• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol withdrawl and valium

painfulstate

Bluelighter
Hello friends,
I had a relapse recently on h again , now i take tramadol from doctor mostly to stay home, keep on being kind of productive and get my mind off the street situations of having to go score every evening and shit like that ...i have a bunch of valium when tramadol runs out and was wondering if valium along with some weed is going to be enough to not get crazy withdrawals from tram ...is valium easy to taper if used only for 5-6 days?

Go through a couple of days withdrawal from tramadol every week until I get my new script but yea it ain't the easiest thing to get through but the vallies will definitely help. I'm lucky as I also have a script for pregablin and pregablin to me is a wonder drug helps massively with withdrawals from opiates.

What is your current tram dosage and how many do you have or for how long you scripted the tram now for?

benzo’s & weed were how i kicked every single time when i was a lot younger. just get stoned & zoinked for 4 days at a time haha

What is your current tram dosage and how many do you have or for how long you scripted the tram now for?
My tramadol dosage is 400mg mg a day get a weekly script and it's usually the last couple of days I have nothing. When j get my script the first 2 days I'll take 100mg every 20 minutes or so until I can feel the high then after that will just take them normally. Im epileptic and tramadol is very dangerous regarding seizures and have hurt my self quite badly a few times from having seizures. Been taking opiates for about 10 years now. The doctors know I abuse it but still give me the script each week so it's hard to get away from it. Tramadol withdrawal is no joke

So my advice is to start tampering the tramadol and when you get to the lower side, start the diazepam at small dosages to help with seizures.

So my advice is to start tampering the tramadol and when you get to the lower side, start the diazepam at small dosages to help with seizures.
They never ever give me benzos for some reason. I know they would help massively. My pregablin script gets increased next week and again I abuse them for the first couple of days. I used to have a massive cocaine habit and iv stopped all that now i just take my prescribed drugs. People say iv just switched one thing for the other and it's true. 20 years now of abusing drugs some of it has been fun but the majority of it was just misery.

I dont get ny script for tramadol until tomorrow so have had 3 days of withdrawals it's horrible but I took 900mg of pregablin this morning and don't feel any withdrawals at all. Do Dr's use pregablin for opiate withdrawals? They should as it helps massively

I take tegretol for my seizures which has helped alot to control my epilepsy but it's when I get my scripts and go overboard then first couple of days is when I have my seizures now so it's my own fault I guess

Okay just so I'm clear on everything.

You scripted 400mg tramadol?
You not scripted benzos but have a lot of diazepam on hand ( as mentioned in 1st post )
You also scripted pregabalin ( what dosages)

Just want to paint a picture

So you trying to get of the tramadol, in that case I would suggest tappering it down and when you at a low dose add the valium to help and then just carry on with the benzo but don't get addicted to them now lol. And yes if you are able to get pregabalin then that would help tons.

My tramadol dosage is 400mg mg a day get a weekly script and it's usually the last couple of days I have nothing. When j get my script the first 2 days I'll take 100mg every 20 minutes or so until I can feel the high then after that will just take them normally. Im epileptic and tramadol is very dangerous regarding seizures and have hurt my self quite badly a few times from having seizures. Been taking opiates for about 10 years now. The doctors know I abuse it but still give me the script each week so it's hard to get away from it. Tramadol withdrawal is no joke
Sorry but are you also looking to get off or what advice?

Yea tramadol withdrawal can be pretty brutal, I usually have to take kratom or hydromorphone when I’m lucky enough to get them & rotate clonazepam &/or Xanax & muscle relaxers to get through it.

Back in the day I used have a petty brutal roxicodone habit & always just had a bunch of tramadol laying around (& never paid much attention to it, because I thought since it wasn’t as an affective painkiller it wasn’t a big deal)

Years later once off the roxicodone & started taking the tramadol on a regular basis .. the first time I ended up withdrawing from the tramadol I was surprised how brutal it was. It’s like withdrawing from an opioid & antidepressant all at once.

Good luck I wish you the best 💜

Sorry but are you also looking to get off or what advice?
No not looking for advice I know what I need to do to get off them. I was just saying that pregablin helps alot with withdrawal probably more than any amount of vallies would

Guys pregabalin you all say but you have to understand that it is a very nasty drug ...you think its free ticket but its the only medication that i really could not stop cold turkey ...ever....nasty side effects nerve pains and all kinds of weird headaches and cramps all over my body feeling like i was electrocuted... Diazepam is a much more honest medication in my experience ..even though is a benzo

Yea tramadol withdrawal is brutal I think much worse than codiene. Iv been through both and the tramadol withdrawal really is tough