• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol questions

Is that why in addition to making the nerve issues decrease so much, I also feel really good? I can focus better and I'm more alert, which is great, because I can take it at work. I've never done anti-depressants, but this stuff makes me wonder if maybe I needed to! Kinda kidding!
Gaba antagonism is the biggest flaw of Tramadol. Imagine the opposite effect of Benzodiazepinen.

The NRI action is another one. Raised Noradrenalin level's aren't that pleasurable, and that is not only for the one taking it just as well for the people dealing with Tramad up individuals. Aggression is a side effect of it.

Is that why in addition to making the nerve issues decrease so much, I also feel really good? I can focus better and I'm more alert, which is great, because I can take it at work. I've never done anti-depressants, but this stuff makes me wonder if maybe I needed to! Kinda kidding!
However good you feel, it a great AD for sure, rapid and effective, motivating. But Mirtazepine hold's the candle imo.

But from the standpoint of watching someone taking this daily 100/ 200 mg max.
You will feel better, but act worse. To refrase it seem's very powerfull in altering emotion, you wont notice but it will inflict on interaction. Aggression being a atypical side effect more prevelent with Tramadol. Wonder if it's the combo of NorAdrenalin/ 'the anti benzo effect' and NMDA that play the leading role. And what the Serotonin relasing capacities do in the whole thing . mellow it out or exarbate it?

Im guessing 300mg in 3s Her meds were done no refills. Her next appointment the dr said to her advil tylenol have a nice day everything looks good. Then she had a really devastating withdrawal. There was nothing the dr office told her to drink lots fluids it will pass. Ahhh 2 weeks later she finally felt ok. I just remember her saying i thought at one point i was gonna die. Smh my advice to you is start doing your own exit plan for this medication. What you have isnt gonna be fixed but helped. Do your own research with your disorder. So many alternatives out there that work. Best to you😉
Thanks for the info. And I do have an exit plan and my rule of thumb is to never go above 200 mg. I often just keep ir at 100 mg. I know I'll need to taper off when the time comes. From the responses here, my dose doesn't seem to be too concerning.