• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol

I like Tramadol but only because it makes me numb. And I've never had any reaction but numbness. I love it. Tells you something about my life I suppose.

euphoric feelling with 150 - 200 mg, nice for relaxation not for a real buzz

If you are looking to get trashed out of your mind, no, trams will never do that. It seems as though trams work differently for everybody. They seems to work mostly for people with no prior opiate tolerance. They work nicely for muscle spasms. I had a doctor tell me that she thought they had a nice lil speedy buzz, lol!

Level of Tramadol with seizure

That all ended when she overdid it one day and had a couple of seizures, which somewhat scared us off the idea of doing it again (it seemed to last in her system a while, as in, doses from the previous night carried over into the next day, which apparently added to the total amount of drug in her system, I'm assuming). If you keep the dose low and don't do it all the time, it's a fantastic, relatively-undiscovered gem of a drug. If you go overboard, it can get dangerous. Some people seem to be more prone to seizures than others.

Just out of curiosity, how much tramadol was she taking (mg)? Or how many 50/100mg pills? I never go over 400mg a day, but just would like to know for comfort.

I used to get the oblong tramadol made by apotex corp, and that was years ago, then they switched to ones that were round from mylan that were okay, now they have some other round ones that are bigger, same mgs though and they suck ass. i have to chew them to get any effect whatsoever, is there anything i can take with it or do to it to make it feel like the oblong ones? those were definitely the best.

I hate Tramadol. It is worthless. I have about 60 pills of them I am currently trying to get rid of but just like me, nobody I know likes them. Don't want to flush them...maybe someone would trade me a small quantity of benzos or even Soma for them so I just hold onto them. I literally would give them all away for like 10 1mg Klonopin or Xanax. That's how much I don't like them. You never know though. So I hold onto them rather than flushing.

So yeah, I don't like them.

luv it

i've taken ultram for many years as long as i have it i do not need any other opiate be very careful with this drug because it is very potent in large doses and can make you have seizures if you take over 8 (400mgs) i take it first thing every morning with some caffeine and i am alert all day at college with no pain

like kosloff said combining them with benzos is a good idea because strong doses have made me have seizures many times except when i took valium or xanax but for the question yes they are very effective for opiate withdrawal they helped me detox very comfortably from them but be careful because now i have developed a dependence for them and the detox symptoms for them if you are a daily user are among the worst i have encountered and i have done a laundry list of prescription meds in my time

i think ive heard about tramadol, but dont know much about it. i do not think it as potent as the real thing, heroin/oxy most likely overpowers it.

i think ive heard about tramadol, but dont know much about it. i do not think it as potent as the real thing, heroin/oxy most likely overpowers it.

Yes, oxy/heroin are both much more powerful than Tramadol. But even in my opinion all other opiates, except propoxyphene, are more powerful. Comparable to Codeine (not in effects).

Believe it or not, Tramadol can still give me a pretty good buzz every now and then, and I don't know what it is, maybe that it's part SSRI, but Tramadol's high is different and provides a somewhat greater "sense of well being" than other opiates I've tried. (That's my opinion, of course, and I'm sure others would disagree.)

Just because you have a tolerance to opiates does not mean you won't be able to get high on Tramadol so I believe it that you are able to still feel a buzz

^ It's funny that you said earlier you had 60 of them you were trying to get rid of; the same thing happened to us recently. We came into two bottles of Tramadol and we had something like 180 of them. We didn't know what to do with all of them, so we sold some and gave the rest away to friends.

I dont understand why i do not feel tramadol whatsoever. I took 6x 50mg at once ... Waited.. Nothing...
Tried snorting a few bc i read by multiple people thats the best way. I should have known better bc snorting hydrocodone doesnt do anything so why would these. Nothing but alot of powder and a runny nose. Tramadol is pointless. Doesn't do anything at all.

I dont understand why i do not feel tramadol whatsoever. I took 6x 50mg at once ... Waited.. Nothing...
Tried snorting a few bc i read by multiple people thats the best way. I should have known better bc snorting hydrocodone doesnt do anything so why would these. Nothing but alot of powder and a runny nose. Tramadol is pointless. Doesn't do anything at all.

Did you take it on an empty stomach? That's number 1 priority. I never take it fewer than 4 hours after I've eaten anything.

I ate a small breakfast then took them a couple hours after. I have a high opiate tolerance though. Take 15-20 norcs daily but moved to a diff area where i ca not find them here. Tried the trams in the past, didnt like them but got ahold of some today unexpectedly. Ugh.. Maybe ill try tomorrow morning on empty stomach. I am drinking kratom tea which is actually stronger than the tramodol. Still no comparison to norcs. Thanks for your help though :)

Woke up early this morn, popped 2 trams (50mg) on an empty stomach, an hour later popped 2 more. Im blown away but i actuallt feel them somewhat ... Im in shock. So trick is, empty stomach, take a small dose to get them in your system, then follow up an hour or so later with another dose. Keep that up throughout the day. Norcs i take 2 every 2 hours through the day but they actually work better with something small in your stomach first, like a donut is perfect. On an empty stomach, they are a waste, dont feel them at all. Strange. Must have something to do with synthetic opuates verse real opiates. Anyone know about zohydro?

the withdrawals from tramadol are not related to the opiate effect. it works like the antidepressant effexor which works with norephenephrine. you can literally DIE from withdrawals from effexor if you do not wean off of it. that is why they put in into a different schedule and it is hard to get. Not because of any high you might get, because it is a very weak pain killer. you get brain zaps immediately and terrible withdrawals exactly like if you skip an effexor dose. crazy huh??