• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol withdrawl and valium

No not looking for advice I know what I need to do to get off them. I was just saying that pregablin helps alot with withdrawal probably more than any amount of vallies would
Yeah agreed on that. Gabapentinoids are a miracle drug for opiate wds.

Guys pregabalin you all say but you have to understand that it is a very nasty drug ...you think its free ticket but its the only medication that i really could not stop cold turkey ...ever....nasty side effects nerve pains and all kinds of weird headaches and cramps all over my body feeling like i was electrocuted... Diazepam is a much more honest medication in my experience ..even though is a benzo
Yea I understand there is no such thing as a free ticket. I'm scripted weekly for pregablin and maybe only do it 2 or 3 times a week. Never suffer any withdrawal from it from taking it that way

I'm not advocating high doses of gabapentinoids and benzo as free will.

But rather look it like this..
Tapper the tramadol
Add benzos when tramadol is low and use them as needed just for slight comfort and also only a few weeks max
Then the pregabalin, add a small dose here or there also as needed and also only for a few weeks or even less. Think the opiate part can be done in a quick fashion, it's the anti depressant property rebound that's gonna take longer I would think.

I'm not advocating high doses of gabapentinoids and benzo as free will.

But rather look it like this..
Tapper the tramadol
Add benzos when tramadol is low and use them as needed just for slight comfort and also only a few weeks max
Then the pregabalin, add a small dose here or there also as needed and also only for a few weeks or even less. Think the opiate part can be done in a quick fashion, it's the anti depressant property rebound that's gonna take longer I would think.
Any idea why the pregablin helps with withdrawals so much? And are doctors aware of how much it helps getting through a withdrawal?

I honestly not versed to tell you chemically why but I know and 1000's on here will say the same and for me the most is the rls and overall body ache it almost takes away.

As for the doctor part, here where I live no. They don't believe or care for it here for that reason but doesn't mean they won't script it 😉 easy to get.

I honestly not versed to tell you chemically why but I know and 1000's on here will say the same and for me the most is the rls and overall body ache it almost takes away.

As for the doctor part, here where I live no. They don't believe or care for it here for that reason but doesn't mean they won't script it 😉 easy to get.
Yea I suffer from nerve pain and restlessness anyway so when going through withdrawal it's a million times worse. I'm prescribed baclofen for the restlessnes but as I say the pregablin helps everything. Maybe it's down to the fact when on pregablin you don't give a fuck about anything so that helps alot

Yea not sure where you are but in the uk it's quite easy to be scripted most things if you know the right things to say. Only thing iv ever struggled to get scripted benzos I had them twice in 10 years not sure if it's because of my history with drugs or what but never get them scripted

Yea not sure where you are but in the uk it's quite easy to be scripted most things if you know the right things to say. Only thing iv ever struggled to get scripted benzos I had them twice in 10 years not sure if it's because of my history with drugs or what but never get them scripted
Sucks to hear on the benzo part but seems like you access to them anyway, so just use them properly please.

Sucks to hear on the benzo part but seems like you access to them anyway, so just use them properly please.
Yea I have access to alot of things which is the main problem 😂 hard to say no when it's always there in front of you but yea you need to treat benzos with respect always

Any idea why the pregablin helps with withdrawals so much? And are doctors aware of how much it helps getting through a withdrawal?
it’s a voltage gated calcium channel thingy yadda yadda yadda helps calm your central nervous system, forgot what it acts on - GABA-A or GABA-B, one is for benzos and gabapentinoids work on the other one.

I’m chemistry major and still don’t know all of this stuff lmao

it’s a voltage gated calcium channel thingy yadda yadda yadda helps calm your central nervous system, forgot what it acts on - GABA-A or GABA-B, one is for benzos and gabapentinoids work on the other one.

I’m chemistry major and still don’t know all of this stuff lmao
yea I mean I read alot about drugs especially the ones I'm prescribed and how they work and what not but yea it gets very complicated very quickly.

But as iv said pregablin is a fucking life saver to get me through the last day or 2 until I refill my script.

I mean it could just be me thst it helps in that way but it genuinely takes the withdrawals away.

There are official statements and research about lyrica helping heroïne addicts . Alot of cases on PubMed some people using high doses of lyrica to completely get off heroïne . So there is official documentation about it .

yea I mean I read alot about drugs especially the ones I'm prescribed and how they work and what not but yea it gets very complicated very quickly.

But as iv said pregablin is a fucking life saver to get me through the last day or 2 until I refill my script.

I mean it could just be me thst it helps in that way but it genuinely takes the withdrawals away.
I think alot has to do that pregalabin numbs over stimulating neurotransmitters like glutemate/dopamine . Which alot of drug withdrawal causes like mostly seen in gaba drugs (lyrica also massively helped ghb withdrawal ) and alot came from the glutemate aspect.

Most doctors won't be aware since most doctors don't rlly know alot when it comes to neurotransmitters . Thats the problem they mostly follow guidelines in prescribing a specific thing . And its not like all docs are bad but as a doctor you have to be busy with alot of other stuff obviously . Its good if you can provide your doc legit information and research about something of you have something you would need and let him decide if its good to prescribe , this helps alot .

I am tapering suboxone atm , you think it will help with it ? I have alot of experience with it in the past and lyrics was absolutely not psychological addictive for me and also never felt any wd nor rebound from it and i used quite some 75 mg capsules 😅 back then i was using it for ghb wd .

I am tapering suboxone atm , you think it will help with it ? I have alot of experience with it in the past and lyrics was absolutely not psychological addictive for me and also never felt any wd nor rebound from it and i used quite some 75 mg capsules 😅 back then i was using it for ghb wd .
I have no experience with suboxone but I imagine it would help massively. Yea iv been using lyrica for a few years now and never suffered any withdrawals. Probably only use 2 or 3 days a week and always leave a few days until I use it again as tolerance builds up very quickly and is just a waste using it every day

If you keep taking the valium while tapering or cold turkey when ur feelin bad ur gonna need more benzos . if you can take the trams and take a week off valiums im sure it would be a breeze. Id ask my doc for promethazine pills for nausea, bentyl, and clonidine just few days worth if its bad. Also would look for an antidepressant that functions similar to trams just to stabalize that part. I get very depressed coming off lexapro, buprop, effexor ... tramaadol lol. Good luck if i had bunch V's i wouldnt be worried.

no matter how bad the w/d just remember part is the (im guessing) isnt it sort of like an opiate and a ssri like effexor? i loved tramadol and wonder if i would get any benefit from effexor.