• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Tramadol

ToroRoma71

Greenlighter
Hello I have currently been taking Tramadol on and off as it is currently available over the counter in Mexico where I live.

After 2-3 days when I stop (of a pill a day) the next two days are a little rough.

What can I do to ease the WD. Loopermide? Anything else I can get considering I am in Mexico and can get certain meds over the counter?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Tramadol is a tricky one because it has SNRI properties as well as its opioid properties. I would say that loperamide, although relatively helpful, is not youre best bet with tram withdrawal. You may want to try something like kratom if its available where you live. If not, maybe just get a SMALL supply of benzos and push through it.

Anything else I can get considering I am in Mexico and can get certain meds over the counter?

What medicines are available to you over the counter? I've heard benzos like Xanax and Ativan are available over the counter in Mexico. Is this true?

Thank you, don't have Kratom here but can get it in Canada when I go back. Will try lopermoide and Benzo tomorrow. Thanks.

You are experiencing withdrawal after taking one pill a day for three days?
What withdrawal symptoms are you referring to?

You are experiencing withdrawal after taking one pill a day for three days?
What withdrawal symptoms are you referring to?

Can't focus on work, need to lie down, sleep a lot, feel physically bad, generally a zombie. Does it make a difference that I have been not leaving enough time between the last time I took it?

^Sure, that can make a difference. Tramadol is actually a serotonin releasing agent (SRA), a more similar action in that respect to MDMA but much weaker rather than SSRI antidepressants.

With that in mind, the endogenous serotonin can naturally be somewhat depleted a couple days after using large amounts of Tramadol. That being said, I believe if you still feel these feelings in a day or two after only 3 days of tram usage, that your brain is trying to rationalize using more to feel "well."

Taking some MDMA with the tramadol will help. If you can find a MAOI like meclobemide that would help as well.

Can a mod disable this guy's account. This is not the kind of place to give people harmful advice. You are a fucking idiot and should not be allowed to post anymore. MDMA and tramadol will kill a person. You gave this advice with the intentions of causing harm to someone.

Can a mod disable this guy's account. This is not the kind of place to give people harmful advice. You are a fucking idiot and should not be allowed to post anymore. MDMA and tramadol will kill a person. You gave this advice with the intentions of causing harm to someone.

Thanks for looking out for us!!

Seems that Paracetamol worked well enough the next two days to help me get through the unpleasant feelings. Didn't feel great but was able to work and get through the day.

Some of the active metabolites in tramadol have very long half lives. With sporadic usage, it can take 24 hours to really feel the WD. With regularly usage the SNRI PAWS can last fucking forever

Tramadol is NOT addictive as it is otc you must have it confused with something else.

My friend is a doctor

Tramadol is NOT addictive as it is otc you must have it confused with something else.

My friend is a doctor

I don't know if you're joking, misinformed or stupid, but please don't post on things you clearly don't know about. You're going to get someone accidentally hooked on tramadol which can most certainly be addictive.

Some people don't get anything from tramadol, others get a lot and have a nightmarish withdrawal from the opioid and snri effects.

Oh, and my doctor said it was an anti-inflammatory when he prescribed it

Under section 21 of the 2015 nhs health guidlines tramadol is clearly stated to NOT i repeat NOT be addictive but im sure you know more than us doctors..

Tramadol IS addictive. I was addicted to it for years because it got rid of depression and anxiety. Luckily I was able to come off with kratom. There are many others addicted too. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Btw, doctors don't know everything. That's why it is important to research everything you take. Some of those dummies will give you medicine that interact with each other. Always do your own research.

Under section 21 of the 2015 nhs health guidlines tramadol is clearly stated to NOT i repeat NOT be addictive but im sure you know more than us doctors..

Wtf, can you give us a link for that?
Tramadol can just be as addictive as other opioids.
I'm getting sick of your 'I'm a doctor and I know shit' mentality as you clearly don't know shit