the shit and/or go out of my way to get ahold of it . Take it from us addicts and former addicts that IT IS ADDICTIVE and does cause dreadful fucking withdrawal. Trust me, you have me laughing over here doc

Last edited:
TRAMADOL in my country only prescribed by your own family doctor who must know you very good and only with red recepts, which are very hard to get. Red recepts go for narcotic drugs and other hard substances. My doctor said it is addictive, but i already knew it from my opiate experience. If you say its not addictive, have you been taking it yourself? Cant believe some countries sell over the counter!!

From Sec. 21:
Avoid abrupt withdrawal after long-term treatment5
. Where physical dependence to
tramadol develops, the withdrawal syndrome can be severe, with symptoms typical of
opiate withdrawal sometimes accompanied by atypical symptoms including seizures,
hallucinations and anxiety1,6.

I guess a different sec. 21 or a different NHS.